Found Out

Uncommitted?

LATER THAT NIGHT

The Lee family was just coming back home from their dinner. Mr. Lee pulled L.Joe away from the rest of the family and into the kitchen as soon as they walked into the house.

"Why haven't you told them? You got so many opportunities tonight to do so!" Mr. Lee said as he narrowed his eyes, clearly angered by it.

"I'll do it tonight, really, when they are feeling tired and just before they go to sleep." L.Joe answered back.

"Are you an idiot or something like that, Byunghun?" Mr. Lee asked. L.Joe glared at his own father. How can he say that to his own son? "Just before they go to sleep? Do you want them to not sleep at all tonight?!"

"Yah! Seriously - "

Before L.Joe could continue talking, the doorbell rang. Mr. Lee looked at his son, indicating for him to ignore the doorbell and continue with what he was going to say. Soon the doorbell rang again and one of the housemaids went to open the door.

"Annyeongha - " The housemaid was interrupted by an elder.

"Where the hell is he? Is he hiding here? Huh?!"

"Sir..." The housemaid was trying to talk, but the man wouldn't let her.

"Where is Lee Byunghun?!" He shouted angrily.

Mr. Lee and L.Joe turned to look at the front door, just like Mrs. Lee and both of his grandparents. They were all confused and shocked at the man who looked so angry.

"H-Ha?!" Mrs. Lee gasped as her eyes widened, staring at no other than your father.

"Hm, that man looks familiar. Where have I seen him before?" Halmeonim asked herself.

"Ah! I know! Isn't that the father of Byunghun's soon-to-be-bride?" Harabeoji asked. Halmeonim's eyes widened as she recognized him too. She walked out of the living room and went towards the front door to greet the man and find out why he was so angry about.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sir." Halmeonim smiled as she politely bowed down. Your dad was surprised but he still greeted her back politely. "It's so good to see you. How has your daughter been? Is she back?"

"Mwo? Back?" Your dad asked, confused.

"Yes, our grandson told us that we couldn't see her because she was visiting her parents. Is she okay?" Halmeonim asked, concerned.

"Oh! Really, so that's what Byunghun told you." Your dad said, looking straight into Byunghun's eyes.

"I guess that you won't need to tell your grandparents about it anymore, son. I'm sure her father will do it." Mr. Lee said, although he didn't like the idea either. "Annyeong, friend. Why don't we go talk outside?" Mr. Lee quickly asked.

"Aniyo. I want to speak with Byunghun." Your dad said, trying to be patient and not just run into the house and kick his .

"Is there a problem?" Halmeonim asked as it was so easy to see that your father was very angry and he was trying too hard not to show it.

"You're asking me if there's a problem? Well, since your own grandson won't tell you and you have the right to know, let me do it."

"No! You can talk to me, sir." Byunghun said.

"What is it about? Byunghun, sweetie, what is he talking about?" Halmeonim asked as she turned to look at him confused.

"Yes, Byunghun, tell her. Why haven't you told your own grandparents about it?"

"Tell us, Byunghun." Harabeoji said.

L.Joe turned to look at both of his parents, they had serious yet concerned faces. Finally, his mother nodded, indicating that it would be best if he told them now.

"____ and I broke off the engagement...two months ago." L.Joe finally said.

"WHAT?!" Halmeonim shouted, shocked. Harabeoji's eyes widened, shocked too.

"And that's not the only thing he did, but three months ago you got my daughter pregnant! And now you think you can just leave her behind and not take responsability for it?!" Your father shouted.

"Oh God!" Halmeonim gasped as she heard your father's words. My grandson got a girl pregnant and broke off the engagement?! She couldn't believe it.

"You did what?!" Mr. Lee shouted, now angry again. He didn't know that his son got you pregnant.

"Is it true, son?" Mrs. Lee asked, wide-eyed.

Byunghun took a deep breath and nodded. Mrs. Lee gasped as she sat down on the couch, not believing it. Mr. Lee took a deep breath, trying to calm down. Both of his grandparents sat down too, surprised and not in a good way.

"How could you do that, Byunghun?! How could you get ____ pregnant and then break up with her?! How can you not take responsability for it?! When were you going to tell us all this?!" Mr. Lee shouted.

"Hey! I didn't know I got her pregnant until yesterday and for your information, ____ didn't tell me about it either! I found out by her best friend, Soomin! And, I told her to abort the baby to save us all this trouble, but of course because she's ____, she doesn't want to do it!" Byunghun said.

"It's been three months and you didn't find out until yesterday?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"Well...Soomin told me two months ago, but I decided to go look at her just yesterday - "

"You waited two months to go check on my daughter?!" Your dad shouted, interrupting him. Then he heaved a sigh, "I don't care what she told me, you're going to take responsability for this baby, you like it or not. And if you won't do it, we'll take this legally!" Your father shouted.

"Sir, don't worry about it, my son WILL take responsability for what he did." Mr. Lee said.

"And still you don't want to marry my daughter?" Your dad asked. "After you got her pregnant, don't you want to try and form a family with her?"

Byunghun kept quiet. Honestly, a part of him did, but the other part didn't.

Mr. Lee then continued to talk with your father, since Byunghun seemed as though he couldn't talk anymore. They talked about how they were going to solve the problem about the baby. L.Joe turned to look at his mother, who was looking down at the floor with disbelief. He then turned to look at his grandparents who were silently talking to each other about the situation, they couldn't believe their grandson didn't tell them until now.

Byunghun walked away from them and up the stairs into his bedroom. He pulled out his phone and sat down on his bed, heaving a sigh. He thought about you. I have to get this over with... He thought.

     ____, it's me, Byunghun. We need to talk, urgently. Can I meet you somewhere tomorrow?


So yeah, more Byunghun and ____ moments will start now ^^ I hope my chapters are not extremely boring, hm, I hope you guys are enjoying each chapter or at least most of them, haha.

Also, I'll start replying back to the comments (I'm loving the new features, lol) so please leave me some with your thoughts about the story! ^^

♥ ]