Don't Touch My Girl : Ch 5

A Youngmin Love Story

 

We ran back upstairs and continued planning for Kwangmin and Chizuru's surprise party. "So we have everything planned out! Youngmin! you'll call all your family. Minwoo! You'll call all of kwangmin's friends. Jeongmin! You'll call Chizu's family. Hyunsong! you'll call Chizu's friends. and Donghyun! You'll get all the things we need for the party with me." But then Youngmin said " Can me and Donghyun switch jobs?"  I let out a sigh and said "Fine." 
"So all the planning is done?!?" said Jeongmin looking like he had the erge to run to the washroom. "yea you can go." He got up from the floor and ran out the room and to the washroom. We all started to laugh.  After a couple of seconds the guys got up and left the room except Youngmin. Youngmin then got up and closed the door. "Youngmin, what are you doing?" I said. He laid down on the floor and said " lay down beside me." so I did. He turned his head to me and said "I'll love you for ever and ever and i won't ever let you go." I looked in his eyes and he looked into mine. With one hand he held my hand and with his other he played with my hair. 
Then he touched my face and said I was the most beautiful thing in the world. While we were looking at each other so many things were going through my head. I was thinking about the past, the present, and the future with Youngmin. I was thinking "This all happened because Youngmin saw me from the stage, or maybe it was fate. Who knows but at least we have each other. Then Youngmin's face came closer to mine. My heart was beating really fast and I felt his heart beat with mine. Our lips were seconds away from touching. With my hand I touched his face. His face kept coming closer and closer to me. 
Finally something I thought that was never gonna happen was happening. Finally our lips touched and sparks in my head flew. I felt his breath and he felt mine. I loved him so much. This is something I would never want to let go.
Then a few seconds later Minwoo barged through the door not knowing me and Youngmin were kissing inside. When we noticed Minwoo was there , we separated immediately. " I swear I didn't see anything!!!!! I won't say anything I promise!!!! Oh dear god! my holy eyes!!" said Minwoo. After he left the room me and Youngmin looked at each other and started laughing. We weren't embarrassed at all we thought it was hilarious.