Stranger

Uncommitted?

THE NEXT DAY

You woke up pretty early next morning and decided to cook some breakfast for Soomin before she woke up and started to get ready to go to work. You were planning to do her favorite as a thanks gesture for all the support and kindness, but there wasn't any ingredients for it. You grabbed your coat and walked out, heading to the nearest market.

"Woops ~ Mianhaeyo, I wasn't watching where I was stepping on," a guy apologized as he stepped on your foot.

You shook your head as you pressed your lips together, not wanting to shout. When you felt better, you spoke. "It's okay."

The man lightly shook his head and smiled. "Did I step on it too hard? If you want I can check it or - "

"Oh! Aniyo, it's okay, really." You nodded.

He nodded back. "Okay, I guess I don't have another option but to believe you."

You were a bit awkward with him. Shouldn't be speaking to strangers... You thought, but he looks like a really nice man. You nodded again. "Bye." You said with a low voice, just loud enough for him to hear as a murmur. He smiled and nodded as he walked on the opposite direction.

When you got back to Soomin's place you started to cook breakfast and, when it was done, you went to wake her up. She was glad to see that you have cooked for her and was very grateful for it too.

"Unni, are you going to work?" She asked.

You nodded. "Yeah, I have to. It's still not time for me to lock myself up in a house and wait for the baby to be born."

Soomin lightly chuckled and shook her head, then she stopped, thinking about what you just said. "Omo! You're having the baby?!"

"Y-Yeah...I'm not going to abort," You nodded.

"Are you...keeping the baby?" Soomin asked slowly. She wasn't even sure if it would be something good for your future or not, after all, you're still very young. [ Let's pretend L.Joe's 27 and you're 24 y/o ]

You bit your lower lip, shrugging. "I don't know..."

Suddenly, Soomin remembered what happened last night at the club. She started to feel awkward, and ate her food in silence.

"I've been thinking about talking with Byunghun . . . He needs to know that this baby is his." You said looking down at the floor.

Soomin nodded, not knowing what else to do. "Yeah, sure."

"If I do keep my baby, I want Byunghun to be present and be a father." You said as you let out a small smile, thinking about it. Suddenly, you were filled with terror. What if he doesn't want the baby?!

 

MEANWHILE

Byunghun woke up because his phone wouldn't stop ringing. "WHAT?!" He answered annoyed.

"How do you dare to speak that way to your father?" Mr. Lee spoke on the other end.

"You just woke me up!" Byunghun complained.

"Stop answering back, Lee Byunghun!" Mr. Lee said, now annoyed too. "Your mom was heartbroken to find out about your break up. And I remind you that your grandparents just came to visit us. We won't be telling them the news, you're doing it yourself." Mr. Lee finished, waiting for an answer from his son, but he didn't get any. "Yah! Byunghun!"

"What? You told me not to answer back!" He said.

"Aish! Get this right, Byunghun, GROW UP!" His father shouted and then hang up.

"Whatever..." He murmured and threw his phone somewhere else. He hid his face in his pillow, trying to fall asleep again. But, he remembered what Soomin said yesterday.

Urgh! Stop thinking about it, damn it! You did not get her pregnant, that's impossible! I didn't even touch her for like a month! How come I have got her pregnant? One month of pregnancy should start to get notice, right? Soomin just said that to make you go talk to her, which you won't do because she's a freaking pain in my ! I don't think I could stand one more minute listening to her nagging!

"You lied to my best friend! She loved you! She fell for your stupid tricks!" Soomin shouted.

L.Joe groaned and messed his hair, sitting up on his bed. "I lied to her?!" He shouted, annoyed.

It's not my fault she changed when I proposed . . . It's not my fault I found out too late that she's not for me. He thought. It's not my fault she fell for me.

Suddenly, he felt something really strange inside him. He felt sadness and guilt. He knew, deep inside, that it was his fault. He heaved a sigh and turned to look at his nightstand. There stood a picture of you two. You were in L.Joe's arms, laughing, while he was giving you a kiss on your cheek, smiling.

"Seriously...how did we end up like this?" He murmured.


Keke ~ all of you saying how 'babo' L.Joe is being >< but yeah...it's true. I think I'll use his real name a lot more than his stage name in this story too, hahaha

♥ ]