A New Beginning : Ch 2

A Youngmin Love Story

 

After a long night thinking about what happened to me and Youngmin, I wasn't able to fall asleep. I was even too tired to go to school, so I called in sick. I kept thinking about his eyes. The eyes that looked right into mine.
After a very long while after thinking about Youngmin my phone rang. It was an unknown number, but I answered anyway. It was Jeongmin!
He said in a loud and energetic voice "Hey! How are you!!". I was really surprised when he called me. I said " How did you get my number?" Jeongmin said " I have my resources. Oh! and Youngmin really likes you!" But in the background i heard Youngmin yelling "  Hey guys!! Stop it! Give me back my phone!!" I took a deep breath and said " Let me talk to Youngmin."
They handed over the phone to Youngmin.  " Annyong! Sorry about that." I said  "It's fine. I really loved your performance yesterday!" "Thank you. Umm, I was wondering if, uhh, you maybe want to go out sometime?"  My heart skipped a beat and my face turned red. I stayed silent in shock. Youngmin said "Are you ok?" "Umm  yea I'm fine, I'll go with you." " Great! So when do you wanna go? Is today ok?, or maybe another time?" " yea , Today's great." So I'll pick you up at 9:00?: Sounds great." " Alright I'll pick you up then." "See you then."
After I hung up the phone I felt butterfly's in my stomach but this time it felt like they were gonna burst out. I looked through my closet to find the perfect outfit and before I knew it, it was almost 9:00. I panicked! I quickly did my hair and makeup. After that I waited and waited till it was 9:00. I looked out the window and I saw Kwangmin and his girlfriend Chizuru [ ;) ] holding hands and walking together while she had her head on his shoulder. While I was watching them, I thought to myself what it would be like if i was that close to Youngmin too? but then the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs and opened the door. It was Youngmin. He smiled and said "Ready to go?" I said " ready than you'll ever be" with a smile on my face. Then when we left my house he held my hand. He turned to me and kissed my cheek and said " Were gonna have a great time, I just know it!"