A Big Surprise : ch 3

A Youngmin Love Story

 

While me and Youngmin were walking down the street we were holding our hands and swinging it back and forth. Then I heard some kind of loud music coming from a long distance. I asked him where we were going. He said "Were going to an MBLAQ concert." I had a huge smile on my face and said " How did you know I like there music?" He said " I just had a feeling." and gave me a cute smile. 
When we reached the concert he looked at me and said in my ear (because of the loud music) "I'm glad you came with me tonight!" and I said " I'm glad you asked me." and smiled back. I was watching MBLAQ on stage and I yelled "wow! there amazing!"  Youngmin (being the jealous person he is) rolled his eyes back. I turned to him and said " Don't worry. Your way more amazing." Then he gave me a grin and kissed me on the cheek.
After the concert was he walked me back home. It was never a silent moment. we always talked about our favorite parts in the concert and sometimes Youngmin would get jealous. When we reached my house. He was going to give me a goodnight kiss. As he got closer to me I blushed more and more until I turned red. I gave into his charm and we were 1 centimeter away until his phone rang. With an annoyed face Youngmin answered the phone. It was Kwangmin. After Youngmin hung up the phone he told me kwangmin wanted to talk to us tomorrow and there was something really important. I thought there was something wrong. I asked Youngmin if it was something bad but he said he didn't know. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye and walked home.
The next morning I woke up and wanted to treat myself to a nice breakfast. Until the phone rang. I said "whats up with these constant interruptions?!?!" I answered the phone and Youngmin said "Are you ready to hear what kwangmin had to say?" I said " In person?" "Yea. he wanted everyone to be there when he tells everyone." "Ok fine. but can I eat my breakfast first?" Yea i'll pick you up in an hour?" "alright."
After eating breakfast and getting ready Youngmin showed up and we both walk to his place where all the members lived. He said " I wonder whats so big of a surprise he had to tell us" "me too." Once we got to his house everyone was surrounding Kwangmin and Chizuru waiting for kwangmin to spill out the big suprise. Kwangmin held Chizuru's hand and Chizuru gave Kwangmin a smile. Jeongmin Yelled "Spit it out already!! What is it?!?!?! Kwangmin took a deep breath and said his surprise. "Were going to have a baby!"