Knowing the Stanger

Uncommitted?

LATER THAT DAY

Byunghun heaved a sigh as he walked up to his parents house, he stopped just in front of the door. Why did I have to announce my engagement to everyone so soon? I shouldn't have. He thought, rolling his eyes. He really didn't want to have to tell his grandparents that he wasn't going to get married anymore. He took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo, young master." A maid bowed politely as she saw him walking into the house. "Your parents have been waiting for you." She informed as she gestured towards the living room. "Can I get you anything?"

L.Joe shook his head. "Aniya, you can leave now." He said and walked away, heading to the living room.

"Oh! Byunghun! Look how handsome you are!" His grandmother said as soon as she saw him walking in.

Mr. Lee remained silent, not knowing what to say to his son. He simply nodded his head, as a greeting. His mother gave him a small smile, she still loved her son even though he broke up with you. Of course, none of his grandparents knew about it, yet.

"Where is that beautiful girl of yours?" Harabeoji asked with a smile. "Working?"

"She probably is..." L.Joe answered with a short nod.

"I was so excited to come visit this time. I just can't help it, I'm glad you found such wonderful lady to marry." Halmeoni said with a smile.

L.Joe turned to look at both of his parents. His father was very serious and his mother looked very worried. He took a deep breath and faked a smile.

"I'm sure you'll get to see her around," L.Joe said. Yeah, there's a chance they see her walking on the streets or something...

"I would love to invite you two dinner," Halmeoni offered.

L.Joe shook his head, disagreeing. "No, halmeonim, it really isn't necessary."

"Oh, please, Byunghun-ah, we really want to." Harabeoji insisted.

Mr. Lee quickly cleared his throat. "Um, son, I would like to have a word with you." He said with a fake smile. Byunghun nodded, whatever got him away from his grandparents insisting on inviting you. When they both were far away from them, his father spoke. "What do you think you're doing? Why haven't you told them?"

"You want me to throw it right in their faces when they're this excited?!" L.Joe raised his eyebrows.

"Well, if you don't they'll get really disappointed, Byunghun."

"You think I haven't thought about it? Aish! Why the hell did I tell them about the engagement?!" Byunghun shouted, but still not loud enough for them to hear.

"I have a better solution," His father said. Byunghun raised an eyebrow, this won't be good. "Why don't you go look for ____ and try to make things work out?"

"Ha! Impossible..." L.Joe shook his head.

"You guys broke up just because of one arguement? Every couple argues!" His dad kind of shouted.

"You see, that's the problem, we do NOT stop arguing." L.Joe said.

His father narrowed his eyes, but then heaved a sigh and shook his head. "Whatever, just don't make your own grandparents suffer a great disappointment. The sooner you tell them, I guess, the better."

"I'll tell them, okay?" L.Joe said. "When the time is right."

 

You suddenly got hungry, so you decided to go buy a small snack, but as soon as you walked into the store, you just kept finding food you loved and couldn't stop yourself from grabbing them. Is this the food craving they say pregnant women get? Hm, isn't it a bit too early for me? You thought, but then shrugged it off.

"Ha! Is this a coincidence or are you following me?"

You turned around as your eyes widened, surprised. This was the same guy who stepped on your foot earlier this morning.

"Could it be fate?" He asked with a charming smile.

"H-Ha? I - what?" You asked.

He chuckled. "So I'm running into you again, hm?"

"I didn't know . . . I mean, yeah, I didn't know you were here. I don't even know who you are." You shook your head.

He smiled and lightly nodded. "Kim Myungsoo imnida." He introduced himself and pulled out his hand. You kind of simply stared at him, not sure to shake it or not. He lightly chuckled. "I promise I won't bite."

"__ ____ imnida," You introduced yourself with a smile and shook his hand.

"Well, ____, you have a very pretty smile." He smiled and then pulled his hand away. "I guess I'm leaving now. I hope to run into you again." He said and then left.

You stood still on the same spot, thinking about what just happened. There was only one thing on your mind right now, that Myungsoo sure is handsome! You smiled.


I promise the coming chapters will be better! ^^

I kind of had a small problem choosing between Woohyun and Myungsoo, lol >< , but at the end I decided to go for L!

I guess lots of you already know what his part in this story will be! Haha!

P.S. I won't be updating that often because I've been pretty busy with school lately >< but I'll try to update asap! hm? ^^

♥ ]