Confused

Uncommitted?

The next day you were glad that Minji was back. This way, you wouldn't have to be alone for the whole morning and afternoon, waiting for Byunghun to come back at night. You also wanted to talk with her and tell her about Byunghun's change, and know if she had fun in the wedding.

"What a big belly you have now!" Minji exclaimed with a smile as she pulled you in a hug.

"Four months to go and he'll be here with us," You smiled, excited and a bit afraid at the same time.

"Omo, you have your due date already?" Minji asked. You nodded happily. "That's amazing, dear. Now, are you hungry? Can I get you anything?"

"Aish, Minji, you just came back. Relax, hm, let's talk." You said as you pulled her onto the couch.

Minji heaved a sigh, lightly shaking her head. "I'm here to work, dear, not talk." She cleared.

"Didn't Byunghun hire you to keep me some company?" You asked.

"To look after you," Minji corrected.

"Isn't that the same? Aish, Minji, just hear me out. I'm sure you'll be glad to hear what I've got to say."

Meanwhile, Byunghun had just arrived at his work and was now in his office. Ever since the dinner party, Byunghun has been very happy.

"What happened?" Changjo asked as he walked into his hyung's office and sat down on the couch. "Haven't seen you this happy in a while and for this long."

"Yesterday, ____ called me Hun." He said happily as he stared at the baby's ultrasound picture.

"It's been like a century since I've heard that," Changjo exaggerated.

"I know. I think I can really win her back."

"Really? That means you need to make her break up with Myungsoo." Changjo pointed out.

Byunghun heaved a sigh as he thought about Myungsoo. He had totally forgotten about him. He shrugged, "...I guess. Somehow I feel as though ____ still loves me, and Myungsoo is just...there, I really can't imagine ____ married to Myungsoo."

"That makes you the only one," Changjo said.

"What?" Byunghun said as he turned to look at him, confused. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Hyung, see it this way, Myungsoo is willing to become your son's step-father, even knowing that this child is not his. How many guys like that do you know? How many do you think ____ will know? It's hard to start dating after having a child, and if Myungsoo is going to be there for her for anything, they'll never break up." Changjo shook his head. "I'm ____'s best friend, hyung, and if I wasn't your friend, believe me, I would tell her to marry Myungsoo."

"Yes, but you are my friend, so what are you trying to tell me?"

"You've got some serious competition to win ____'s heart back. I don't know, but Myungsoo is way ahead of you to marry her, if he's thinking about it." Changjo shrugged. "I'm just telling you this to help you, L.Joe."

On the other hand, while Changjo and Byunghun are talking about that, Myungsoo is still very busy. He has been working so much that he's been very tense and stressed out. He grabbed his phone and dialed the first number that came to his mind. He needed a break. Meanwhile, you were just done telling Minji how nice Byunghun has been with you.

"That's very good. You and Byunghun can start dating again and be the family you guys are supposed to be." Minji smiled.

Suddenly, your phone started to ring. You excused yourself and went to pick up. "Yes?"

"Hello beautiful," Myungsoo spoke in the other line.

"Myungsoo, I'm so glad to hear you! How have you been?"

"I need a break, I've been so stressed out." He said sadly.

"I told you not to overwork yourself, Myung. Wanna meet me somewhere?"

Myungsoo smiled and turned to look at the clock hanging in the wall. "Of course I would want to. Pick you up at eight?"

"I'll be waiting," You said and then he hung up.

You put your phone back in the table and went to look for Minji again. You smiled at her and took a seat again.

Minji heaved a sigh and shook her head. You furrowed your eyebrows, confused.

"____, there's no way you will ever marry two men. You were so happy telling me about Byunghun's change, but now you just agreed to go out with Myungsoo. What are you doing to yourself, huh? This will just make it more complicated. You've got to stop with this. You have to pick one and let the other one know that nothing will ever happen."

"I...I'm not...giving false hopes to any of them." You said.

"Honey, you are. Byunghun thinks he can get you back, and Myungsoo thinks he alredy has you and will still have you. I have one important advice for you, you can take it or leave it. Don't date anyone until you're sure that you'll have a future with him, or else, just stop it. Break up with Myungsoo or talk with Byunghun."

You turned to look at somewhere else that was not Minji. You didn't know what she was talking about, but at the same time you did. You were so confused now. How can I be confuse with my own feelings? I should know what I feel about them. You heaved a sigh. Just when you thought that everything was better, it turns out that it's worse.