I'll Be There : Ch 4

A Youngmin Love Story

 

After Kwangmin and Chizuru told us the big news we stood there with shocked faces not believing it was true. Minwoo said "This is a prank i know it is!!!! Its not true!!!" Then Chizuru said " As much as i'd love to prank you guys, this isn't a prank." Hyunsong said " You guys aren't even married yet!" "We don't need to be married to have a child, as long as we love each other." said Kwangmin while holding Chizuru's hand. I was so happy for Chizuru and kwangmin that I wanted to celebrate with them and make a suprise party! But while they were telling us the good news, Youngmin grabbed my hand and looked at me with a smile like he was trying to tell me something. But what was he trying to tell me?  That look on his face kept me thinking all day. But I didn't let it take over my day and ruining the fun. 
After Kwangmin and Chizuru left to the living room to talk to each other I called all the other members to come together in the kitchen. "ok. so we have to throw a surprise party for them in order to celebrate! We also have to invite lost of people to come too!"  Youngmin looked at me and said "That's a great idea Christine." then kissed me on the cheek. I gave out a small giggle and said " Who's in?!?!" They all shouted "We are!!" The Kwangmin shouted "Whats going on in there guys?!?!" all the way from the living room. "Nothing were just excited about the football game tonight!!" said Youngmin. "Since hen did you watch football?!?!" "since now!!" then we all ran upstairs.
Once we got upstairs sat in a circle on the floor and planned for the party. But then we ran out of lined paper to write down our ideas but we had more in the living room. I told the guys I would go get them. So I walked down the stairs untill I remembered that Kwangmin and Chizuru were still there. As much as I didn't want to ease drop, I couldn't resist. I heard many things. Many things I imagined Youngmin say to me. "I'm so happy were going to have a baby!" said kwangmin while holding Chizuru's hand. " I'm scared. What if something bad happens?" " I know nothing bad will happen. We'll stay together forever and i'll always be there for you." After a couple of seconds Kwangmin and Chizu started to kiss. I thought it was the cutest thing ever! I honestly thought it was better than cable. 
Then youngmin came up behind me. "Did you get the paper yet?" Then Youngmin looked at kwangmin and Chizuru then looked at me. "I see what your looking at." " I'm sorry i'll just go back up stairs." Right when I was about to turn back Youngmin grabed my hand titely. He gently touched my cheek with his hand and brought me closer to his face. " You know I love you with all my heart, right Christine?" said Youngmin. I looked right into his eyes with no hesitation. He was coming closer and closer to kiss me. His lips were close to mine until minwoo came running down and interrupted. "Did you guys get the paper yet? We really need it." Then Jeongmin came "For the love of sweet Jesus! I'll get it!" he grabbed Minwoo's hand and dragged him upstairs. "lets go!" Then Youngmin said "We'll try this another time." He kissed my cheek and then went upstairs to continue planning.