CHAPTER 20

My Husband is a 16 years old kid

A/N: hey I’m updating again. The idea just came after I’ve finished my revision last night. I just write it right away so I don’t know how it will come out. Tomorrow I will sit for my first paper..nervous breakdown! Xp anyway I think this story will end soon in around 4 more chapters to go. I’ll try to finish it off as soon as possible cuz I’ve already plan to write another story this December, probably. I’m not sure yet.well enjoy reading this chapter XD errors are for sure can be spotted here and there. keke  

 

AUTHOR’S POV

--- In Ah Ra’s Apartment ---

Luhan sat on the couch. All the lights are off except for the table lamp next to him. Ah Ra was long gone but he still doesn’t want to go home yet. To be honest his heart was really hurt and he is currently mad at Zelo for stealing his one and only love. He even determined to hold a revenge on Zelo. But would he do something like that? He was thinking and at the same time waiting for Ah Ra to come home. But he receives not a single call from her. He sat there until he fell asleep on that couch.

 

--- In Jeju ---

The sun has rise in the lovely morning in Jeju. Since the curtains are made of thin transparent fabric, its rays pierced through the marvelous looking windows in Zelo’s room. Ah Ra moaned as the sun rays hit her eyes. She slowly opened her eyes. She looked at her watch and it reads 8 in the morning. She then looked at the window; a smile appeared on her face seeing the lovely calming day. She can even hear the birds chirping. She then turned to her left.

‘Oh it’s Zelo~~’ She thought.

 

ZELO?!?!?!?!

 

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed causing Zelo to wake up.

“Noona~ Noona what happened?” he asked worriedly, squinting his eyes while looking at Ah Ra due to the sun rays. He’s actually still sleepy.

Not long after that the butler and the housemaids came but they only stood outside the room.

“Young Mistress is everything ok?” asked one of the maids from the outside.

‘oh great!’ Ah Ra thought, realizing that she will only creates trouble if she tells the truth.

Zelo who was still half asleep didn’t say a word, just look blankly at panic Ah Ra.

“Err…umm…nothing! I just…I just saw a cockroach!..hehehe”  she said.

“Okay..If you need something just call us!” said the butler.

Zelo doesn’t even care because he was too sleepy and then he continues to sleep. Once Ah Ra is sure that the maids and the others are gone she was going to wake Zelo up and shout in his face for sleeping with her without her permission. But she stopped when looking at Zelo’s calm and peaceful sleeping face. He let out soft snores. Ah Ra chuckles, I mean who will resist such a cute faced boy who is currently sleeping in front of you. She then shakes Zelo’s body to wake him up.

“Zelo ya~~ Wake up~~” Ah Ra said softly.

Zelo turns with his back facing Ah Ra.

“Zelo~~….Choi Jun Hong…” Ah Ra calls.

Zelo turns again facing towards Ah Ra. But not showing any sign to wake up. Ah Ra snorted, pissed that Zelo don’t want to wake up. For a moment Ah Ra forgot about the issue that Zelo’s sleeping with her on one bed. She wanted to left Zelo sleeping and get a shower but don’t know what’s got into her, she got an idea.

===

“Good Morning!” Ah Ra said cheerfully and sits on the chair by the dining table.

“Young Mistress, you look so happy today~” the maid who prepared the breakfast said and gives a smile that is full of 1001 meanings inside it. Ah Ra gets what she meant.

“Eii..nothing’s happened. I’m just happy that I finally found my husband. That’s all.” Ah Ra replied.

“Enjoy your meal” said the maid and then left to continue he works in the kitchen. Ah Ra scooped the soup inside .

‘Emmm this is delicious!’ she complimented.

She looked at the opposite end of the dining table. The maids from just now, preparing another set of breakfast which is certainly for Zelo. Once they are done, all the maids are line up next to the table as ordered, waiting for them to finish their breakfast. Ah Ra shrugged and scooped another slice of pancake in and shaking his feet back and forth like a child who just received a candy. She had finished her soup in no time because it was just so delicious! Ah RA was enjoying her breakfast when…

“NOOOOONAAAAAAA!!!!!!”

