Another Member In The Family?!: Ch 13

A Youngmin Love Story

 

We all gathered around Chizuru and the twin baby girls. We even took turns to hold them. I thought they were the cutest things ever!! Those tiny fingers, there small body’s. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. We all looked to Chizuru. Kwangmin then asked her ” What should we name them?” she kissed her twins on the cheek and said ” I will name them Kyoungmi and  Kyunghee” Kwangmin then looked up to Chizuru while kneeling by her hospital bed and said ” Those names are beautiful! I love them soo much.” and he then kissed there foreheads. 
 
 It was 11:30 and the nurse then walked in and said visiting times were over. Time flied by so fast we didn’t even notice. Kwangmin then stood up and said ” Can at least one of us stay the night? Please?” she then said ” Yes its fine, as long as you don’t disrupt the other patients.” Kwangmin then nodded at us and said ” Ok guys I’ll stay the night here and take care of Chizu and you guys can go home and rest. Thanks for the help.” We then all said goodbye and went back home. I stayed over and there house again. It kinda felt like I had already lived there. Me and Youngmin went to his room, changed into our PJ’s and laid down on his bed. He looked at me and said ” It was a pretty wild day today wasn't it?” ” Yea. It was pretty crazy, and such a surprise too.” 
 
” Oh! I completely forgot to give you this.” Youngmin reached in his night table in the droor and took out a small black box. When he opened it there was two beautiful golden rings with diamonds shaped as hearts and on the inside engraved was written ” Loved Always ” We put the rings on each other and then he said ” What kind of wedding would it be if we didn't have rings?” He gave me a smirk and I grabbed his face and kissed his lips. ( Then other things happened witch shall not be explained XD) 
 
When we woke up in the morning we went downstairs and had breakfast. We called Kwangmin over the phone to see how it was going, and everything went great. But then after a while I didn’t feel so great. I ran in the bathroom and puked. I thought it was just bad food or something but I wasn’t so sure about that.