Let's Go Celebrate: Ch 20

A Youngmin Love Story

 

After the wedding we went into the limo and drove to the place where we would have the after party. But while we were in the car, things seemed to get a bit crazy. We had shots and had a bit champagne. Kwangmin and Chizuru started making out for no plain reason and Youngmin and me fell asleep. I was lying down and had my head on his lap while he brushed his fingers through me hair. Meanwhile Jeongmin went crazy and I guess he god drunk a bit. Minwoo sat there by the window and just stared out the window. And Donghyun and Hyunseong were trying to calm down Jeongmin.
We finally arrived at the after party. Me and Chizuru fixed ourselves a bit and the limo driver opened the door. We walked out and the guys were behind us. Youngmin linked arms with me and Kwangmin linked arms with Chizuru. Minwoo was holding the back of Chizuru's dress and Donghyun and Hyunsong was helping Jeongmin trying to walk since he was so drunk. "Wow! the party hasn't even started yet and he's already drunk!" said Hyunseong as we all started to laugh. 
We walked inside and great music was playing and people were clapping and cheering as we walked in. It was the best feeling ever! We sat in our seats and we had some food. There was Tteokbokki, sushi, pasta, salad, you name it! We even had a giant cake with the twins and me and Chizuru on top. But right beside the cake on the table was a photo off my dad. Youngmin came behind me and grabbed my waist. " You know he's watching over you right now? I bet he's very proud of you christine." he said as he kissed my cheek. A tear came down my face. Youngmin turned to me and wiped my tears " Now is not the time to be sad. Your dad want's you to be happy right now and to have a great time and he loves you very much." I nodded and gave him a hug. I didn't wanna let go.
Before dessert the DJ called me and Youngmin to the dancefloor, including Chizuru and Kwangmin. One of the songs that played was one of my favorites. It was Heaven by Ailee. I grabbed Youngmin and had my arms around him while we slow danced. Hy head was right over his shoulder and he said in my ear " I love you Christine" and I quietly said back " I love you too." I looked over his shoulder and saw my mom with a tissue in her hand and tears running down her face. I knew she was very happy for me. Then another song played. It was Marry You by super junior. I knew it was chizuru's favorite song. I looked at her and Kwangmin slow dancing and she had tears running down her face from joy.
Then Chizuru's mom ( that took care of the kids) came up to her and gave her the twins. Chizuru was holding one and Kwangmin was holding the other and they all slow danced together. I thought it was the most sweetest thing ever.Later that night when everything was over we all went back home. Unfortunatly we did not plan a honey moon because of the baby twins but it was fine with us. We were so tired me and Youngmin threw ourselfs on the bed and fell asleep in the dress and tux. Today was an unforgetable day.