CHAPTER 1

My Husband is a 16 years old kid

I am a 25 years old woman today. I lived alone in my apartment and I am currently in my final year in my college. I know, by this age I should already have a secure job but unfortunately I ran into some serious occasions that I couldn’t avoid so I have to hold my study for about two years. And by this age many thought, woman of my age should have a husband or find at least find a partner. But I don’t even have a boyfriend! It’s not because I don’t want one or I am a homo but it’s because I need to focus on my study and my work first.

 

FLASHBACK

DAD: “Ah Ra you need to get married already. You know your mother and I won’t live any longer.” 

ME: “Dad~ I’m just turning 20. Isn’t it too early to get married? Beside I haven’t finish my study yet and I don’t even have a job”

MOM: “Ah Ra~~”

ME: “Ok Ok…I’ll get married when I turned 25 ok? I promise.”

MY PARENTS: “PROMISE?” they beamed

ME: *sigh* “Promise~~~”

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I rubbed my face remembering the stupid promise I’ve made to my parents. I shouldn’t do that just to make my parents feeling less worry about me I should just tell them the truth! Now look at me, sitting here in this fancy restaurant waiting for my date to come. Yes! I’m having a blind date! My parents had already made so many plans for me without me knowing it.

I am now on a blind date with a 28 years old guy who is a successor to a huge company in the city, the Parishin Inc. His father owns a huge fashion designing company in the city. He graduated in fashion designing course in US and his name is Neil. I didn't bother to know his real name for your information. In my point of view he is handsome and tall. He has the perfect package to be a husband BUT he’s a bit sissy and that’s kinda make my feelings towards him a bit bland. At first I thought he was shy and being a gentleman but what the heck! He wouldn’t let me speak for just a second. All he did was bragging about his soon to be business and all those stuff that I didn't even want to care. He’s just stressing me out. Without hesitating or maybe thinking, I left him; just like that. I walked outside the restaurant while finding my car key.

“DAMN! I took a cab coming here!”

 That’s it. I left my car key at home and hello didn't I just mentioned that I took a cab coming to the restaurant.

“CAN’T TODAY GET ANY BETTER?”

 So I walked to the nearby bus stop. I didn't know why I am going there; well maybe just want to save some times as to stop a taxi on the busy street sometimes quite time consuming.

===

“OUCH!” a boy with his skateboard crashed into me.

“YAH! ARE YOU BLIND?!” I yelled at him causing the by passers to look at me as if I'm some crazy woman on street.

He looked at me guiltily and then stood up. I thought he would help me to get up but instead he took his skateboard and ran away.

“WHAT THE!! AISH!” I clenched my fist and punched the air as if I wanted to punch him but yeah with my on the ground and can’t even stand up, of course I missed.

Worst, I sprained my ankles. Who would not right? Wearing a 5’ ½ inch heels and was stumbled by an irresponsible brat with a skateboard it is the most perfect timing to sprain an ankle or even break a leg. But thank goodness there were still couple of people who were kind enough to help me to get up.

===

“Ah Ra you’re late.”  I rolled my eyes when my father caught me coming home late for dinner that evening.

My parents asked me to stay at their home that evening because they want me to meet this ‘someone’.  Psh even though they don’t want to tell but I know it’s their friend’s son that they wanted me to meet. I didn’t know that getting married was this tiring and annoying.

“Ah Ra~ go wash yourself up and come down here and meet this lovely family” I then heard giggles from the living room.

“Alright~~”. I went lazily upstairs.

Seriously I didn't want this.

Done having shower I put on the best dress I have like my parents told me to. I went to the living room where laughters can be heard.

“What’s freakin funny down there?”  I’m not curious just irritated.

“Mom I’m he-“ 

‘OH MY GOSH! IS THAT THE KID FROM JUST NOW?’ 

“Ah Ra.”

“Yeah? Oh I’m here.” I snapped out of my thought when my mom called me and gave the family my brightest and annoying smile.

Actually I am the one who got annoyed. The boy doesn’t seem to recognize me or he did just pretended that he didn’t.

“Ah Ra, what happened to your leg?” my father asked as I walked towards them then sit next to them.

“Uhh.. Nothing just sprained my ankle.” I answered.

“That must be hurt” said a fine looking lady that was sitting in front of me and I’m guessing that’s the boy’s mother.

She’s beautiful and slim. After some several boring discussions my mom was trying to get to the point.

“Ah Ra~ I hope you are not going to surprise by this” my mom can get too excited sometimes, that she was talking and at the same time giggling. “This boy here,”  my father pause.

“THIS BOY HERE IS GOING TO BE YOUR HUSBAND!”

WHAT?!’

“Mom! Dad! Are you serious?” they noded and smiled like there’s no tomorrow.

“MOM!!!”

A/N: I've edited this chapter so I hope it is better than before XD enjoy