Unrecognizable

Uncommitted?

Last night, only Byunghun had stayed. You didn't know what happened to Myungsoo, and it was worrying you. Today, you were leaving the hospital. You weren't sure if you were ready, but you didn't want to stay that long inside a hospital either. You gently carried a sleeping Hyunsu in your arms.

"Be careful," Byunghun said as he helped you into the car. You thanked him and then he closed the door, quickly walking to the driver's side.

A while after Byunghun had started to drive, Hyunsu woke up. You smiled at your son, and kissed his big cheek repeatedly. "Good morning, handsome!"

Byunghun smiled and chuckled a bit.

A few minutes later, you guys arrived back home. Minji was already waiting for you guys, and she had everything prepared. The new baby room was ready too. Byunghun helped you out of the car, and just then Hyunsu started to cry. You quickly walked into the house.

"Welcome back home, ____! Aw, what's wrong, Hyunsu?" Minji asked.

"He might be hungry, or maybe I'll just go check on his diaper." You said as you walked upstairs.

Your eyes widened when you walked into the baby's room. It was beautiful, and quite big for just a little baby. There was even a ceiling to floor window on one side, showing the beautiful backyard. You smiled, happy with how the room turned out, and then quickly walked into the bathroom to check on his diaper. You actually heaved a relief sigh when you found out that he had just peed. Just then, Byunghun walked into the room, holding a few bags.

"First time changing a diaper by yourself," Byunghun said, smiling.

"Yes, I'm very glad that the nurse taught me." You said as you were doing it pretty good. "You should change it too, Byunghun."

"Uh...yeah," he slowly nodded. You chuckled, but you were actually serious, next time it would be his turn.

When you were done changing Hyunsu's diaper, he started to cry again. You walked back into Hyunsu's bedroom and sat down on the couch that was there. You pulled down your shirt, ready to nurse him again. Hyunsu whined a little bit, but then he started to nurse. A while later, the doorbell rang. Byunghun left the bags on the floor and went to open the door. He was smiling all the way down, but it disappeared when he opened the door.

"What do you want?" Byunghun asked coldly.

"I'm here to see my girlfriend." Myunsoo answered back. He wasn't being the nice Myungsoo he used to be anymore, but he was actually pretty cold towards Byunghun too. If he's not going to be nice to me, then why should I treat him nicely?

"Uh...what about no?" Byunghun said and was ready to close the door, but Myungsoo stopped him.

"Sadly, you're not the one to make a decision." He said as he pushed the door open again.

"This is my house, Myungsoo, and from now on, you're not stepping your foot inside." Byunghun said with a glare.

"What's going on here, hm?" Minji asked as she walked to the front door, arms crossed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Minji, how are you doing? I just wanted to come see ____." Myungsoo said with a smile.

"Unfortunately, I won't let him in." Byunghun said, still standing in the doorway, blocking his entrance.

A few seconds later, you walked downstairs with Hyunsu in your arms. You had changed your casual clothes for pajamas. Hyunsu lightly moved in your arms as you were humming a song for him. When you reached downstairs, you looked up at all of them.

"Myungsoo?" You asked as you looked over Byunghun's shoulder, trying to look outside.

"Morning, beautiful," Myungsoo said with a smile as he stepped into the house. Byunghun took a deep breath, doing his best to not push him outside. He knew that if he did it, you would get mad at him, and that's the last thing he wants. "I'm sorry I couldn't stay last night."

Last night, Myungsoo had plenty of time to think about what's going on. He knew that it would bring some trouble if he stayed with you, but he wasn't going to give up that easily. After all, Hyunsu would grow up with him. It would be easier for Hyunsu to look at me as a dad too, he had thought.

"Aren't you late for work?" Byunghun suddenly asked.

Myungsoo turned to look at Byunghun seriously. He had asked for a few days off, but his boss didn't agree since he got promoted just a while ago. "I still have some time. So, honey, can we talk...privately, please?"

You nodded and put Hyunsu into Byunghun's arm before they all left. You walked Myungsoo to the backyard and sat down outside.

"Hey honey, do you remember a few months back when we bet on your baby's gender?" Myungsoo asked. You furrowed your eyebrows, confused, but nodded. "I told you that if I won, you would have to move in with me. I've been thinking about that quite a lot. I mean, we're dating, and both of us know that we're serious about our relationship. I'm willing to do anything for you and Hyunsu."

"Move in with you?" You asked, surprised.

