An Unforgettable Day: Ch 12

A Youngmin Love Story

 

All of us were in shock and didn't know what to do. We all rushed in the van and Donghyun drove. Kwangmin and Chizuru were holding hands and sitting together in the back. I looked behind me in the van and Chizuru's face was filled with tears from pain. Kwangmin held her tightly and said it was going to be alright over and over again. We all looked back at Chizuru and double checked if she was ok on our way to the hospital. We would try to help her calm down but nothing seemed to work. I can imagine if something like that happened to me, how I would feel. Once we reached the hospital me ran to emergency where she was then taking into the delivery room. The nurses and doctors told us to wait in the waiting room untill it was over. So we did.
 
We waited and waited. I looked and kwangmin and he was crying as if he had lost someone he had loved. I sat beside him and asked him " Why are you crying? You should be happy! Your going to be a dad." Then he said in a quiet voice "What if I lose her? what if she dies?" He looked up at me expecting an answer, I said " I can't promise anything, But I know things will be ok." and I gave him a smile. He then gave me a hug and said " Thanks Christine. Thanks for helping me and Chizuru these past months."  15 minutes later while waiting we heard a cry of a baby. We all looked up and heard the baby's cry. Then Kwangmin looked up and had tears of joy. He had the biggest smile on his face and at the same time tears were running down his face. A couple minutes after the nurse came up to us and before she was about to talk Kwangmin interrupted her. "Is she ok?!?! Did everything go well?!?!" 
 
The nurse had a smile on her face and she said " Everything went great and you'll be able to visit her in a second." We all turned to Kwangmin and there was a big group hug. We all hugged him and congradulated him on being a dad. Then Kwangmin turned to the nurse " Is it a boy or a girl?" We all turned to the nurse to see what her answer was and she said " Well it was strange how the results came but one quick question." "Yes? anything." " Are there any twins in your family?" " Yes actually." Kwangmin and Youngmin stood next to each other and Kwangmin said " I am a twin." Then the nurse said " Then this shouldn't be a surprise. Chizuru just had two twin girls." 
 
All of our eyes were wide open. We were so surprised! I honestly never seen Kwangmin this happy before! He said " Are you serious!?!?!" " Well you can go see for yourself right now" the nurse said. We all walked into Chizuru's room and we saw her on the bed holding two baby's on each side with pink blankets and tiny fingers. Kwangmin ran up to Chizuru and kissed her lips. Then he said " I have never been this happy in my life! I love you Chizuru."