Not Good at Saying Sorry

Uncommitted?

You were sitting inside a café, filled with impatience and nervousness. You couldn't stop moving your legs as you looked around you, thinking only about Byunghun. Suddenly, the time has come.

"____," Byunghun said as he walked into the café and joined you in the table.

You remained quiet as you faintly smiled at him.

"Thank you for coming here." He said, smiling back. After I was such a jerk to you. "Uh...well, to make this easier and not delay this anymore...I asked you to come here because we need to talk seriously about what's going on."

"I know what my dad did yesterday. I'm sorry if it caused you any trouble." You said.

How can she be this sweet after what I told her? L.Joe thought, really confused and guilty.

He cleared his throat before he continued. "No, he had the right to do so."

You raised an eyebrow, since L.Joe wouldn't speak anymore. Didn't he say he doesn't want to delay it anymore? "So, yeah, you were gonna say...?"

"Why do you want to keep this baby?" He asked.

You raised your eyebrows, surprised with the question. "Uh...because the baby did nothing wrong and it's my child."

"____, if you have this baby, you won't rest from drama. This baby will be born into a group were it won't be happy or...loved."

When you heard his words, you were filled with anger. "How do you dare to say that?!"

"I know it's not something I should say like that, but it's the truth! ____, the best option you had was to abort! We both know that!"

"No, Byunghun, we don't! How can you ask me to abort my own child?!"

"Because it's not only yours!" L.Joe shouted back.

"So what? I can perfectly raise this child by myself. I don't need you or anyone else. And I never expected you to help me out in this." You said, straightforwardly.

Honestly, it hurt him to listen to you say it. "You think it's that easy?"

"I know it won't be easy, I never said it would, but I know I can do it. It will be difficult and complicated but not impossible. Look, if this is what you wanted to talk about, then don't. I told you that you won't have to take responsability for any of this, and I meant it."

"Well, it's not that easy, ____. Your dad said that if I didn't take responsability for it, he would go to court." Byunghun said.

After that, you were speechless.

"I'm sorry but...I don't see any good reason to have this baby. We won't be married, we can't even have a conversation without arguing, and I don't want it." He said. "Why don't you reconsider abortion?"

"Simple, I can't have an abortion anymore -I'm three months pregnant- and I DO want this baby."

Byunghun heaved a sigh. "In that case...we need to go back to your place so you can pack your stuff."

"W-What?" You asked, confused.

"Yes, you're living with me. According to our dads, this is unacceptable and if I don't do anything about this, well then, I'll have to meet your father in court."

 

LATER

"Are you kidding me?! No! I'm not doing this! How do you expect me to live with Byunghun?! Seriously! Appa, I don't want or need any of this! Please! Why would I live with him if I'm not going to marry him?! No! I don't want this!" You shouted.

Your dad simply shook his head. "There's no other way to do this, ____. You're living with him."

"I can't. The doctor said I need to be in an environment free from stress! If I do this, I would be doing the total opposite of what a professional told me!"

"____! You got yourself into this, now face the consequences. You're living with Byunghun!" Your dad shouted.

Byunghun was watching everything from afar. He stared at your face. You looked tired and unhappy. Four hours later you were done arguing with your father, and at the end, you lost. You quietly got into Byunghun's car as he drove you back to Soomin's house so that you could pack everything. When you told Soomin, you couldn't hold it in anymore as you burst into tears. Soomin seeing you like this, cried with you. You were done packing in less than four hours and you cried again when you had to bid farewell to Soomin.

"Shh, it's okay, unni. You can always count on me, no matter how far you are. I'm just a phone call away, and you know my number." Soomin said as she hugged you.

You hugged her back. Byunghun helped you out with the bags and waited for you inside the car. When you were done talking with Soomin, you got into L.Joe's car in silence and looked out the window, never meeting his gaze.

Even though Byunghun is actually very cold-hearted sometimes, it hurt him to see you so miserable. He knew that none of this would have happened if it wasn't because of his wrong behaviour. He knew that he was wrong and that he should apologize to you for everything that has happened, but his pride wouldn't allow him to.

He stopped in front of a red light and turned to look at you. Your head was resting against the cold window and your eyes were closed. Your breathing was calm and at last, you looked in peace. Byunghun couldn't take his eyes off of you.

Maybe I'm not good at saying I'm sorry, but I can definitely show you that I am. After all, actions speak louder than words. He thought.

He smiled to himself, still staring at you. He suddenly spaced out, but he was brought back to reality when a car from behind honked. He blinked and then turned to look at the front and then drove off. He drove back to his parents house to get his own things so he could move back into his own house instead of staying with his parents. When he was done, he got into his own car again and drove to his house.

"Hey, ____, wake up, we're here." He whispered as he gently shook you.

You didn't wake up, but you did move a bit. You let out a whine, indicating that you didn't want to wake up. Byunghun rolled his eyes with a smile and heaved a sigh. He went to the back of his car to get all the bags out and put them into his house and at last, he came to you. He placed his arms under you and pulled you up from the car seat, picking you up bridal style. When he did, you hid your face in his neck. Byunghun unconsiously smiled because of it and carried you into the house.


Hey guys! I finally updated because the week of exams is finally over! ^^ I hope this chapter was good! L.Joe doesn't seem that bad anymore, right? ^^ Please comment, I'll reply to each one of them! ^^

♥ ]