L.Joe visits

Uncommitted?

It's been a few days ever since you met Myungsoo, and it was pretty strange, because you kept seeing him. But still, the thought of him being a stalker didn't cross your mind. Because you two were always running into each other, Myungsoo started to talk to you more and in a way, you two were slowly becoming new friends.

 

NEXT DOC APPOINTMENT

"Is he cute?" Soomin asked as she grabbed one of the few magazines in the waiting room.

"Mm, yeah." You nodded.

Just then, Soomin's phone rang and she pulled it out to check it. "It's Ricky again. He wants to know where we are. When will I be able to tell him the truth, huh? It's not like I'm telling someone else, but my boyfriend."

"I know...I just don't want Ricky to know about it just yet. What if he tells Byunghun?"

I don't think it will do any change...because he already knows. Soomin thought. She remembered that a few days ago she blurted it out, and she hasn't told you anything about it. She has also been wondering about what has L.Joe been doing. Shouldn't he have come check on her?

"Why are you so afraid of him knowing? Wouldn't it be better if he knew already?" Soomin asked.

You shrugged and just then the nurse came to call you two. Once again you lied down and the same doctor checked on you.

"Okay, now we are detecting a heartbeat." The Doc announced with a smile. "And there's your baby."

"Oh wow," you said, looking amazed.

"Oh my God! That's her baby? It's beautiful..." Soomin said and then lightly chuckled.

"Ne. Would you like to keep a picture?" The Doc asked. You accepted. He excused himself so he could go print one.

"Unni..." Soomin said as she turned to look at you with a smile. She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw your sad face. "What's wrong?"

"I can't see my baby," You commented, wanting to cry.

"What? But you said - "

"I know! I just didn't want to let the doctor know that I can't see my OWN baby." You said, tears welling up in your eyes. You've been really sensitive. "What kind of mother am I?! I can't see my baby."

"Okay, calm down. Look, that's your baby." Soomin said.

"What? I don't see it!"

"Can you see this little thing that looks like a peanut? That's your baby."

"That's my baby? Oh, I did see that before!" You said.

Soomin lightly chuckled, "Yeah, that little thing is your baby."

"Oh God..." You said as you stared at it.

 

A FEW MONTHS LATER

You were already three months pregnant and your bump was more noticeable. Your friendship with Myungsoo was now better too, and he already knew Soomin. He would come to visit you a few times too. Of course he knew about your pregnancy too, but he didn't mind about it...not right now, at least.

On the other hand, Byunghun has been working a lot more now. Soomin, without you knowing, has been telling the rest of Teen Top how you've been doing with the pregnancy, and Ricky would tell L.Joe sometimes about it too. He has been wanting to go see you, he just couldn't believe it, but at the same time, he just couldn't imagine it to be a lie either.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Changjo asked when L.Joe stood up.

"I can't delay it anymore," Byunghun shook his head. It's been three months now...if I'm not wrong. He thought. He grabbed his coat and walked out. He got into his car and drove to Soomin's house. I need to see it with my own eyes.

 

"Hey little peanut, tell your mommy to stop being so stubborn." Myungsoo said while looking down at your small bump.

"Yah! Stop calling my baby 'little peanut' and I'm not stubborn!" You complained.

"Ha? You're not? And well, I'm not a guy then." He said sarcastically.

You lightly shook your head. "I knew it."

"YAH!" Myungsoo shouted.

Soomin heaved a sigh and stood up from the couch, feeling weird being with you two. They are like a new couple... "I'm going to go buy a few things. Want anything?"

"Oh! Could you get me a cheesecake? And some tea? Well, I would like some ice cream too! Hmm..." You said while thinking.

"Anything else?" Soomin raised an eyebrow.

"Eh...That's all, thanks!" You smiled.

Soomin bid goodbye and when she went to open the front door, she found Byunghun standing outside.

"You?! What are you doing here?" Soomin asked.

"If what you said is true, I need to see ____." He answered.

Just then, he heard your laugh coming from inside the house, and soon his stomach was filled with lots of butterflies. It's been so long since he has heard that sound.

"Say 'little peanut' again, and you'll see!" You shouted.

Byunghun was confused with what you said, and raised an eyebrow. "So...can I come in?"

"YAH! I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!" A guy shouted from inside too.

"You did!"

"Who's inside?" Byunghun asked.

Sorry unni, but it's been two months since I've waited for this day. You and Byunghun need to talk about some things. Soomin thought and allowed him in. "Go see for yourself." And then, she left for the market.

Byunghun furrowed his eyebrows as he walked into Soomin's house. He walked into the living room, and saw you on top of another dude. You two were shouting at each other. He raised both of his eyebrows, but then his face turned into a mad one. He closed his hands into fists and pressed his teeth.

Myungsoo laughed as he did a small move and then he was on top of you, of couse he didn't hurt your bump.

"HA! Now what are you and your litte peanut going to do?" He asked playfully. Just then he felt another presence and turned to look at the doorway. His eyes widened when he saw Byunghun standing there.

"Get off of me! You!" You shouted and hit his chest repeatedly. You turned to look at the side too when you saw his expression changing. "Byunghun?!"

"Oh, so you do remember me." He said sarcastically.

You pushed Myungsoo away, and this time he did move away from you. You stood up immediately. "What are you doing here?"

Just then, he remembered why he came. His eyes moved down to your bump. That was enough to answer your question.


Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been so busy with school lately! Also, is the story too rushed? It's just that I think it's about time for L.Joe to come see you and meet Myungsoo, lol.

I'm glad you guys like Myungsoo! (^^)d

I don't know when will be next update since I'll be in exams in a couple of weeks >< but I'll try to update asap! ^^

Comment please ~

♥ ]