A Secret To Hide: Ch 14

A Youngmin Love Story

 

I was scared and didn't know what to do. I then remembered that Chizuru had a pregnancy test in her room. So I went to her room and grabbed it and ran to the washroom. I wanted to make sure if everything was fine. And I was hoping it was too. 
I followed the instructions on the box and waited for the results to show up. Youngmin then knocked on the washroom door. "Is everything ok in there?!?!" I panicked and said "Yea! I'll be out in a second!" I put the pregnancy test in my pocket and ran to mine and Youngmin's room. "Hey, whats going on?" Youngmin asked. I said "Oh nothing! i'm just gonna get changed quickly!" Youngmin then said "Ok! Well hurry up! I'm making chocolate chip pancakes!" "Ok! I'll be right down!" 
I then Took the pregnancy test out of my pocket once I got into the bedroom. Two lines meant positive and one line meant negative. I looked at it carefully. Two lines showed up.  I was in complete shock. I dropped on my knees and started to cry. I wasn't scared but I was terrified! 
I wiped my tears and hid the pregnancy test under the bed. I cleaned myself up and went downstairs as if nothing happened. 
After me and Youngmin had pancakes he said "Hey, by any chance did you find my watch? I can't seem to find it." I shook my head. He then said "Alright I'll go check upstairs then." and I nodded my head. Ten minutes later he came back downstairs in silence with no expression on his face. One tear slid down his face and in his hand he held up a pregnancy test.