Irresponsible

Uncommitted?

"I'll see you later, I guess." Myungsoo said as he grabbed his coat and walked to the front door.

"You know you don't have to leave, right?" You asked.

He smiled and lightly shook his head. "If that's the Byunghun Soomin is always talking about, I have to. Don't worry, it's not like you're not going to see me again. I'll come back." He lightly chuckled.

You smiled and nodded. "I'll be waiting."

Myungsoo leaned down to kiss your forehead and then he left. You closed the door and took a deep breath. What is Byunghun doing here? You thought as you slowly walked back into the living room, where he was. L.Joe simply stared at you all the way until you sat down across from him. You didn't even know how to start a conversation with him... Not anymore.

"Who was he? Are you dating him?" L.Joe finally asked.

"He's a friend." You simply answered.

Byunghun shook his head. "Not even a kid would buy that."

You rolled your eyes. "Why do you even care? I thought you didn't want to know anything about me, and that we never happened." You answered back coldly. But you couldn't help it. It's his fault why you guys broke up and those were the last words he said to you.

"Yeah, you're right." He answered. It hurt you to hear him say it so casually. "But even I can't be that irresponsible when I'm told that I got someone pregnant. Though, with what just happened, I'm starting to doubt if the baby is mine or not."

You were filled with anger when Byunghun said those words to you. Is he calling me a ?! You narrowed your eyes. "What?!"

L.Joe kept quiet, not saying a thing but just staring at you.

"What are you doing here, Byunghun? Really, the truth. I mean, it's been three months already since I found out. And, in case you forgot, three months ago I was still with you and if you even dare to say that I had an affair and got pregnant by other man, how wrong and a jerk are you!" You shouted at him.

"And you just decided not to tell me about it? Yeah, you're right, it's been three months!" L.Joe said back. "If that's my child, then when the hell were you going to tell me about it?!"

You were about to answer back again, but you didn't know what. How did he find out?

"Right, but you've already found someone else to look after you and the baby." L.Joe said through gritted teeth.

"How do you even know I'm pregnant if I didn't tell you about it?" You asked, ignoring what he just said.

"Soomin threw it at my face two months ago." Byunghun answered.

"Two months ago?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "And it's not until now that you've decided to come." You whispered.

"Don't blame this on me! You were the one who kept it away from me. Answer me! When were you ing gonna tell me about it?" L.Joe shouted. "Or were you not going to?"

"How was I going to tell you after what you said to me? You wanted me to just go to your place and tell you I'm pregnant. You think it's that simple?!" You said as your eyes were welled up with tears.

"How can you be that stupid?! You think you can just keep this kind of situation away from me?!" He shouted back.

"Yes, I'm so stupid for sleeping with you! I'm so stupid for being with you! And I'm so stupid for even thinking that I would be happy with you!" You shouted back. "But I won't do the same mistake twice. You know, I actually thought I could talk to you about the baby in a civilized way, but how stupid was I again! I could never have a serious talk with you. It is just impossible!"

"Then why don't you do us both a favor and abort the child, huh? Save all the future troubles now."

Nothing of what Byunghun had ever told you before hurted more than this. Is he seriously asking me to abort our child?

You shook your head as your first tear fell down. "No, Byunghun, why don't you do us a favor and just leave?"

Byunghun stood up from the couch and shook his head. "Why are you going to keep this baby? Do you want to ruin your life? Fine! But get this clear, I'm NOT going to be responsible for it!" He shouted and then walked away from you, out of Soomin's house.

You stayed at the same place and simply let it all out. You cried even more than the day Byunghun and you broke up.

People never change. The immature, uncommitted, cold-hearted Byunghun is still the same.

"Don't worry, baby." You whispered to your child as you put your hand on your belly. "I'll find a way out of all this mess."

 

THE NEXT DAY

Last night you told Soomin what happened and then you called your parents, telling them that there was something important that you needed to tell them and that you were going to visit them. Right now you were on your way to your parents house.

"____!" Your dad exclaimed happily as soon as he opened the door for you. He was surprised to see you a bit 'big'.

You smiled and pulled him into a hug. You talked to your dad on your way into the house and then you greeted your mom inside. Of course your parents already knew about your break up with Byunghun.

"So what's that important thing you need to tell us, ha?" You mom asked, curious. She thought your small bump was because you've been depressed and gained a little bit of weight.

You took a deep breath and then exhaled. "Please listen to me and let me finish before you two say something, araseo?"

Your dad and mom simply stared at you. They were kind of scared of what you were going to tell them.

"Eomma, appa...as you've noticed," You said, placing your hand on your bump, "I'm three months pregnant of Byunghun's child." You murmured.

"WHAT?!" Both of your parents shouted, shocked, angry and sad at the same time.

"How could you, ____?! You knew you had to wait until marriage!" Your mother shouted angrily.

"And you're not going to marry Byunghun?! Are you trying to ruin your life?!" Your dad shouted.

"Do you think being a mother is something easy? How could you have ?! ____, you're going to abort that child!" Your mom said.

"What?" Both you and your dad turned to look at your mom. Your dad was mad at you for what you did too, but he was against the idea of aborting a baby.

"Yes, you heard me! You're not having this baby. There's no way you will! You're not even going to marry Byunghun, are you? You're not going to be a single mother! As soon as you have the baby, it won't be about you anymore. It'll be very difficult to find a man to marry."

"I'm not aborting my child!" You disagreed with her.

"____!" You mom shouted angrily.

"You think it's not hard for me already? You think I planned this?" You asked her.

"If you didn't, then why didn't you wait until after you were married? Is it so hard?!" Your mom shouted.

"I know that it was wrong, ok? But I can't change what I did now."

"Does Byunghun know?" You dad asked.

You heaved a sigh and nodded.

"And what is he going to do about it? What are you going to do about it?" He asked.

You pressed your lips together, not knowing how to tell your already angry parents that Byunghun wasn't going to be responsible about it.

MEANWHILE

"What the hell is going on with you, Lee Byunghun?!" CAP shouted angrily at his friend. "How could you tell her that?! I didn't know you were such an idiot until today! You have, I mean, MUST be responsible of the baby!"

"Why? I told her to abort it. I don't want it." He shook his head.

"But she does! And if you like it or not, that baby will be born! And that's your child! No one told you to sleep with her, and now that you did, you have to face the consequences!"

Byunghun turned to look at somewhere else. He wasn't even sure how he felt about all this. I don't know what to do. I just wish my life could be less complicated.

Later, there was a knock at his door and then his father walked in. "Your grandparents are taking us out to dinner. Pack some of your clothes, you're staying at our house with them."

"What? Why?"

"Because that's what they want." His mother answered as she walked in.

"And son, today you're telling them about the break up. Do NOT delay it anymore. If you don't, I'll do it and the result will be much worse than if you did it." His father said before walking away. His mother didn't say anything else as she also walked away.

"Great, Byunghun, just great." CAP said sarcastically. "You haven't told your grandparents?!"

He shook his head. I lied to them that ____ was visiting her parents and that's why they can't see her. Why is it so hard for me to tell my grandparents that it's over?

"I know you don't want to hear this, especially from a friend, but Byunghun, pull yourself together and grow up. You have some problems to solve. The sooner, the better." CAP said and then left, leaving him alone.


I'm sorry if the chapter , but I'm kind of having a writer's block and I didn't know how to continue the story, but I wanted to update.

Hope it isn't as bad as I think it is and that you guys enjoyed! ^^

♥ ]