A youngmin love story: Ch 1

A Youngmin Love Story

 

I’m a 15 year old fan-girl. I’m one of those girls who think there gonna go out with a person that doesn’t even know I exist. Well that all changed for me. I was at a Boyfriend rehearsal watching them practice for the big show that night. I would always look at Youngmin because I seemed to admire him the most. Whats there not to love? His charm, his smile, his personality, his everything! He was like a boy you only see in movies! But anyways that’s not the point. For one second during that rehearsal Youngmin looked into my eyes. My heart felt like it was gonna rip out of my chest. I was extremely red and felt like screaming his name, but nothing came out. I stayed silent and just stared at him.

It was then show time for boyfriend and as they were getting ready to go on stage my hands were shaking. I was hoping for Youngmin to look at me again so I can have some hope that Youngmin knew I existed. They ran on stage and they sang my favorite boyfriend song. I had the biggest smile on my face and I was singing along. I was 4th row and thought Youngmin wasn’t gonna be able to see me. But half way through the song he looked at me again. We both stared at each others eyes and I was blushing. I was so happy. After the song was over Youngmin went to the side and whispered in the bodyguard’s ear while looking at me. I was really curious to find out what he was saying. After that he went backstage and I waited for the next performance until that same bodyguard that talked to Youngmin grabbed my hand and took me somewhere. I asked him where he was taking me but he stayed silent. When I noticed, he was bringing me backstage i was thinking ” Maybe I am going to have a fantasy with Youngmin. But that’s never going to happen anyway. I’m probably a winner of some kind of contest or something.” So then the guard brought me to some kind of waiting room where there were rows of chairs that were all empty. He told me “wait here”.  So I did. I waited for something I didn’t even know what was gonna happen.

Then across the room I saw Kwangmin. Youngmin’s younger twin. He walked up to me and said ” Hi it’s nice to meet you. whats your name?” I was too nervous to say anything, but in a low volume voice i said “hi, my name is Christine” . He then smiled at me and said” You have a really nice name, come with me Christine I have somewhere to take you.” He grabbed my arm and gave me a cute smile. He brought me into a room filled with the members Donghyun , Hyunsong, Jeongmin, Minwoo, and of course Youngmin was there too. I looked at Youngmin with a smile then looked away with shyness. Jeongmin Started a conversation and he said” Where are you from? whats your name? your so beautiful!” with his loud and energetic voice. I simply said I was from Canada and my name was Christine and I threw out this small giggle. Youngmin looked at me again with a smile. The other members looked at how me and Youngmin were looking at each other so I looked away. Then Jeongmin said” Me and the others are gonna go practice and since Youngmin doesn’t need anymore practice he can just stay here and relax”.

I looked at Jeongmin with a worried look and he winked back. I knew something was up. After they had left the room I sat down and there was an awkward silence. After a while Youngmin asked me if I wanted some water. But when I was looking at Youngmin’s hands I could tell he was nervous about something. I simply said ” yea, that would be nice thanks” I said with a smile on my face. When Youngmin brought me water his hands were shaking and he accidentally  spilt water on my shirt. he said in a loud voice “I’m soo sorry!!!! please forgive me! let me clean that for you!!” I kept saying it was fine but he kept taking no for an answer. When he cleaned my shirt he looked up and we both stared into each other’s eyes for about a good minute. I was turning red and I felt butterfly’s in my stomach. He whispered my ear and said ” I like you. even though I barley know you, I wanna get to know you.” I covered my mouth in shock and tears came down my face. He asked what was wrong and I said “I like you too.”……………