A Secret Birthday: Ch 17

A Youngmin Love Story

 

It was 8:00 am and Youngmin was still sleeping beside me. But little did he know it was my birthday. Well that's what I thought. I wasn't a very good with surprises and before I knew Youngmin I never celebrated my birthday. I was finally turning 18. The big one-eight. I was finally old enough to make all my decisions. 
I was lieing on the bed wide awake waiting for youngmin to wake up. Once he woke up he looked at me and kissed my cheek and said " Good morning beautiful. Happy birthday." "What?! How did you know it was my birthday?!" I said surprised. " Who doesn't?" said Youngmin. Youngmin then started to tickle me and I kept laughing and wiggling around. But then at one point we stopped and we looked into each others eyes. Those were the eyes I loved. The eyes I wanted to see everyday. I just couldn't resist him. Grabbed his face and kissed his lips. He then grabbed my head and put his fingers through my hair. It was the best birthday ever.
2 hours later Kwangmin was knocking on the door. " I have Breakfast for the birthday girl!" Youngmin then put a blanket around his waist only showing his abs. I stayed in bed and had the covers over me. Youngmin opened the door and Kwangmin stood there holding a tray with eggs and bacon with a cup of orange juice. " Good morn.......... Oh dear god Youngmin and Christine!!! umm ok. I didn't see anything! I'll just leave this on the night table and walked away like nothing happened." After Kwangmin walked out the bedroom door me and Youngmin both started to laugh. "It's not like he hasn't done it either! He has children for god sake!" said Youngmin.
While I was having breakfast in bed me and Youngmin were talking about the good times in the past we had. Like the first day he saw me, Our first date at the MBLAQ concert, the constant phone calls. It was like a day where we only reflected on the past. After I finished my breakfast both me and Youngmin got changed and went downstairs. Hyunsong was sitting on the couch. He said " So! Did you guys have fun?" I didn't know what to say. My face was red from blushing and I felt embarrassed that he knew what me and Youngmin did. Youngmin then said " ok just bring out the surprise already!" Hyunsong started laughing. Everyone came in the living room from the kitchen with a cake in Minwoo's hands. As they were walking in they were singing Happy Birthday. I was so happy and I felt so loved. 
I was so touched with there surprise that I started to cry. Once everyone started to cry they all gave me a hug. I was so grateful to have many people who loved and cared about me. After we had cake everyone was sitting in the living room and talking to each other. Even the twins Youngmin and Kwangmin were catching up. They sat next to each other while holding both baby twins. Youngmin was holding Kyoungmi and Kwangmin was holding Kyunghee. Then Chizuru came up with an idea. We all turned around and looked at her. "Since both me and Christine are engaged why don't we have the same wedding since our fiance's are twins?"