CHAPTER 13

My Husband is a 16 years old kid

 

AH RA’S POV

 “Hello?”

“Hello? Is this Shin Ah Ra?”

“Yes..who’s this?”

“Ah Ra! It’s me…your best buddy…how could you forget about me!? I’m mad now…” the voice said playfully. Best buddy? Oh!

“Luhan!” I beamed causing Zelo to stop eating. I mouthed ‘sorry’ to him and asked him to continue eating.

Oh let me introduce you, Luhan, my best buddy since kindergarten. He’s been studying oversea since we were in our second grade in high school. His parents runs a business oversea.

“Now you remembered me..you still got the same phone number. Haven’t thinking of changing it yet?”

“Yea..in case you would call me back.. nahhh joking. Too lazy to change it. Besides, it’s easier for people to contact me isn’t it?. Like you’re calling me now..”

He chuckled.

“Ah Ra..you haven’t change since we were kid. I bet you're still with your crazy attitude”

We laughed.

“Getting better..” I laughed again.

“Ah Ra I’ll be back to Korea tomorrow”

“What? Wow that’s great! Come at my parents’ house. I’m sure they’ll be excited seeing you again”

“You don’t live with them anymore?”

“Uhh no….i’m living in my own apartment now”

“Ohh..”

“Yea..i’m a woman now remember? Haha”

“yea you’re right..” he said sarcastically.

We laughed more..and talks about our life. Speaking of that, I suddenly remember Zelo. I turned to look at him. Oh yea there he is, right next to me. REALLY close to me. Trying to hear my conversation eh? Not a chance! I pushed his face away causing him to be pushed backward.

‘GO EAT YOUR DINNER’ I mouthed. I can see his gloomy face while slowly continue eating.

“Oh Yea Luhan” I am back to Luhan. I don’t know what he was saying just now thanks to Zelo.

“Luhan really, you should come to my parent’s house tomorrow for dinner. I want to introduce you to someone” I said.

This time I tried to speak a bit louder so that Zelo could hear me. And yes he did. He looked at me with his most sparkling eyes ever. And surprisingly I found that cute!! Ok what am I talking about?

“Uhh ok sure..” Luhan said. He sounds confused.

“Luhan I should go now bye!”

“Bye”

With that our call had ended. I wish to speak more with Luhan. You don’t know how I missed him so much! But because of Zelo keeps on trying to hear our conversation I need to end it. I told Zelo that we are going to my parent’s house tomorrow for dinner and I told him that I will introduce him to Luhan. You don’t know how happy he is.. jumping up and down? Seriously? Like Hello~~ you’re embarrassing me here?~….

===

“Luhan!” my father beamed and hugged Luhan as soon as he arrived at our home.

“Lulu~~~” this time it’s my mother’s turn to hug him.

I know my parents’ missed him too. Luhan was like a son to them.

“Mom Dad.. how are you?” Luhan asked. You don’t need to be surprise by that.

It’s the way he called my parents since he was a kid. Even I called his parents’ mom and dad.

“We are fine thank you.” My mother replied. He smiled and looked at me. And you know what OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE’S CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIS EYES ARE STUNNING AND AND.. OH MAHN~~IM BREATHLESS! He chuckled. I don’t know, maybe my expression was too obvious.

“Ah Ra you know that you’d burn me down if you keep staring at me like that..” oh damn! I was caught staring at him. I blushed. He pinched my cheek which makes me blushing even more. He laughed out loud towards my unexpected expression.

“This is for you” he hands me a letter charm, L and A. I think I know what’s that stands for, before he turned to face my parents and hands them their gifts. A pinch landed on my waist. It’s Zelo. He glared at me with his deadliest glare ever. Wait, did he just get jealous? Whatever.

We talk a lot during that dinner. It’s seems like a family reunion. Our family’s mood lightened up since Luhan came this evening. He talked about what he had been doing oversea. Everybody is happy except for Zelo. He didn’t talk since Luhan arrived. He didn’t even touch his dinner, he just stared at them.

“Hey are you ok?” I whispered. He just give me a nod. Speaking of that, I forgot my promise to him.

“Umm Luhan..remember I said that I wanted to introduce you to someone?”

“Yea…oh let me guess it must be this cute little guy isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Who is he? Your new little brother?” Luhan interrupted before I could finish speaking.

“Well no..he’s..he’s my…..” I stammered. The butterflies in my stomach started to make trouble.

“He’s my husband” I thought he would be surprise by that but he’s laughing instead.

“Wait, are you serious?” he immediately stops laughing when I'm not laughing.

“Yes. I’m serious.”

“What? When?”

“Few months ago..”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” he turned to look at my parents who pretend like there’s nothing had happened.

“I’m done” Zelo stood up and went upstairs. Oh yea he shares room with me for the night. Since Luhan will be using the guest room.

===

I was washing the dishes after the dinner. You guys must be wondering why I have to do all these when I could ask the maids to do it instead. My mom let them to have a break for the day. That’s why.

I didn’t hear Luhan’s coming not until he called me.

“Ah Ra” I startled.

“Oh sorry” I continued washing the dishes.

“Ah Ra, why didn’t you guys tell me about your marriage?”

“I am sorry Luhan. It’s not that we forgot about you. It’s just.. Things happened all so sudden. I hope you understand.”

“You’re marrying a kid Ah Ra.”

“I know” still washing the dishes.

“Ah Ra!” He forces me to face him. I looked straight into his eyes.

“Ah Ra.. Have you forgetting something?

I looked away. I don’t dare to look at him anymore.

 

FLASHBACK

“Ah Ra~ I wanted to tell you something before I go.”

“Yea sure what is it?”

“Ah Ra..I…..I…..”

“Uhuhhh?”

“I…..”

“I WHAT?”

“I LOVE YOU!”

I burst out laughing.

“Wait, are you serious?” I asked looking that he didn’t laugh at all.

“Yes. Will you be my girlfriend?”

“Uhhhh I ..I don’t know” for the first time in my life someone ever proposed me to become his girlfriend. And that someone is my own bestfriend!

“Passengers of flight 999 please proceed to the plane now. Thank you”(I just made this up)

He looked at me hoping. Another call for his flight. Seeing him in hurry I just made a promise.

“Luhan I can’t think now. I give you the answer once you’ve returned ok? I promise”

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“How can I forget” I said; still not looking at him.

“Ah Ra..” He called and took me into his warm embrace. I wanted to let go but he hugged me too tight. At that exact moment I saw a figure stood by the door.

“ZELO!”

He hurriedly went away when he realizes that I saw him. I went after him. He went into my room and hide under the blanket.

“Zelo~~ please I can explain”

“Go away!”

“Zelo please~~~”

No respond from him. I sighed. I guess I have to explain to him tomorrow. I let him be like that until he eventually goes to sleep. Then continue to wash the dishes that I left just now when I am very sure that Luhan is not anywhere in the kitchen anymore.

 

A/N:This chapter is kinda slow isn’t it?

EDITED