CHAPTER 9

My Husband is a 16 years old kid

“Miss Shin Ah Ra. What exactly are you doing in front of the gate this morning that I received such complain from the student who witness your craziness out there?”

I was about to explain but the headmaster interrupted.

“Is this what I should expect from a new teacher? From you? Look I know you will only be in this school around 2 or 3 months but rules are rules and you should be a good example to the students. This school may be an all boy school but you should not underestimate it. You think it’s like the typical boys school, with all the bad disciplines and all the other kind of bad behavior? No Miss Ah Ra. The students here are well behaved and they are mostly intelligent.”

“Okay Okay I get it..I get it..and I’m…I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do all that, it’s just the guard won’t let me in.” I told the headmaster everything that happened on that day.

All of them. Luckily the headmaster didn’t ask more questions. He let me go but in condition I have to stay back after school hour to help him with the filing or whatever it is called as a punishment. Hey I’m a teacher here.. not a student! But oh well I agreed to help him anyway.

“Oh anyway Miss Ah Ra, your hair, its messy” he said before I got out of his room.

===

My first class will be class 3-A. I am freaking nervous before I entered the class. I did a final touch up. Fix my spectacle and clothes and..

“Hello class I’m Miss Shin Ah Ra, just called me Miss Ah Ra. I’m your new English teacher here. I will be replacing your teacher for around 2 or 3 months. I hope you’ll be kind to me” the class was dead silent when I entered. And I could hear some mumbles from the boys.

“She’s HOT!”

“What a hot chick”

To be honest I was carried away by those compliments. Ok back to reality.

“Ahjumma!”

Ahjumma?  A familiar voice called me.

“Zelo!” he stood up. From his expression, I knew he was shocked, me too!

“Zelo! You know her?”

“Of course! She’s my wife!”

He called me his wife awwww~~

“Oh! So she’s the one you always talked about! Zelo! She’s not as beautiful as you said.” The boy pause.

“She’s HOT! Dude you one lucky guy! No matter how old she is, she’s amazing! Now I guess you have more to talk about to us eh? Or perhaps someone to date with?”

“Hey guys! Shut up!” I can see Zelo’s face turned pink! He’s blushing! And he talks about me…A LOT! He likes me?

“Oh well guys, cut it off. So let’s start with today’s lesson ok?”

Throughout the lesson, I expect to hear them chattering or do other stuffs rather than concentrating to my teaching but I was wrong they were concentrating and answered every question I asked. Except for Zelo of course, he’s staring at me for the whole period. Which is CREEPY! Anyhow it was a lot easier than I thought.

 

The school had ended and now my work is to help the headmaster to do some…work.. on my way to the headmaster’s office someone grab my shoulder making me shriek.

“Relax~ it’s me”

“Oh it’s just you Zelo”

He chuckled.

“So how…..”

"It’s a long story..I’ll tell you at home. I have work to do now, you go home ok?”

“See ya at home! Ah Ra noona!”

And he ran off. Ah Ra noona? psh…

edited