A Misunderstanding?!: Ch 15

A Youngmin Love Story

 

" How did you find that?!?" I said as I yelled at him. " Why didn't you tell me?!?" said Youngmin while tears were running down his face. " I found this under the bed while I was looking for my watch." I got up and ran up to him and held him tightly. " I'm scared!!" I started to cry. He put his arms around me. He told me " I can't wait to be a dad. This is the most amazing thing ever." I looked up at him. I looked right into his eyes and said " I can't do this "  He looked at me with a shocked face. "What?!?!" What are you talking about?!?! This is amazing!!"  " I can't do this Youngmin. I just.... can't. I'm not ready!" He looked at me and grabbed my chin. He slowly came up to kiss me. He knew his kisses always made me feel better but not during this problem. 
He then looked at me again and said " We can face any challenge if we work together. I love you Christine." But with my fear on having a child I told Youngmin. "We'll try again when i'm ready but right now the only thing I wanna do is get an abortion." He looked at me as if he though I was insane " Are you nuts?!?! Why would you give something so amazing up?!" I said " we'll try again after were married!!" He looked at me with disappointment. " I still love you Christine but I still can't believe what you are willing to do."
 
- The next day-
 
Kwangmin and Chizuru came back home and were busy taking care of the little twins. I looked at Youngmin and then looked back at Chizuru taking care of the baby's.  I pointed at Chizuru and faced Youngmin " See?!?! This is another reason why I don't want to have a child yet!!" he looked at me and said " ok" It sounded like he didn't even care anymore. Me and Youngmin then left the house for an appointment we had scheduled for at the abortion clinique.  I laid down on the doctors bed and Youngmin held my hand. The doctor said before the day of the abortion they had to do an ultra sound. During the ultra sound the doctors face had a weird expression as if he was confused. He looked at me and Youngmin and said " You did the test at home and came out positive?" Both me and Youngmin nodded our heads. The doctor then said "There must be some mistake then because you're not pregnant."