A Sigh Of Relief: Ch 16

A Youngmin Love Story

 

Both me and Youngmin looked at the doctor with surprised faces. There was no word to describe how happy I felt. I felt so relieved! Youngmin then asked the doctor " then why did it come out positive?" But all the doctor said was " Sometimes tests will come out wrong." We both looked at him with blank faces. " Then why did I get sick?"  I asked. He simply said " It sometimes happens after...um.. you know what I'm talking about." and then we all stared to laugh. 
After the appointment we went back home. Jeongmin was standing in front of the door and said "So!... Where did you guys go?" " Oh! nowhere we just walked around" Youngmin said. He then looked at me and winked. " Alright then. Whatever you say." said Jeongmin. Then when we walked into the living room everyone was giving us strange looks and Chizuru wasn't there. " Where's Chizu?" I asked Kwangmin pointed up. Obviously meaning upstairs. So I went upstairs and Youngmin stayed with the guys. I walked in Chizuru and Kwangmin's room and saw Chizuru sitting on the bed with the baby twins. 
"Hey! how's it going?" I said. She looked at me with a sweet smile. " Everything is fine! Come and sit." I walked up to her and sat next to her. She let me hold one twin and she held the other. I looked at there faces and looked for the resemblance they had from Kwangmin and Chizuru. I just thought they were so adorable!! But then I got curious. " hey umm..... Do you ever regret having children?" She looked at me and said " When I found out I was pregnant I was a bit scared but it didn't mean I didn't want them anymore. Even though its alot of work to take care of them, I don't regret anything. I think its the best thing that's ever happened to me, well also falling in love with Kwangmin too."  We both started to laugh. 
Chizuru then gave me a hug and said "You'll know when your ready." After a while, what Chizuru said to me got me thinking all day. It was finally time to go to bed and of course, I slept with Youngmin. We both fell asleep while he had his arms around me. I wouldn't know what to do if I ever had a child with Youngmin. But....... Maybe...... wouldn't it be great?