CHAPTER 18

My Husband is a 16 years old kid

 

LUHAN’S POV

Today, Ah Ra had already gone to TS Entertainment to meet her forever bias and returned his hoodie. And it’s already noon she’s not back yet.

DING DONG

Oh that must be her. I opened the door for her and she looks… sad?
“Ah Ra did you return it yet?” I asked. She handed me the hoodie.

“Well I guess not” she took a seat on the couch and sighing heavily.

“Do you have your lunch already? If not, I can cook for you.” She didn’t answer.

“Luhan..” she called.

“Yea?”

“I shouldn’t let Zelo go yesterday.”

“What? Didn’t you just meet him just now?”

She adjusted herself to sit up straight and face towards me.

“He’s not my bias..the man from yesterday. He’s Zelo, my husband. He’s Choi Jun Hong!”

Did she just say ‘my husband’?

“Oh..” I said, couldn’t find the right word.

“I need to meet my parent’s in law now.” She’s ready to go out.

“Do you have to go now?” I asked.

“Yea. I need to tell them that I have found Zelo and don’t forget to lock the door if you’re going home”

I couldn’t help it I ran after her before she could go outside and hug her from the back.

“Luhan what are you doing?” She said, shocked and she’s struggling to let go.

“Please don’t go. You know that I need you more. You know that I’ve waited you for so long. You couldn’t just do this to me.” I hug her tighter. She soon stops struggling and sigh.

“Luhan..I know all of that. But anything can change..I am now….I’m….I’m in love with Zelo, Choi Jun hong, my husband!”

My heart shattered after hearing the sudden confession. Tear starts to accumulate in my eyes. But I try to hold it.

“And I don’t want to deny it anymore. It hurts me to keep on missing him every day, every minute and every second. I knew that I can’t live without him. I don’t care about our s anymore. I love Zelo Luhan” She continues. I slowly loosen my grip, looking at the floor and the tears that I have been holding have actually long spilled the moment she said all of that.

“I’m sorry” it’s all I can say. Then off she goes.

 

ZELO’S POV

I’ve met Ah Ra noona for the first time yesterday after I ran away from her. I purposely asked my mother to keep about my whereabouts a secret from her. I really missed her so much! And yesterday was like thank god I can see her again when I thought I will never going to see her ever again. Honestly I can’t sleep last night thinking about the miracle that had happened yesterday. I even lose my appetite today. I received all her texts and I actually wanted to reply to all those text especially the last text before she never text me again. She said that she missed me. I was surprised by that and at the same time touched. I didn’t mad at her anymore but I guess my ego had overtaken me. I regretted it for being harsh to her yesterday. Hmmm.. I don’t want to care about it. Maybe she’s now happy with Luhan hyung.

I look at the papers in front of me then look at the reddish-orange sky signing that the sun almost set, time flies really fast. I had been spending most of my time making a song and it is specially dedicated to Ah Ra noona. I actually done making the song just I don’t know how I can give it to her. I even had recorded the song.

ARGHH whatever!

‘New Message’

My phone rang, I got a message. I opened it and it’s from Ah Ra noona. What does she want?

From:  My Wifey

31/9/2012

Zelo, I know I should’ve told this earlier. Choi Jun Hong. I L O V E Y O U!! Wait for me.

Wait what? I reread the message. I don’t know what I am supposed to do now or feel. Happy? Excited? Nervous? Did she know where I am now? What am I going to do? Run? It makes me think for a while and..Oh yea…. song!! I took the courage to reply to her text. I send her the song, well actually I don’t know whether it replies her or not but she need to know what I really feel towards her.

‘Message sent’

I hope she get it.

 

AH RA’S POV

I’ve met my mother in law and told her that I’ve found Zelo. I told her about what happened in the restaurants and everything. Honestly the moment I told her all of that she starts to look worried and uncomfortable.

 

FLASHBACK

“Umm eomma..are you ok? You looked…”

“Ah Ra..” she grabbed my hands and sigh.

“Ah Ra I am very sorry for not telling you where Jun hong is. I am very very sorry. It seems that I….” I then hug her.

“Eomma..it’s okay.. It’s not your fault it’s mine. If it’s not because of me, Jun hong won’t run away from us.”

She then let me go.

