CHAPTER 17

My Husband is a 16 years old kid

[EDITED]

EXPLANATION

Hey it's Matoki here ^^ i see that some of you got slightly confused there after reading this chapter. Ok here's the idea. Apparently Zelo of B.A.P and Zelo,Ah Ra's husband is the same person but turn out to be two different person in this story. In this story they both coincidentally having the same nickname but actually different real name (i know sounds ridiculous but who knows XP). You can refer to chapter 13 (if i am not mistaken) the one with 'Ah Ra's explaination about the picture'. So you can actually ignore the 'Zelo of B.A.P' in this story and focus on Ah Ra's husband only. (because Zelo, Ah Ra's husband and Zelo that you know is basically the same get it? lol it's ok if you don't get it XD) anyway i am very sorry for the confusion and if this story happens to get a bit weird as it goes i am very2 sorry. hehehe ^^ thanks for having your time reading this story :) Just wait for the next update which will be posted....ummm soon? XP hehehe

==============================================================================================================

LUHAN’S POV

“Ah Ra..” I called her.

“Luhan locked the door if you want to go home. I’m going out.” She said instead and slammed the door behind her.

Ah Ra do you really love him? Is it THAT much?

I didn’t just sit there and do nothing. I end up looking for her which I know she’s looking for Zelo. I look around the neighboring area but I can’t find her. Finally I found her, at the playground sitting on the bench under the dim light. Her beautiful face lit but I know deep inside she’s hurting. I felt guilty but I still think I did the right thing. You may think I’m selfish but I love her as much as Zelo loves her. Even though I am not fully sure about that but I can feel that Zelo has ‘that’ feeling towards Ah Ra too. I walk towards her. She was looking at the lifeless ground. I poked her head.

“OWW” she looked up.

“Luhan! What’s that for?” I chuckled.

“Nothing, just to cheer you up”

“Psh..if it was not because of you none of this would happen you know” I was a bit offended by what she said but I try not to show it. Instead, I pulled her in my embracement. At first I thought she was going to push me away or anything but she didn’t do anything. I hug her more tighter.

“I’m sorry Ah Ra. It’s all my fault but you knew right? Why I did that?”

===

AH RA’S POV

It’s getting dark and I am lost in this big scary forest. Creepy sounds from the core of the forest echoed as the sun set. I just walk where ever my heart tells me to. I forgot why I end up in this forest in the first place. Just then I saw a figure in between the two big trees. His face was really looks familiar to me. I encourage myself to go closer. IT’S ZELO! Now I remember why I’m here. I was following him. But the more I come closer to him and the more I called him, he keeps on disappearing.

“Zelo!” I called and chase after the figure.

I ran as fast as I can and suddenly I tripped on something and fall on something hard. When I opened my eyes I saw Zelo standing by the cliff. I stood up and called him again.

“Zelo!” he turned to look at me. His face was pale, paler than a vampire. He looks like a moving corpse. I went closer to him and then out of sudden he jumped off the cliff.

‘’ZELO!!!!”

 

“Ah Ra..!”

“Oh Luhan” I was panting hard. My body is sweating and trembling. Thank goodness it was just a nightmare.

“Are you ok?” Luhan asked.

“I’m ok..i’m going to take a shower.” I said and head off to the bathroom.

It’s been a week since Zelo went missing. And it’s the third time I dreamt about Zelo. It’s not the same dream but it always end with I’m losing Zelo. And last night dream was a little bit creepier that before. I wonder if Zelo ever think of having suicide. Uhh! No way! What am I thinking! I try to shove off the crazy thought and the faucet, letting the cold water to flow on my body. It feels refreshing. I wonder where he had actually been. He never attends school anymore. I’ve asked his friend but none of them got any idea where he could possibly be. I took the courage to ask the trios maybe they would know. As you know stalking Zelo is one of their daily routine. But another ‘I don’t know” I received. Other than I don’t know I went into another quarrel with them yesterday, which makes me to go into the principal’s office again for the second time.

I took a peek first before I went out of the bathroom, just in case Luhan was still there. Once the coast is clear, I went outside and locked my bedroom door. I don’t want Luhan to barge into my room while I’m ! Luhan was just so sweet. He prepared me my shirt and pants. Luckily he doesn’t know where I put my undergarments otherwise I will die out of embarrassment for the rest of my life. Speaking of Luhan, my anger had already sort of subsides. As I was saying, I can’t stay mad at him. He’s now becomes more playful and a bit whiny. And honestly I miss this side of him but not as much as I miss the award winning whiny Zelo. Zelo always comes into my mind, everyday. I called my parents and parents in law almost everyday and sometimes I would call them twice or even trice a day. I keep on forgetting that I have called them that day. I actually find my mother in law quite suspicious but maybe it’s because she too worried about Zelo. Let alone he’s her only child.

I’ve also texted Zelo for million gazillion of time but he won’t ever reply.

 

25/9/2012 (Just assume this is the next day he went missing)

Zelo…where are you?.... look I can explain ok? Please come home.

. . . . .

Hey dude don’t make me mad! COME HOME!

. . . . . .

OK FINE! SULK ALL YOU WANT!

 

26/9/2012

*sigh* Zelo…look I’m sorry ok? Come home pleaseeeeeeeeee~~~~~? *puppy eyes* (I know you’ll tease me the moment you went home later)

. . . . .

ZELO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *whines like a kid*

. . . . .

*sings* J E L L O.. J E L L O.. WHO’S MY JELLY? IT’S MY ZELO..YAY..errkhhh what the heck!

. . . . . .

