Youngmin's Thoughts: Ch 21

A Youngmin Love Story

 

Me and Youngmin woke up at 11:30am and we changed because of the uncomfortable clothes. I changed into one of Youngmin's old T-shirts and sweat pants and I put on my fluffy slippers. Youngmin just changed into PJ's he said that we didn't have any plans so why bother getting dressed? We walked downstairs and we heard strange noises coming from the washroom downstairs beside the kitchen. Youngmin knocked on the washroom door and said " Is everything good in there?!" Jeongmin opened the door " Ugg! I don't feel so well." said Jeongmin. " It's because you drank to much goof ball!" Youngmin said with a smirk on his face. Later me and Youngmin started to laugh.
We wen't to the kitchen and we made chocolate chip pancakes even though it was almost lunch time, we didn't really care. After eating pancakes we went to the living room and we watched a movie called Juno. Me and Youngmin had a bowl of popcorn in between us and we would share. I had my head on his shoulder and I started to feel tired. I looked up at Youngmin and he looked really nervous or eager about something.
 I said " Youngmin, are you ok? Is there anything bothering you?" He looked at me with those cute puppy eyes and said " It's nothing important." "Seriously? what is it? You can tell me anything." I said. He faced me then looked down while holding my hand. " This has been on my mind for a very long time. And I know were already married but...... ummm.... well ............ this isn't something easy to say but..." " Its ok just say it" "Well I was wondering if...... maybe we can have a child together?"
I had a blank look on my face and I was surprised. "Ummm, are you sure were even ready for this Youngmin? Raising a child is a very big resposibiltiy and I don't know if i'm ready. And why all of a sudden?" He looked me in the eyes and said " We faced every challenge together and we have gone through them all and now that were married I think we can get through anything we face when were together." 
I grabbed Youngmin's chin and kissed his lips and said " I love you so much, and I think we can go through this too." Tears came down his face. I wiped his tears and I gave him a hug.