CHAPTER 21

My Husband is a 16 years old kid

AUTHOR’S POV

--- while all the issues happening in Jeju ---

Luhan woke up the next morning only to find out that he’s still in Ah Ra’s apartment. He rubbed his eyes and checked his handphone. To his disappointment Ah Ra didn’t even call him or text him since yesterday. He sighed. ‘Maybe Ah Ra is happy by now..but don’t be too happy yet. Especially you Zelo’  his evil mind spokes. Actually the moment he fell asleep last night, he already think of something to get Ah Ra back. He doesn’t want to waste anymore time that he straight away carrying his mission.

===

“Wahhh…I miss you home!” Zelo cheers and hug the small pillow on the couch as they arrived at Ah Ra’a apartment that afternoon. He looked around. To him there’s something different about the house.

“Noona..Did Luhan hyung usually came here?” He asked straightforwardly.

“Why you ask?” Ah Ra some kind of feels weird with that question.

“Nahh I was just asking” he shrugged before he replied and sit on the couch giving a little bounce.

“Yea..he usually came by..he always cook for me” Ah Ra hesitantly chuckles while carrying the last bag near the couch. Zelo nods and makes an O shape with his mouth.

“Noona~”

“Yea?”

“Where’s Luhan hyung?”

“Huh? Why are you asking about him? Do you miss him too?”

“Nahh…it’s just that you didn’t call him since yesterday” by that Ah Ra just remembered about Luhan. She feels a slight guilty for not telling Luhan any news.

“Ohh I forgot” Ah Ra replied nonchalantly. Zelo nod again. It was awkward between them for a second.

“Maybe you should call him”

“What? What for?” Ah Ra gives a confused look. As far as she remembered Luhan was the cause he went missing.

“You know tell him that you’re home…” he stopped.

“With me” he added.

“Well…if you say so..” Ah Ra was about to dial Luhan’s number when Luhan was the one who called her first.

 

“Hello Luhan..” Ah Ra put the call on a loudspeaker so that Zelo can hear their conversation too. she don’t want Zelo to run away from her again.

“Err sorry..I forgot to call you yesterday. I’m at my apartment now with Zelo” Ah Ra explained. She looked at Zelo who look at her blankly.

“Oh yea? Well good for you..” Luhan tries to laugh though Ah Ra can hear there is a disappointment in his voice.

“Umm Ah Ra..” Luhan called.

“Yea?”

“Can I talk to Zelo? Is he there with you?” Ah Ra was surprised.

“Err..umm y..yea he’s here” Ah Ra stuttered. Zelo also looked surprised.

“Here he wants to talk to you” Luhan can hear Ah Ra giving Zelo the phone.

“Hyung”

“A…Zelo..How are you?” there was a silence.

“Huh?”  Zelo mouthed to Ah Ra. Ah Ra who was also confused at that time just shrugged and mouthed, “I don’t know”  as a reply.

“Umm fine…you?” Zelo said politely.

“Ahaha I’m fine.” Luhan force himself to laugh.

“Zelo, can we meet at the café near to Ah Ra’s apartment?”

“Umm sure..when?” Zelo doesn’t feel good.

“Tonight”

“Um..” he looked at Ah Ra before he replied.

“Ok”

“Alright..” Luhan said.

“Umm can I bring Ah Ra noona too?”

“No let’s have a man to man talk tonight” Luhan said. He doesn’t know that Ah Ra heard him. She made an unsatisfied face. Zelo smiled looking at Ah Ra’s expression.

“Ok” Zelo ended the call.

“Ukeyyyyyy what was that?” Ah Ra asked.

“I don’t know” Zelo replied and carries his bags upstairs.

--- at the café ---

Luhan choose a seat that is a bit far from the other customers. Most of the customers that night are teenagers of Zelo’s age or older. The girls can’t stop starring at him which makes him a little bit uncomfortable.

‘I chose a wrong place!’  He regretted.

He waited for Zelo and not long after that Zelo came. He’s wearing a simple T-shirt and knee-length short. Luhan look at himself. ‘Maybe I’m a bit overdressed?’ he thought. Luhan is a bit fussy in terms of what he’s wearing when meeting someone. He might already get used to dress formally when meeting his clients that he forgot that his meeting with Zelo that night was informal.

“Umm..Hyung” Zelo waved his hand in front of Luhan’s face.

“Uh? Sorry..let’s order first” Luhan called the waitress and place their orders. Zelo eat his food happily that he actually forgot that Luhan was there and what is the purpose of Luhan wants to meet him. He wanted to act all cool when he’s in front of Luhan but since the smell of the food is pretty much appetizing, he eventually forgot all of that. Luhan put down his spoons and crossed his arms and lean his back on the chair.

“Zelo, do you love Ah Ra?” Luhan asked straightforwardly. Zelo immediately stopped eating and look at Luhan. Zelo isn’t pleased with the sudden question.

‘Who is he to question me about my feelings?!’  Zelo thought and gives Luhan a stern look. He look down and start eating again, ignoring Luhan. It’s as if he knew what Luhan is going to say next. Luhan smirked but Zelo didn’t notice.

“Well..if you don’t I’m gonna take her from you” Luhan said haughtily. Once again Zelo stopped eating and look at Luhan who already smirking evilly.

“What’s make you think like that?” Zelo returned to his manly side.

“Zelo let’s make a deal” Luhan said while handing a paper to Zelo.

“What is this?” Zelo asked.

“Read it” Luhan commanded. Zelo take a look at the paper and read its content.

“You gotta be kidding me!” A slight smile appeared on Zelo’s face and he gives Luhan a ‘are you serious’ look. Luhan shrugged and he too is smiling.

“What’s actually your plan?" Zelo’s back to his stern face.

“Well man.. This is the deal. If you win, I give Ah Ra to you but if you lose, Ah Ra will be mine and you must be divorced with her” Luhan said, seriously.

Zelo smirked. Luhan stood up from his seat and held out his hand in front of Zelo ready to have a handshake but Zelo ignored it.

“Well may the best man wins” Luhan said before he left.

“And oh yea don’t tell Ah Ra about this if you don’t want her to get hurt” Luhan added.

‘I’ll win. And Luhan you can never take Ah Ra from me’

 

A/N: Hi..are you babyz and Jellies excited for tomorrow? It’s Zelo’s sweet 16th birthday tomorrow! XD and…I was supposed to do a double update today but..my ideas somehow got stuck somewhere in chapter 24 so I decided to just update this chapter first. Am I updating too frequent lately? I guess I did..i thought I said I will be stop updating last time..lol..anyway any of you guys attending the KCON yesterday  and today? How was it? I wish I was there but I can’t and not even watching the live stream..T.T I think the story’s getting a bit slow well I’ll try my best to make it interesting on the next chapters XD Enjoy.