“Ah Ra, he’s now at our house in Jejudo”

“Jeju?!” I asked half shock. That’s quite…far? (A/N: is it?from Seoul..sorry if I am wrong cuz I’m not familiar with South Korean map XP)

“I don’t have much time..” I continue.

“No worries I have them send you with our private jet and get you there in no time”

You don’t know how happy I am that I am going to see Zelo again.

END OF FLASHBACK

 I’ve arrived in Jeju almost evening. My mother in law asked their personal driver to pick me up as soon as I arrived in the island. On the way, I received a message. At first I thought it was from my mother in law but when I looked at the screen it’s from Zelo. My heart starts to thump faster and I find it’s kinda weird. I opened the message and it’s a song. I played it.

[A/N: this is what she listening to. I bet you know what song it is.]

CRASH

English Translation:

I can’t believe it, it’s really perfect
I am breathless, it’s not fair
Your eyes, your lips, you’re everything really left me shook up

Like a fool, I lost myself to her unforgettable first impression

It’s like my heart is broken (malfunctioning)
My love is on fire
My heart beats thump thump (and beats)
Please save me (You’re my girl)

Help me help me help me
My breath quickens when I see you
Help me help me help me
When I see you my eyes get dazzled
My heart thumps thumps and looks for you
Wehere you are? I’m waiting for you

Rap)
You you you – meeting you is really a crash
I want to get to know you better
I turned into Conan, you won’t know my feeling
I keep thinking about you, girl, you’ve made me forget my first love
Even if you keep telling me to go
I’m still going to tell you you’re my everything
Cause I love you girl

Like a fool I lost myself to her unforgettable first impression

It’s like my heart is broken (malfunctioning)
My love is on fire
My heart beats thump thump (and beats)
Please save me (You’re my girl)

Help me help me help me
My breath quickens when I see you
Help me help me help me
When I see you my eyes get dazzled
My heart thumps thumps and looks for you
Wehere you are? I’m waiting for you

Na na na na na na na na (Hey)
Na na na na na na na na (Hey)
Na na na na na ~ na na na na na
Na na na na na ~ na na na na na

I almost catch you and yet you go further away
Please give me a chance
If you can hear my heart – please answer me
To me

It’s like my heart is broken (malfunctioning)
My love is on fire
My heart beats thump thump (and beats)
Please save me (You’re my girl)

Help me help me help me
My breath quickens when I see you
Help me help me help me
When I see you my eyes get dazzled
My heart thumps thumps and looks for you
Wehere you are? I’m waiting for you

Romanized:

(with individual parts)

[Daehyun] Maldo an dwae jeongmal wanbyeokhae
Sumi gappa igeon banchigingeol
[Jongup] Neoui nun geu ip geu modeun ge
Naui maeumeul da heundeureo noheungeol

[YoungJae] Itji motal geunyeoui cheot neukkime
Babocheoreom ppaeatgin mam nae

[DaeHyun] Gaseumi gojangnan geotcheoreom
Nan sarange buri nago
Simjangman kungkwang kungkwang ttwigo [YoungJae] (tto ttwigo)
Jebal sallyeojwo
[YoungJae] You’re my girl~

Help me help me help me
[Himchan] Neol bomyeon sumi gappa
Help me help me help me
[Zelo] Neol bomyeon nuni busyeo
[DaeHyun] Simjangman kungkwang kungkwang
Ttwigo neol chatgo
Where you are~ neol gidaryeo

[Yong Guk] Neoneoneo neol ije mannan
Geon a jinjja daebaksageon
[Zelo] Amuri bwado neol algo sipeo
Konani dwae nae maeummoreulkkeol
[Yong Guk] Nan jakku neol saenggakhae geol
Nae cheossarangdo itge haesseo neon
[Zelo] Gyesok niga garago haedo
Nan niga darago malhago malteya
Cause i love you girl

[YoungJae] Itji motal geunyeoui cheot neukkime
Babocheoreom ppaeatgin mam nae

[DaeHyun] Gaseumi gojangnan geotcheoreom
Nan sarange buri nago
Simjangman kungkwang kungkwang ttwigo [YoungJae] (tto ttwigo)
Jebal sallyeojwo
[YoungJae] You’re my girl~

Help me help me help me
[Himchan] Neol bomyeon sumi gappa
Help me help me help me
[Himchan] Neol bomyeon nuni busyeo
[DaeHyun] Simjangman kungkwang kungkwang
Ttwigo neol chatgo
Where you are neol gidaryeo

