An Accident : Ch 6

A Youngmin Love Story

 

4 days have passed and me and Youngmin still remembered what had happened. Ever since Minwoo saw me and Youngmin kiss he would always give us a type of look that was indescribable. But he still treated us the same as always. 
 
We had called everyone to come to the surprise party and we hid all the decorations in the attic. Kwangmin and Chizuru left the house to go on a date to celebrate. But little do they know there’s going to be another celebration at the house. After they left the house Youngmin asked me to get the decorations. So i did. When I was trying to lift up the box of decorations, I couldn't. It seemed to heavy for me. So I called Jeongmin to help me since he was the closest member to the attic. “Yea? what is it?” “Can you help me with these I can’t seem to pick these up.” Alright” He came up to the attic to help me and I tripped over a nail sticking out from the ground. I tried to grab on to the nearest thing possible but I accidentally  grabbed onto Jeongmin.
 
I fell on top of Jeongmin and my eyes were wide open. I was so embarrassed in myself. “Oh my god! I’m sorry! Are you ok?!?!” I said while trying to get off of him. “It’s ok. i’m fine.” Jeongmin said with a small smile. Then Youngmin heard a large sound and walked in “Whats going on in here!” and saw me on top of Jeongmin. He looked really upset and went to his room. 
 
I felt so terrible. I was thinking that he would never want to talk to me again. I thought that he didn't want me around anymore so I went home. When I got home I went to my room and cried for hours. I got a call from Minwoo ” Where the hell are you?!?!” “I’m at home.” “Why are you there?!?! Kwangmin and Chizu are coming home soon and there are already some guests here!” “Youngmin doesn't want to see me anymore.” “What?!?! aaghh! i’ll talk to you later.” and he hung up the phone. I didn't wanna make Kwangmin and Chizuru to feel sad that I didn’t show up and I didn’t wanna make Youngmin any more upset then he was now. 
 
15 minutes later the door bell rang. It was Youngmin. “Minwoo told me to go pick you up.” He rolled his eyes. It looked like he didn't even wanna look at me anymore. I left the house with Youngmin and we started to walk to his place where the party was going to be. The whole walk to his house was silent. Not even one word was said. Once we got to his house there were a few guests there and of course Youngmin and Kwangmin’s parents were there. Youngmin’s mom came up to me. “ahh! you must be Christine?” “umm yea” “Youngmin has told me alot about you!” and she gave me a huge smile. ” Mom, this isn't the place to talk about that. Were only here for Chizuru and Kwangmin not to catch up with family. got it?” Youngmin said. we all stared at each other and the room got silent for a while. Youngmin then broke the silence “I’ll help Donghyun prepare the food tell me when they get here.” 
 
After Youngmin left Jeongmin came up to me ” I need to talk to you in private.” Jeongmin grabbed me by the wrist and took me to a corner in the living room. “I know Youngmin is mad at you, and I know he thought wrong. But i’ll fix this for you I promis!” He walked away and went up to Youngmin. I went to the room next door and I put my ear against the wall to listen into the conversation.
 
“Youngmin! Listen. Whatever you saw upstairs in the attic was nothing! Me and Christine don’t like each other that way! she tripped and fell on me by accident. Is that such a bad thing?” Jeongmin said. “I don’t Believe you! You don’t know how much I love her do you?!?! She means the world to me! and if she was gone I wouldn’t know what to do with my life anymore!” When I was over hearing Youngmin and Jeongmin’s conversation I started to cry. I don’t know why but I just did. I guess I was just touched of what Youngmin said. I was on the floor crying and they guys on the other side of the wall heard me and came. Youngmin and Jeongmin saw me and Jeongmin asked me what was wrong and I told him I wanted to talk to Youngmin alone. Youngmin rolled his eyes “What do you want from me?” “I love you Youngmin!! I Don’t love Jeongmin, I love you!! Do you understand what i’m saying here?!?! I just fell on him by accident! I would never do this to you!!” While I was still talking and explaining that it was just an accident he interrupted and grabbed me and hugged me and whispered in my ear “I’m sorry.” He looked into my eyes and kissed me.
 
After when we pulled away from each other he wiped my tears with his hands and said “Lets go. Kwangmin and Chizu will be here soon.” He held my hand and we stood in front of the front door. He was behind me grabbing me from the waist and he kissed my cheek. Everyone was there and ready to yell surprise to Kwangmin and Chizuru. They walked through the door holding hands and we all yelled “Surprise!!!” Chizuru put her hands on and started crying. Not of sadness, not of pain, but of joy. Kwangmin then said “Thanks guys!!” and we all had a group hug.