Wedding Plans: Ch 18

A Youngmin Love Story

 

Kwangmin came up behind Chizuru and hugged her from behind. " I think its a great idea! don't you think Youngmin?" I looked at Youngmin and he said " I think its a wonderful idea! Well if Christine is willing to do that." Everyone's eyes were on me waiting for a response. I said " Its a great idea! I can't wait!" Youngmin then came behind me grabbed my waist and kissed my neck. 
 
- 4 months later - 
 
Planning for the wedding was almost done. Only thing left to do was to pick out wedding dresses for me and Chizuru. Me and Chizuru with our fiance's went to a wedding dress store. We picked out the dresses we thought looked nice and Youngmin and Kwangmin were in the waiting area sitting on the couches and in front of them were the curtains where me and Chizuru were going to come out. So we tried on our first dresses and the curtains opened. " Wow both of you are beautiful!" Youngmin and Kwangmin said.
 
 But I looked into the mirror and said " It's nice but it makes me look fat." and Chizuru said " Me too. I like it but i think its too sparkly." The guys then said "Its ok we have all day for you guys to find a dress you like." and then they smiled at us. So we went back behind the curtains and I tried another dress. The next dress i tried was filled with jewels on the top and was open in the back. Then the bottom was puffy like a ball gound. I thought this was the right dress. The curtains opened and I looked at Chizuru.
 
 Her dress was so amazing! The top part had gems shaped as flowers and the bottom part was puffy and kinda looked like a ball gound you would see in a Disney princess movie. The bottom would be touching the floor and the whole dress looked like it glowed on her. Both guys sat there with there eyes wide open. We just knew these were the dresses for us. We both looked at each other and giggled. We both decided to buy the dresses.
 
Later that day we got home and went to bed. As always I would sleep with Youngmin and Chizuru slept with Kwangmin. " I can't wait for tomorrow. Arent you excited?" Youngmin asked me while holding me in his arms. " Yea, I'm so nervous though." I said. "there's no need to be. Tomorrow will be the start of something new."