Could This Be it?: Ch 22

A Youngmin Love Story

 

Kwangmin then walked down the stairs and saw me and Youngmin hugging and noticing Youngmin was crying. Kwangmin rushed over and sat next to him and said " Youngmin what's wrong?? Are you ok?" I looked to Kwangmin and said " Yea. He's fine. Its ok." while holding Youngmin in my arms. " Ok, well call me if you need anything." " Sure will."
After Youngmin settled down I started to feel really tired. " I'll be having a small nap upstairs. Ok Youngmin?" I said as i got up from the couch. Youngmin turned his head and nodded with a smile on his face. I walked upstairs and passed by Kwangmin and Chizuru's room. I peeked through the door and they were all sleeping. Even the twin baby girls. Kwangmin had his arms rapped around Chizuru as they were both sleeping and Chizuru was holding Kwangmin's pikachu plushie. 
I then walked to mine and Youngmin's room. I lied down on the bed and put the covers over me. Five minutes later I felt someone's arm around me. I looked behind me and it was Youngmin with a smile on his face. I turned around and said with a smirk on my face "well look who came to join me." We both then started to laugh. Then By surprise he gabbed my face and kept kissing me. I wouldn't stop either. While kissing him I then grabbed on his shirt and still kept going. Without me thinking, my hand slid in his shirt. Things got even further than I expected. 
(Due to being too descriptive, we cannot share more information about that part)
We were then under the bed sheets holding each other close together. I felt his heart beat and he felt mine. At that moment I knew we would always be by each other's side. We will be together forever.
Two weeks past and i found out i was pregnant. I haven't told anyone yet. The only person who knew was me and myself and I. I know Youngmin would want to hear the great news. I waited for Youngmin to come home from a fan sign event. I waited in the living room with Chizuru reading a book. He finally came home with the guys. "Youngmin! can I speak to you in private? Its really important." There was a dead silence. Me and Youngmin walked upstairs and everyone was starring.
I sat on the bed with Youngmin in our room. I held his hand and looked right at his eyes. "Youngmin................... I'm pregnant."