Myungsoo nodded. "I think it's the perfect time. Wouldn't you like that?"

"You think right now is the perfect time? Just after I had Hyunsu?" You asked, clearly stating that it was not the perfect time for it.

"Just...don't give me your answer right now, think about it, okay? I love you, ____, I really do, and it would be great if you moved in with me."

Meanwhile, Byunghun was upstairs with Hyunsu. He was pacing around, talking about a lot of things.

"I don't know what to do. I mean, clearly Myungsoo is here to take her away, when he knows that I want mommy to stay with me. What do you think I should do, huh, Hyunsu?" He asked as he looked down at the baby.

Just then, he heard the front door close. He looked out the window and saw Myungsoo's car disappear in the distance. He wanted to talk to you, well, he needed to. Just when he opened the door, he found you standing outside, ready to knock.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Byunghun asked.

You bit your lower lip, thinking, and then you spoke. "I think I'm going to move in with Myunsoo."

As soon as you said that, Byunghun stopped breathing. He was expecting a lot of things from you, but not that.

"I'm leaving as soon as this month is over." You said and then looked up at Byunghun, shaking your head. "It's for the best."

Byunghun shook his head, and narrowed his eyes, angry and hurt at the same time. "The best? W-What? Are you kidding me? Why on Earth won't you give me a chance? I'm Hyunsu's father! Every single woman would try to make things work out with their partner, because they want the perfect family, but you don't! You seem to want to rip this family apart!" He shouted.

You furrowed your eyebrows. Byunghun was just making it a lot more difficult. Every time you made a decision, he simply ruined it!

"You know how we ended up being like this, Byunghun? Because of your fault! It doesn't matter how much you apologize or tell me that you didn't mean it, you already did it! Being engaged to you was the worse thing that ever happened to me! I tried to do my best and be there for you, but you made it pretty clear that you didn't want that! You brought another women back home and made out with them right in front of me! Do you have the main idea how that hurt?" You shouted back.

Just in that moment, Hyunsu started to cry. Minji walked upstairs to see what was going on, but Byunghun simply handed her the baby and told her to leave the house with him. Minji wanted to protest, but since Byunghun had hired her, she had to do what he said. He didn't continue, until he heard the front door locked and Minji out of the house.

Byunghun shook his head. "Do you know why you're still standing here? Because you still care about me, ____. I know and I really am sorry that I hurt you. I was an , a jerk, an idiot, everything the worse guy can be, but still, that doesn't mean I never loved you. I know that if you love someone you do your best to not hurt them, and you seriously don't cheat, but I was stressed with work and I had to come back home every single day, and instead of having lovely moments with my fiancée, we argued. Every night we argued. I was tired of it. I was exhausted. All the girls I brought home didn't argue with me, they wanted me."

"So now it's my fault? You think I didn't want you? Byunghun, we argued every single night because of you. Because of all those girls."

"I don't want any of those girls, ____, I want you. I would do anything so that you could take me back. Believe me, if I could undo anything, it would have been that. I regret it so much. Every time I look at you, I imagine the life we could have had if we got married. It would have been enough for me, or even more than what I could have ever imagined. It would be good. And, somehow, I still think we can have it."

"But we can't. I'm with Myungsoo." You shook your head.

Byunghun shook his head. "I love you, ____. I love you so much it hurts. Please try and forget about that. I'm back. I love you. The one you agreed to marry, it's me. I'm back."

"That's the problem, I can't." You shook your head again. You felt like crying. "I have to go."

Just then, Byunghun took a grip on your arms tightly, not letting you move away. He cupped your face and kissed you. You tried to push him away, but he was much stronger than you were. He pinned you against the wall, and continued kissing you more, his hands even started to roam through your body. You punched his chest and used all your strength to get him away from you, but it didn't work.

"STOP IT!" You shouted as you had started to cry.

Byunghun knew he wasn't doing something right, but he wanted to show you how much he loved you. How much he needed you.

You continued punching him, and you cried even harder. It took him a few seconds to finally realize how much he had hurt you.

"____, I - I'm so sorry... I'm sorry."

You shook your head and when he let go of you, you fell down to the floor, crying. Byunghun shook his head and knelt down in front of you. As soon as he was on your eye-level, you used all your strength and pushed him. Byunghun didn't complain when he fell down onto the floor.

"I don't recognize you anymore. I want you to get away from me."

Byunghun shook his head. "I'll do anything, but that. You're not going to move in with Myungsoo. You're mine."