Na na na na na na na na (Hey)
Na na na na na na na na (Hey)
Na na na na na ~ na na na na na
Na na na na na ~ na na na na na

[Yong Guk] Japhildeut hadagado meoreojineun geunyeo
[Himchan] Naege budi hanbeon gihoereul jebal juryeom
[YoungJae] Nae mami deullindamyeon daedaphaeyo naege~

[DaeHyun] Gaseumi gojangnan geotcheoreom
Nan sarange buri nago
Simjangman kungkwang kungkwang ttwigo [YoungJae] (tto ttwigo)
Jebal sallyeojwo
[YoungJae] You’re my girl~

Help me help me help me
[Himchan] Neol bomyeon sumi gappa
Help me help me help me
[Himchan] Neol bomyeon nuni busyeo
[DaeHyun] Simjangman kungkwang kungkwang
Ttwigo neol chatgo
Where you are~ neol gidaryeo

Translation Credits:TEMPSUBBER2012 @ youtube, kpoplyrics.net
Romanizations by: kpoplyrics.net



Read more:http://www.kpoplyrics.net/bapp-crash-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz2682nmnOl

 

Aww… that was so sweet~~~the song was catchy and a bit funny but sweet! I was too carried away by the song that I didn’t realize that we had arrived at the Choi’s private territory. Honestly I forgot how rich they are. The mansion is more towards English style. Whatever, I don’t want to bother about it. The most important thing now is I need to meet Zelo. When I entered the mansion, all their maids lined up waiting for my arrival. Wow~~~ and one of them lead me to Zelo’s room which is located at the west side of the mansion. She told me where it is and then left. I saw Zelo’s room and it’s opened. I walk slowly making sure that he didn’t hear me coming. I took a peek inside his room. He looks sad? What is he doing? And with that I got an idea. I turn on the song that he sent to me and stood in front of the door. I can see he is surprised and turned around to look at me. A wide grin appeared on his face. Aww I missed that smile. I came closer to him.

 

“Noona you came” he runs childishly to me. He stops right in front of me and blushed. I can see he’s sort of awkward and uncomfortable. I giggle.

“Zelo ya~~~~~” I said and hug him. He didn’t move abit. Aigoo this kid like he never used to hugging!

“Zelo ya~~~ why are you so tall? My feet hurts..”I said while changing my position to wrap my arms around his waist. Much better. He still didn’t move a single bit. What’s wrong with this kid?

“Zelo…don’t you miss your noona?” I looked at him and pout but still hugging.

“Err…” he scratched his head.

“N-No…I mean yes.. I mean….Noona! You surprised me!”

 I looked at him blankly.

“Hehehe noona I miss you too.” then he hugged me back.

It was a long hug and I decided to let go first.

“Zelo let’s get going” I pulled his hand.

“Go where?” he pulled me back.

“Err home?”

He let go off my hand and head towards the door.

“No one’s going home” he said and locked the door.

“You want to kidnap me now?” I joke but it seems that he didn’t get it because his face was serious. He came closer to me.

“What?” I said.

“Noonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~ sleep here tonight, with me? pleaseeeeeeeeee~~~” he begged. Aigoo! I thought he was going to do something with me. I swear my heart was like going to explode just now.

“Zelo I have work tomorrow.”

“Nooooonaaaaaaaaaa” he whines.

“Oh yea speaking of my work, why didn’t you come to school? You’ve missed lots of your lessons and how are you going to catch up?” I bombarded him with questions.

“Don’t worry about school. My mom had sent me a private tutor.”

“Ohh”

“Noonnnnaaaaaaaaa~~”

“Eishh ok ok…I sleep here tonight”

-to be continue-

 

A/N: sorry if it’s short or anything cuz I did this in a rush hehe ….sorry~~ I’m kinda busy now preparing for my final exam so if I happen to be not updating at all. That’s mean this story will be on hiatus and will be continued around after 2 months keke. Thank you for being patient. ^^

I'M SORRY~~~~~

AND THANK YOU

AND.....

AND NOW I'M GONNA

AND NOW LETS CHERISH THIS BOY LOOK xp

OH YEA AND PLEASE DON'T GO WHILE I'M GONE XP

(cr: to the owners of the pictures)