Weekend Date

Uncommitted?

The next day, you two spent some time outside in the backyard, where the pool is. You walked out of the house, tip-toeing as you were making sure that the towel was well wrapped around your body.

"Hey," Myungsoo said with a half-smile, surprising you. You lightly jumped back and almost fell, but Myungsoo wrapped an arm around you and pulled you closer to him. "Wow, you okay? Be careful."

"Yes, I was just...just...not...concentrated." You finally said.

Myungsoo nodded, "I see. Come on, let's swim." He smiled as he pulled you over to the pull by the hand. He let go of you and messed his hair a bit before jumping into the pool. You slowly backed away and sat down on a chair. "Hey, sweetie, what's wrong?" Myungsoo asked as he swam to the edge.

"I just want to watch. I mean - "

Myungsoo chuckled. "My God-like body?" He asked, smugly. You chuckled and shook your head. "It's okay, baby, I'll pretend this didn't happen."

"Oh, Myungsoo," You said and kept laughing. Just then, Myungsoo pouted. You pursed your lips together to stop laughing. "What's wrong?"

He took a deep breath, looking really down. "It's just that...it's not fun. I'm here in the pool, you're there sitting. I want us to be together. Boyfriend and girlfriend are supposed to be together..." He said.

You smiled and stood up from your seat and then went to sit down on the edge. "Better?"

Myungsoo smiled and pulled you into the pool, making you shout. "Much better," he said with a  light chuckled when you emerged from the pool. You coughed a bit, worrying Myungsoo. "Hey, you okay?" He asked, concerned. You smirked and pushed some water to his face. "Ah ~ fine!" He shouted and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you down into the pool again. When you two emerged, you were laughing. Myungsoo moved closer to you and pressed his forehead against yours. "You're beautiful." He said as he grabbed the already wet towel around your body and pulled it off, revealing your swimsuit. You awakwardly move, not feeling very comfortable because of you big belly. Myungsoo looked down at your belly and smiled. "You're so beautiful." He said again and then kissed you.

 

After swimming together, you two walked back into the house to get a bath and get ready for dinner. When you were done, you walked into the kitchen, where Myungsoo was.

"You cook?" You smiled.

"Mhm, and I'm an excellent cook by the way." He smiled. Could he be more perfect?

You chuckled and leaned down on the table next to him, where he was cutting some vegetables.

"You look so cute when you're concentrated." You commented.

"Thanks, beautiful. I have to cook healthily tonight, don't want my girl to get food poisoning." He said. "I'm sure even the baby will like my cooking." He said as he lightly pressed his hand against your belly. You smiled and blushed a bit. He kissed your temple. "I love it when you're nervous."

"Ha..." You said and moved away from him, starting to feel really hot. You opened the window to allow some air into the room.

Myungsoo bit his lower lip and smiled. When he was done cooking, you two went got into the dining room to eat.

"Mm, you are a good cook." You nodded.

Myungsoo smiled, "I am, right?" He chuckled. You nodded again.

When you guys were done eating, you two went to the living room to watch a movie. Myungsoo had brought a blanket with him, which he used to cover the two of you and snuggle. It was a comedy movie, so you two laughed a lot that night. When it was over, you two simply talked.

"Have you thought of a name?" Myungsoo asked as he put his hand on your belly.

You shook your head. "Not really. I mean, yes, but I'm not happy with any of them. I want the name to be special." You nodded.

"Myungsoo is a very special name. It means handsome and outstanding." He said.

"Huh, I bet." You said sarcastically and then pulled him in for a kiss. He kissed you back and wrapped his arms around you, gently pushing you down with his chest until he was on top of you.

"You're perfect," Myungsoo said.

You furrowed your eyebrows and shook your head, "No, I'm not."

Myungsoo lightly chuckled and nodded, "yes, beautiful, you're right. You are a perfect disaster." He smiled.

You rolled your eyes and then Myungsoo kissed you again. When the kisses were turning into something more passionate and y, you stopped him - thought it was very hard since every single inch and cell of your body wanted him right now.

"Mm, I don't think we should...you know." You said.

Myungsoo nodded and sat back up, helping you up too. "Yes, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have."

"No...it's okay. Honestly, I wanted to, but...I don't think we should." You cleared.

Myungsoo nodded again. "I understand."

 

 

The next morning, you woke up in Myungsoo's bed. You pulled up the blankets and was relieved to see that you still had your pajamas on.

"Checking if I had you?" Myungsoo asked with a smile. You instantly blushed, feeling very embarassed. He laughed and leaned down to kiss you. "Let's go, I've planned something fun for today." He said and then walked out of the bedroom.

You ran your hand through your hair and tried to calm down your uneasy breathing. When you were done, you went into the bathroom to wash your face, brush your teeth and get ready.

When you got out of the house, you were surprised to see two ATVs.

"I'm not so sure this is suitable for a pregnant woman." You said.

"Don't worry, sweetie, we'll be driving this on a flat surface...well, actually, over sand." Myungsoo said.

"Sand? Where are you getting sand?" You asked.

"Down the beach," He smiled.

"The beach?" You smiled too, getting excited.

"Do you know how to drive an ATV?" He asked you. You nodded. "Sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Sure, sure? A 100% sure?" He asked.

"Yes, baby, a 100% sure." You said with a smile.

"Okay, baby, then let's go." Myungsoo said, happy for the fact that you just called him 'baby'.

You guys arrived down at the beach after probably half an hour. It was amazing and the weather was perfect, though it was very windy. Myungsoo and you raced with the ATVs and then after a while, sat down to have some lunch.

"I love it here," You said and took a bite from the sandwich. "Thank you."

Myungsoo smiled. "I'm glad you do. Anything for my girl."

"It's sad that we have to go back to the city tonight." You said.

"Yeah, I wish we could spend more time here. Damn job." He said. You chuckled, making Myungsoo laugh too. "But we can do this again. Anytime you want."

"I would love that very much," you nodded.

"Thank you for giving me a chance, ____." Myungsoo said and then looked straight into your eyes. "I'm so glad I met you."

"I'm very happy too," you smiled and then pulled him in for another short, sweet kiss.

"Want to do something else before we go?" He asked.

"What?" You furrowed your eyebrows. Myungsoo, with his head, gestured towards the ocean. You chuckled and nodded. Myungsoo grinned and knelt down in front of you. "Okay?" You asked, confused.

"Hop on," He said. You hesitated for a bit, but then hop onto his back. When you were ready and comfortable, Myungsoo piggy-backed you into the ocean.

"Omo, Myungsoo, no, be careful!" You shouted and tightly wrapped your arms around his neck before a wave covered you two. When you two emerged, Myungsoo was laughing.

"I wouldn't let you go," Myungsoo said. You loosened your grip and chuckled a bit too.


It's been so long since I last updated >< Sorry!

Hope this was a good chapter, though ^^

Comment, please! ♡