Passing Time: Ch 11

A Youngmin Love Story

 

6 months have passed and its been a terrifying month for Kwangmin and Chizuru. It was already the month of where Chizuru had to deliver. And as for me.................. well................. there's still no wedding ring on my finger. Even after when Youngmin confessed to me he was scared of losing me, I still think he still is scared of losing me. But why would he be scared of losing me? I went up to Kwangmin and asked him why Youngmin is scared of losing me and he said " He usually doesn't worry alot about losing someone he loves. But to him your his whole life. So if I was in his position I wouldn't imagine how badly it would be losing you." 
I finally understood how Youngmin felt and went upstairs to his room. I knocked on on his bedroom door and he opened it. " How may I help you beautiful?" he said. " I just wanna make this clear. You will never lose me...... EVER. Do you understand that?" and then I kissed him on the lips. He then pulled me inside his room and locked the door behind me. He then kissed me and we both fell on his bed. " Youngmin. what are you doing?!?" He went on top of me and whispered in my ear. " So are we still on for the wedding or what?" 
My heart stopped and tears came down my face " Of course!" I grabbed his face and kissed him. It was the best feeling in the world. It was so undescribable. It was just.................... Amazing.
3 hours later we went downstairs in the kitchen and everyone was eating diner. we joined in and the food was great untill i saw a look on Chizuru's face. She looked terrified or maybe even in pain. She grabbed her stomach "oh " she said. Everyone looked at her and she looked at Kwangmin. "We gotta go now!!" Kwangmin's face looked like he was confused. " Now?!?!" he said. "yes now!!!!"