Remembering

Uncommitted?

A FEW MONTHS BEFORE

"Annyeong! We're here!" Niel shouted as he walked into L.Joe and your house. You walked downstairs while putting on your long earings.

"Oppas! Can I offer you guys something?" You asked.

"Aniya, we're fine. We should get going now, hmm?" Changjo said, while looking around the house. It wasn't his first time here though.

"Araseo, let me get my things." You smiled and then walked into the living room. Just then, Byunghun walked down the stairs while adjusting his tie. Everyone was wearing very elegant, classy clothes.

"Hey guys," He smiled as he saw his friends.

When you guys were done getting ready, you all got into your respective cars and drove to a five star Hotel buffet restaurant. There you met up with Ricky and his girlfriend, Soomin. Something amazing about that place was that the hotel was at the beach, so when you guys were done eating, you all walked to the beach.

You and L.Joe were walking in a slow pace, but still in front of the rest of TEEN TOP. He was holding your hand, fingers intertwined. You rested your head on his shoulder and looked straight ahead. The sound of the waves crashing on the shore was so relaxing and peaceful, and the moon was reflecting the perfect amount of light.

Byunghun smiled and planted a kiss on top of your head, happily. "I've never felt this good and sure about something in my life." He said with a soft voice.

"Hm?" You hummed with a smile.

He stopped walking and stood in front of you, he put one hand on your waist and out of nowhere started to watlz with you. You couldn't help but chuckle. He stopped and leaned down to kiss your lips. When you two pulled apart, you could see how happy he was.

"Do you remember when you asked me why I love you?" He asked with such a loving voice. You simply smiled, looking straight into his eyes. "Honestly, I don't know, but something I do know is that you make everything, somehow, better. And it doesn't matter what happens, I always find myself falling in love with you again. I've even started to like whenever we argue about the stupiest thing ever, I just know I don't want to live a life in which that doesn't happen. And I know I want to wake up every single day and know that you're mine and no one else's. I want to make you happy and not regret anything, and I know it won't be easy. But, I'm willing to try and make it work. ____, will you marry me?" He asked as he was now kneeling down on one knee and showing you a beautiful ring.

You seriously didn't see it coming. You didn't even know that he had plans on marrying you. You smiled and covered your mouth with your hand, nodding.

"Yes, I will!" You said and knelt down, kissing him.

When you two pulled apart, he slipped the ring into your finger and then pulled you in for another kiss. All the bystanders clapped their hands, happy to have witnessed the proposal. Your friends came running towards you two to congratulate you guys, of course all of them knew that L.Joe was planning to do it tonight.

"I love you so much," L.Joe whispered into your ear.

A FEW MONTHS LATER

You woke up with a smile on your face, remembering what happened last night. It was amazing! You knew that you didn't want to lose your ity before getting married, but something happened last night that you couldn't stop yourself from doing it.

"Good morning, yeobo." Byunghun said as he wrapped an arm around your waist and kissed your shoulder, happily.

You turned around and pulled him for a kiss, then you stood up and put on your dressing gown.

"We have an appointment today with our wedding planner, Hun." You said.

"Right..." He nodded and took a deep breath. "What will I have to do?"

"Just help me out by choosing what you think is best for our wedding." You smiled and pulled him in for a kiss before walking out of the room.

ONE MONTH LATER

Byunghun threw the door close, producing a loud noise. His secretary was not shocked since it wasn't the first time. For these past weeks, he has been really stressed and not in a good mood at all. Even his friends tried to help him out, but nothing worked.

"What happened now?" Chunji asked as he was sitting on an armchair inside L.Joe's office.

"I can't stand her anymore! I don't get what's going in that crazy head of hers! She has this terrible, serious mood swings and apparently, I'm always wrong! Do you know how stressful it is to go back home to a freaking nagging woman?!" He shouted.

"Calm down, dongsaeng-ah. I'm sure she's not doing this on purpose. She might be stressed because of the wedding." Chunji said.

