Seeing Myungsoo

Uncommitted?

THE NEXT DAY

You yawned and stretched as you woke up. You slowly opened your eyes and was surprised when you found out that you were not in Soomin's house anymore. Right...I've moved back in. You thought, finally remembering what happened yesterday. You furrowed your eyebrows, thinking about how you got into the room. You couldn't remember anything, just when you fell asleep in Byunghun's car. You decided not to worry about it and check the room. It's been a while since you've been here and nothing has changed.

"Huh?" You asked, wide-eyed, when you found a picture of you and Byunghun on the dressing table. You stared at it, feeling extremely awkward with it, yet you couldn't take your eyes away from it.

Just then, the door opened and a maid walked in with a tray of food.

"Good morning, miss," She said. She looked pretty old, like around her 70's probably. "My name's Park Minji. Mr. Lee hired me to take care of you." Minji knew that you were confused by it, because of the look on your face. She remained silent, waiting for you to say something.

"Mm," You nodded.

"Well, miss, today's a whole new day. I made some breakfast for you. You need to stay healthy, especially if you're pregnant. Where would you like to eat it? In bed? Outside at the balcony?" She asked.

"Um...at the balcony, please." You said and smiled sweetly at her.

"Of course! Nothing like fresh air in the morning." She smiled back happily as she went to put the tray on the table outside on the balcony. You followed behind her. "Well, excuse me. If you need anything, just tell me, araseo?" She said.

You nodded and thanked her before she walked out of the bedroom, leaving you alone. You sat down and took a deep breath, when you did so, you smelled the food. It smelt great, just like how it looked. You picked up the fork and started to eat.

While you were having your breakfast, the phone of the house started to ring. Minji stopped what she was doing and went to answer the phone.

"Yoboseyo? Mr. Lee's residence."

"Minji-shi! Has she woken up already?" Byunghun talked on the other line.

"Ne, Byunghun-ah, she's already awake and having breakfast." Minji answered back.

"Good, good."

"Did you call just for that?" Minji asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Um...I - well..."

She smiled and lightly shook her head. "It's okay, Byunghun. It's not bad to worry for your child's mother."

"You know what, I have to go now." Byunghun said and then hang up before she could answer back.

Minji heaved a sigh and shook her head, disapprovingly. She doesn't know much about the relationship between you two yet, but she already had an idea of how it was.

 

Meanwhile, Myungsoo was walking around the market checking out the fruits, and at the same time hoping that he would find you here again. He hasn't seen you ever since Byunghun went to see you.

"Excuse me." A girl whispered very low, it was difficult to actually hear the sound of her voice and recognize who it was, but Myungsoo had an idea.

Myungsoo smirked. I knew you were coming. He turned around, but soon his happy face turned into a surprised and confused one. "Uh...Yes?"

"You've been staring at the tomatoes for a while now, hm." The girl smiled. She was not you.

"Oh...Okay? Um...I want two, yeah, please." Myungsoo said.

The girl furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head. "No, um, I'm not the one who's selling tomatoes."

Myungsoo's eyes widened, but he sure felt embarrassed. "Ah ~ Mianhaeyo!"

She lightly chuckled and shook her head. "It's okay...I guess," she shrugged. "I'm Kim Eunmi."

Myungsoo slowly nodded, "I'm Kim Myungsoo."

Eunmi had actually went to talk to him on purpose because she thought he's handsome and seems like a good man, and well, she wanted to meet him. On the other hand, Myungsoo talked to her because she talked to him.

A while later, Myungsoo bid farewell to her, but not before she asked if she could see him again another time. He gave her his number and then left to go to Soomin's house to see if you were there. He just didn't understand why you stopped talking to him.

"Oh! Myungsoo," Soomin said. She was surprised to see him.

"Yeah...Hi. Is ____ here?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, Myungsoo, but ____ doesn't live here anymore. She had to move back into her ex-fiancé's house, because of some weird agreement between their parents."

"What? Jinjja? Oh...um, could I...do you know how can I contact her?" Myungsoo asked.

"Well, she did take her cell phone, Myunsoo." Soomin said as though it was obvious that he could call you. "But, well, I could you her address, I guess."

"Um, sure, thanks."

 

"Oh, look at you, miss! You look beautiful in that dress." Minji smiled as she walked into the room and saw you already dressed up.

"Thank you, Mrs. Park. Um, you can call me ____, instead of 'miss'." You smiled.

"Araseo," She nodded. "Are you going out?"

You nodded, "Yeah, I'm just going to walk around."

After you bid goodbye to Minji, you walked out of the house without knowing where to go, but honestly you didn't care about it. You walked for a while, until a car pulled up next to you. You furrowed your eyebrows and changed the direction where you were going to, because you were scared that it could be someone creepy.

"____!"

You stopped walking, confused. Did someone just call me? You turned around and saw Myungsoo getting out of the car. Your eyes widened as you walked back to him and then pulling him into a hug.

"Myungsoo!" You said, happy to see him.

"Hey! I'm glad to see you too!" He lightly chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

"Well, honestly?" He asked. You furrowed your eyebrows and nodded, giving him a 'Duh!' look. "Soomin gave me the address to come visit you, because apparently you left and didn't bid farewell to me."

"I'm sorry, Myungsoo, but it happened so fast! I mean..." You shook your head.

"You stopped going to the market...and seeing me." Myungsoo complained. "____, is everything okay?"

"Yeah, it's just that my dad had this stupid idea and I had to move into Byunghun's house again."

Myungsoo nodded. "Well, you need to relax for a while, hm? Wanna eat lunch with me?"

LATER

"So I left for one day and you've already found a new market girl to bump into every time you go there?" You asked.

Myungsoo shrugged, "It's not my fault every girl that sees me wants to get to know me." He said smugly. "And well, you stopped running into me in the market for a while, not just once. And, you didn't left for one day only."

"Uh, yes, I did. I moved out a day ago." You nodded. "And who says every girl wants to get to know you? If I remember well, you were the one who started talking to me."

"Because I stepped on your foot." Myungsoo said.

"Yeah, but you were the one who introduced yourself first and wanted to know me. And you said 'Could it be fate'?" You chuckled.

"Because..."

"Ha! You see? ____ one, Myungsoo zero!" You chuckled.

"Aish!" He lightly shook his head, make you chuckle more.

When you two were done eating lunch together, Myungsoo drove you back to your house.

"Thanks, oppa, I had a good time." You smiled.

"Sure! I guess I'll see you another time?" Myungsoo asked.

You nodded with a smile, "You know we will."

Myungsoo smiled and waited for you to get into the house before he drove away.

THAT NIGHT

After you finished eating the dinner that Minji cooked for you, you went to sit on the living room and just relax too. You the TV and just changed the channels since there was nothing interesting to watch.

Just then, Byunghun came back from his work. He took off his coat and walked into the living room. He was surprised to see you, for some odd reason and then he smiled.

"Hey," He greeted.

"Um...hi..." You awkwardly greeted back.

"Have you eaten dinner already?" He asked.

"Yes."

Because of the awkward atmosphere that was starting to form around you two. Byunghun excused himself and walked out of the living room and into the kitchen, to eat alone.

How does my father expect me to be happy here if it's so awkward to be in the same room with him?!  You thought.


♥ ]