A Change In Life: Ch 23

A Youngmin Love Story

 

Youngmin grabbed both his hands and covered his mouth in shock. He rushed to hug me. He whispered in my ear ” I am the most happiest person in the world right now.” We both held each other and stayed silent. He then went on his knees and hugged my stomach. I looked at how happy he was and started to cry. He looked up at me got up and wiped my tears and held me tightly. He then whispered in my ear ” I love you.” 

We just stood there in the middle of the room holding each other for the longest time. Then when he let go he said ” Should we go back downstairs now?” and I nodded. We held hands and we walked back downstairs as if nothing happened. Everyone starred. But we said nothing. “So whats going on between you two? huh?” said Jeongmin. We looked at each other and looked back at Jeongmin. ” Nothing.” I said as I gave him a smile hiding our secret. Jeongmin then walked away, not suspecting a thing. 

Three months passed and I have already grown a small stomach. That reached the point where me and Youngmin couldn’t hide it anymore. It was Jeongmin’s birthday and he wanted to throw a party. Everyone had drinks and was having a great time. Youngmin was holding me from behind and holding my stomach. Jeongmin walked up to us and said ” Hey Christine! Why don’t you drink something! You haven’t drunken anything since….. like…… forever!” I looked at Youngmin with a worried face. 

I looked at Jeongmin and said ” I can’t” “Why not??” I then looked down at my stomach while Youngmin was holding it. Jeongmin also looked at my stomach and looked back at us with a shocked face. ” No freakin way!!!!!” as he jumped up and down. Everyone looked at us and me and Youngmin started to laugh. I haven’t gotten this much attention since…..like….. ever! Everyone gathered around and was constantly asking questions. It was the most busy day ever.

Days after me and Youngmin went to our monthly doctors appointments for the baby. We went inside the building and did my ultra sounds. But this time the doctor informed us with something really important. He called us in for a private meeting. ” The baby is fine and healthy.” said the doctor. ” Ok? so whats the problem here doc?” Youngmin said. ” Well it seem that Christine’s organs and systems are to weak and it might be to impossible to deliver.” Both me and Youngmin were shocked. It was the most terrifying moment of my life. ” So what do we have to do?” Youngmin said. The doctor then replied ” Well you can abort it but if you don’t want to, there is some chance that Christine will be able to deliver. It isn’t quiet clear.” 

Me and Youngmin wanted fate to decide. We promised to get through any challenge that we face together. So we both chose to delever the baby.