"If I knew we would turn into this, then I would have not proposed!" L.Joe said frustrated and tired at the same time.

"You don't really mean that." Chunji shook his head. L.Joe heaved a sigh, he was too stressed. He knew he had to calm down.

TWO WEEKS LATER

You woke up by the sound of a door closing. L.Joe was finally back home, for these last weeks he has been coming back home really late and he barely speaks to you. This isn't normal behaviour between engaged couples. Shouldn't we be like obsessed with each other? You heaved a sigh. The worst thing is that you knew exactly where L.Joe was. He has been out on parties, and even worse, making out with other girls because he gets drunk.

You got out of bed and went to look for L.Joe. Today, he worsen everything.

"Byunghun?!" You shouted, shocked, mad and hurt at the same time.

He pulled away from a stranger and looked straight into your eyes with an expressionless face.

"Who the hell is this?" The girl who was with him asked. You kicked her out of your house and then turned back to L.Joe.

"How could you bring a girl back to our house?! You're engaged!" You shouted angrily.

"Relax, it's not as though I do it every single time I go to the club." L.Joe said, not caring. He didn't seem to be that drunk.

"If you accepted to be with me is because you're willing to give up to other girls, Byunghun! How can you not know that?! You think you can go around making out with any girl you see?!" You shouted angrily.

For the last months, you and your fiancé have been fighting nonstop. And it's always his fault, but he never seems to get it.

"Then I don't ing want to be with you! Who do you think you are to tell me what to do?! You're not my freaking mom!" Byunghun shouted back.

"But I am your fianceé!" You shouted.

"Yeah, now I see my big mistake." Byunghun shook his head.

You remained quiet. You couldn't believe what he just said. Your eyes welled up with tears. You bit your lower lip and then took a deep breath. You pulled the ring out of your finger and put it down on the coffee table in the middle of the living room.

"Let me make it easier for you and solve your problems." You said and then walked away, towards your room. You couldn't take it anymore! It was not the first time he did this to you. Suddenly, you had the urge to vomit. You ran into the bathroom and threw up. He upsets me so much! You shouted in your mind. This is enough! Suddenly, L.Joe walked into the room.

"I guess at the beginning it was just too good to be true. We both knew you would screw up sooner or later. How can you continue being such a player after you proposed?!"

"Whatever. This is all your fault anyways. No one told you to say 'yes'. You got yourself into this." L.Joe shrugged.

"How can you say that?! You're an ! You can't be committed!" You shouted.

"Ask me if I care. I screwed this up? You were the one who ruined everything with your ing mood swings and nagging! So you suddenly got sick when we got engaged?! Yeah, right!" He said sarcastically. "I don't want to know anything about you anymore. Let's make it easier for both of us, and prentend we never happened."

RIGHT NOW

Mood swings, nagging, sickness... It was all so clear now. You didn't have the main idea that you were pregnant, if it wasn't because of Soomin you wouldn't even know right now. You took a deep breath and shook your head. What am I going to do?

"Unni, I got us a doctor's appointment for tomorrow. I think we should know more about this, the sooner the better." Soomin said.

You slowly nodded, not knowing what else to do.

"Are you going to tell L.Joe about it?" She asked. You bit your lower lip, shrugging. "Then I guess I better not invite Ricky along?" You shrugged again. "Unni...it's okay. You should rest right now. You've been through a lot recently." She said and then left you alone. She has been so kind to you. When you moved out of your house and L.Joe's, she kindly let you stay with her for as long as you want to.

You took a deep breath and lied down on the bed, pulling the sheets up. Should I tell him? After all...he's the father.


Here is first chapter! It's pretty long for me >< haha. Hope it was a good way to start the story. Thanks to all of you who subscribed and commented! I see that I'm still getting the support of my readers from my previous stories ^^ it makes me happy!

Please continue leaving me comments, I would really love/appreciate it!

♥ ]