JELLO YA~~~~~~~~~~

. . . . . .

 

27/9/2012

Choi Jun Hong. You still mad at me? :(

. . . . . .

When you are going to reply?

. . . . . .

Don’t make me give up on you.

. . . . . .

 

28/9/2012

Zelo actually I have something to tell you…

 

I decided not to text him on the next day to see whether he’s the one whose gonna text me first or not. AND he’s not.

 

30/9/2012

ZELO I MISS YOU!!!!!!! *seriously* laugh all you want but I’m serious. It’s dull here in my home without you!

 

 And that’s going to be my last text ever to him. I’m freakin embarrassed! For letting out my true feeling that time. I mean yea I’m not falling for him. You know when you already get used to someone you’ll feel empty right without them?

 

Finished getting dress I went downstairs to have my breakfast. Luhan always come by at my place to cook for me and basically he’s taking a very good care of me. But today, it seems like nothing’s cooking in my kitchen. I saw Luhan sitting on the couch and he gives me a wide grin when he saw me. Ok, it was creepy actually.

“What?” I said, looking at myself. Maybe there’s something on my face? He chuckled.

“Where’s my breakfast?” I asked trying to ignore him.

“Ah Ra~~~~~~~~” he said in his childish tone and come closer to me. I raised one of my eyebrows.

“Ah Ra~~~~ I want you to cook for me today~~” he hold my hand and gives me the killer puppy eyes that any girl would melt by it (except for me) and pout.

“Ouhhh…. I am lazy to cook today..eottokhae? (How?)” I teased.

“Emmmmmmmm Ah Raaaaa…” he whines. I laughed. I wonder where he learnt that. Shessh this guy.

“You’re creepy” I said in a low tone but still audible to him.

“OUCH!” I received a pinch from him on the waist. I can’t help but laugh.

“Ok ok…but seriously I have no mood to cook today. Want me to buy something outside? Its weekend, I ought to relax aren’t I?”

“Emm..” he puts a thinking gesture before beaming “OK”

And so I’m off to buy Luhan’s breakfast. I was too lazy to drive so I’ve decided to just have a walk since there are so many restaurants that you can find near my apartment building. I looked at the ground and kick the pebbles that are on my way. One step, Zelo. Two steps, Zelo. Three steps, Zelo. Zelo Zelo Zelo he’s all that I can think off. I looked into some of the restaurants but none of them caught my interest. Since there’s nothing that matched my appetite I just walked randomly into a restaurant. I still look at the ground not aware with my surroundings.

“Ouff!” I crashed into someone.

“OHH MAN! LOOK AT  WHAT YOU DID TO MY SHIRT!” I looked up. Oh my gosh! I spilled his drinks on his white hoodie! I grab the tissue nearby and wipe his shirt.

“I am so so sorry sir!” I looked up to see his face and IT’S ZELO! My eyes locked at him. He too looked shock.

His appearance is quite different today. He is wearing pair of nerdy glasses and hoodie which I accidentally stained just now. His hair is blonde and tinted with light blue colour at the front. Ok I cannot believe I am saying this but he’s freakin HOT!!

“HEY MISS!!” he scowled which snapped me out of my lovey dovey thought.

“ err sorry sorry..” I stuttered and continue wiping his hoodie.

“Eish!” he sounds pissed and he pushed me away, hard. Ukeyyyyyy did he just do that to me? Because if he did, he’ll know what I am going to do next but I decided to just keep cool. I looked at him without a single blink.

Is this even Zelo that I know?

“HEY MISS! You stained it you clean it!” he put off his hoodie revealing another shirt underneath it and threw it to me. Alright, now I’m mad.

“HEY! It was an accident~~ you hear me? a c c i d e n t, accident!” I said emphasizing the word accident.

“And I am sssssssooooooorrrrrryyyyyyy” I continued. He smirk at me and smiled slyly at me. What the heck had happen to this kid! Seriously!

I hate to mess with that forever bastard (or maybe not….orrr maybe yesss…or maybe not urggh whatever!) so I walk out of the restaurant. I didn’t expect him to follow me and he didn’t. But instead a car following me slowly.

“HEY YOU FORGOT THIS!” he threw his hoodie out of the car window and gives a sign to his driver to go. And there they went leaving not even a piece of dust behind. Wait what am I saying?

“ PSHH! That kid is seriously going to die! Wait till you come home Zelo!”

 

I slammed the door behind me.

“Ah Ra..” Luhan called but I’m in no mood to talk.

“Don’t talk to me” I said.

“Ah Ra where’s my food?”  Eh? Oh yea I totally forgot about Luhan’s food. I scratch my head and smiled sheepishly at him.

“And who’s shirt are you bringing?” he pulled the hoodie off my hand.

“And it has…” he sniffs.

“Cappuccino?” he raises one of his eyebrows.

“I bumped into someone today and he threw his shirt to me and he asked me to clean it up” I said in one breath.

“Do you know who?”

“Zelo” I nod before I answer.

“Really?” I can see Luhan’s face changed but he gives me a weak smile after that. I know he doesn’t like me mentioning Zelo’s name in front of him.

“I AM 100% SURE” and I told him the whole story. He then burst out laughing even though he’s not sincere.

“Maybe he’s B.A.P Zelo? Only idol acts like that aren’t they?” when he said that maybe its true the Zelo that I met today was actually my ultimate B.A.P bias! I started to fangirling.

“Luhan! I better clean this up fast and this means that I can meet him again! kyaaaaaa!!” Luhan just shook his head.

 

I have a bad feeling about this. Zelo…I have a strong feeling that the one Ah Ra had met today was you..