Fighting: Ch 24

A Youngmin Love Story

 

Me and Youngmin have so much faith in ourselves. We believe nothing bad will happen and that we'll live together forever. Its been five months and i'v been getting constants nightmares and stomach pains. But Youngmin was there no matter what. Fans found out things about me and Youngmin and he's been always bothered by reporters and fans. Sometimes it would make me feel that I caused so much trouble that I should just end my life. 

Youngmin and the others wanted to cheer me up. One day Youngmin came up to me and said "Come with me. Today were gonna have real star treatment." and then smiled at me. Today we spent the whole day together. We first went for a photo shoot together were we took pictures with my baby belly. It felt weird but it was fun after a while. And since my and Youngmin both loved music so much we put headphones on my stomach and took pictures. We then went to a recording studio and recorded a song together that Youngmin had written. In my point of view i couldn't really sing but Youngmin kept saying a was really good.

We then went for a $100,000 shopping spree. I thought Youngmin was insane for spending all this money for me but he didn't care. While we were there I didn't wanna get anything for myself but I bought stuff for the baby.

Later when we got home Youngmin set up the baby cradel in our room and I would organize the baby's cloths and stuff. 

Four months passed and that meant I was already on my ninth. I was so scared and some nights I wouldn't be able to sleep. During one of my sleepless nights Youngmin looked at me and smiled as he was brushing his fingers in my hair. "So what are we going to name our child?" I looked at him and smiled "If its a girl I wanna name her Young-hae and if its a boy I wanna name him Joaquim" "I think those are amazing names" said Youngmin as he kissed my forehead. 

Ten minutes later I felt this major pain. It felt like something that had bursted in my stomach. I looked to Youngmin but he was asleep. I shook his arm and said "Youngmin wake up! please" He turned to me with tired eyes. "I gotta go now!!! Please we have to go" His eyes then went wide open. "Ok calm down and take deep breaths! Were gonna get through this!"