Blurt Out

Uncommitted?

You went to open the door when you heard the doorbell rang. It was no other than Ricky, coming to pick up Soomin. You smiled and greeted him as you allowed him in.

"It's nice to see you again, ____." Ricky said honestly. He was also a close friend to you. He pulled you into a hug, and playfully messed up your hair a bit.

You nodded and hugged him back. "Ne, Ricky oppa. Soomin should be ready soon." You smiled. "Can I offer you something for the meantime?" You asked politely.

"Uh...no thanks, I'm fine." He nodded and went to sit down on the couch. You nodded and went to look for Soomin. A minute later, you both walked out. "You look amazing, sweetie." Ricky smiled as he stood up from the couch to pull her in for a kiss.

"Thanks oppa. Shall we go?" She smiled happily. Ricky nodded and they both bid farewell to you, leaving you alone.

"How has ____ been handling the break up?" Ricky asked, curious.

"She doesn't talk much about it, in fact, we haven't talked about it." Soomin shrugged. "And Byunghun?"

Ricky lightly shook his head. "He looks as though it didn't happen, but I think he's just faking it."

"He better be! My unni was not a toy he could play with! He's a ing jerk and a liar if he thinks it was her fault why things ended up this way!" Soomin said, getting mad.

"Shh, calm down, baby." Ricky said with a small smile. "Come on, oppa will take you somewhere you'll have tons of fun!"

THAT NIGHT

You hugged a pillow close to your chest as you were staring at the TV screen, watching a movie. You didn't have anything interesting to do, and you were slowly getting bored. You yawned as you were starting to feel sleepy, but was forcing yourself to stay awake and finish the movie. But at last, you couldn't take it anymore and you fell asleep on the couch.

 

Soomin and Ricky walked into the new club, filled with people. She smiled as she looked around, it's been a while since she went out partying. Not long after they arrived, Ricky and Soomin started to dance and have a few shots. When they wanted to rest for a moment and go breathe fresh air, the rest of TEEN TOP arrived.

"Hey Soomin!" Changjo grinned as he hugged her. She hugged him back, happy to see him and the rest too.

"How's the club?" CAP asked.

"It's not a bad club," Ricky smiled.

Niel and Chunji started to look around the place. Byunghun without saying anything walked away from them and went to look for some 'ladies'.

"Just ignore him, ok?" Ricky whispered into Soomin's ear, knowing very well that Soomin would go shout at him anytime now. Soomin took a deep breath and nodded.

As the night was going on, Soomin did her best and ignored her feelings to go shout the hell out of Byunghun, but when he walked right in front of her, making out with a random girl, she burned in anger. How can he be such an idiot?! He thinks he can get my unni pregnant and not take responsability?! They broke up because of his fault too! URGH!

She walked away from TEEN TOP and towards L.Joe. Ricky tried to stop her, but failed. She pulled the girl away from him and then pushed her somewhere else.

"What the , Soomin?!" L.Joe shouted. "What's your problem?!"

"You wanna know what's my problem? It's YOU! How can you be such an ?! You freaking liar! You lied to my best friend!" She shouted angrily.

"Whatever," He rolled his eyes and was about to walk away, but Soomin pulled his arm.

"HOW CAN YOU BE THIS COLD-HEARTED?! She loved you! She fell for your stupid tricks! She was willing to spend the rest of her life with you and have kids, form a family! But NO, you had to get her pregnant and then act like a freaking jerk!" She shouted.

The rest of TEEN TOP's eyes widened. They couldn't believe what Soomin just said. To Soomin's surprise, Byunghun didn't seem to care the least about it!

"Did I hear right? The music is too loud in here!" Niel shouted.

"Wait! You also heard what I heard?" Chunji asked.

"You guys heard Soomin say L.Joe got ____ pregnant?" CAP asked.

Ricky was too shocked to talk. On the other hand, Byunghun shook his head and walked away. Soomin narrowed her eyes.

"YOU ING LIAR! YOU'LL REGRET THIS, LEE BYUNGHUN! MY BEST FRIEND WAS THE BEST THING OF YOUR SAD LIFE AND YOU JUST LET HER GO!" She shouted as loud as she could.

"Soomin, sweetheart," Ricky whispered into her ear, trying to calm her down.

"I should have kicked his crotch as hard as I could!" She groaned.

"Baby, did you just say he got ____ pregnant?" Ricky asked, he needed a confirmation.

Soomin bit her lower lip. ! I said it all! She slowly nodded, not being able to lie to her own boyfriend.

Meanwhile, Byunghun got out of the club as fast as he could, he felt as though he couldn't breathe. When he was finally outside, he took a deep breath and then exhaled, trying to calm down. His heart was beating so fast he could feel it.

What the hell was Soomin talking about?! She's crazy! How did she come up with something like that?! Damn it! Is she trying to kill me?! Me?! Get ____ pregnant?! Pfft! That would be insane! He thought, but when he was calmer, he actually started to think about it more seriously. Me...getting ____ pregnant? Could it be? He furrowed his eyebrows, thinking really hard on it. It can't be true...She can't be pregnant!


Lol, a lot of you seem to want L.Joe to know about her pregnancy, so there it is ^^ I'll try to update asap again!

♥ ]