Zelo stormed into the dining room after he asked where Ah Ra is at the maids outside. Ah Ra can hear giggles from the maids outside. The other maids that are with Ah Ra at that time look shock and terrified before they burst into laughter. Meanwhile Ah Ra who is chocked from drinking her juice tries to put her best innocent look ever. Zelo was looking furious while standing at the dining room entrance. Ah Ra still able to put on her poker face even though deep inside she was already dying out of laughter.

“Young Master, what’s with your face?” asked one of the maids in her laughter. Ah Ra tried not to smile.

“Zelo what happened?” she asked and tries to look worry.

“Master, come eat your breakfast” said another maid but Zelo ignore her. He just glares at Ah Ra who is still acting like a person who knows nothing. Ah Ra knows that glare is full of anger but for her it’s funny! Zelo’s chest moves up and down as he breathe heavily trying to hold his anger.

“You wanna know what happened?” Zelo growled but still trying to sound as calm as possible and walks towards Ah Ra.

“I tell you what happened!” he pulled Ah Ra with him into the bathroom inside his bedroom. He pushed Ah Ra on the bathroom’s wall and trapped her between his arms. He leans closer and gives Ah Ra a naughty smile.

“Seems like the naughty culprit needs to get her punishment now” He whispers then chuckles.

“First you need to wash this off first then…” he finishes his words with another naughty yet a seductive smile.

Ah Ra looks at him blankly before she burst out laughing. For a moment she didn’t get nervous like she usually do everytime Zelo did that to her. This time she doesn’t even thinking of running away. She totally forgot about that.

“Zelo! You know you look like a drunken panda right now! HAHAHA!”

 

FLASHBACK

Because Zelo was too stubborn to wake up, Ah Ra got an idea to make a prank on Zelo. She looked around the room trying to find something useful.   She searched the drawers and found a set of markers. She took the black one and drew a circle around Zelo’s eyes and coloured it. She took the silver marker and drew two lines under his eyes that make some sort of eyebags. Then she drew three dots on his cheeks with the black marker and another big dot on Zelo’s nose. She was having fun doing it on Zelo. Then she remembered that she brought a red lipstick with her. She took it from her handbag and puti it on Zelo’s lips. Surprisingly the red colour of the lipstick stood out on Zelo. It’s due to his skin tone which is pale like a vampire’s skin. Ah Ra wanted to draw more but afraid that Zelo will wake up as he keeps on moving his body. So she ends up her face art session with drawing a cute little heart on Zelo’s face. Then off she goes to have a shower. It’s a good thing that her mother in law remembered her and sent her few clothes.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Zelo didn’t look satisfied. He looks even more angrier which makes Ah Ra to stop laughing.

“Look Zelo I’m sorry..” Ah Ra apologizes but Zelo doesn’t seem to be pleased by it. He only gives Ah Ra another death glare. Ah Ra approached him slowly and holds his hands.

“Zelo I’m really sorry.. here let me clean it off for you. Don’t you worry the markers are not permanent” Ah Ra offered and get the towel. She starts to feel guilty. She doesn’t know that it will make Zelo angry.

Zelo looks at Ah Ra and smile. His smile was rather suspicious to Ah Ra. He grasps Ah Ra’s arm and pulled her into the shower. And once again he tried to trap between his arms. Ah Ra was panicking.

“You said you’re sorry right? Now have shower with me. I didn’t say you don’t need to get your punishment” he winks and turned the faucet.

‘This kid really……eish!!!’ Ah Ra thought.

The cold water that runs over them makes Ah Ra to shiver since she already had her shower that morning. Ah Ra was only nervous when Zelo starts all his ert act again but what’s more frightening is when Zelo tries to strip her off!

*SMACK!!*

“Yah! Choi Jun Hong! Are you crazy?!!” Ah Ra smacked Zelo’s head.

“Noona!” he said while rubbing his head. Ah Ra get out of the bathroom quickly and she is wet.

===

“Noona~mianhae~(I’m sorry~)” Zelo apologized and begged childishly at Ah Ra wanting her to forgive him. Ah Ra ignores him and continues to help the others to put all Zelo’s bags and stuffs in the car’s trunk.

“Noona~” he pulled Ah Ra’s sleeves and pout. But still she pretends she didn’t hear him.

“Shin Ah Ra” Zelo said. Ah Ra hitched by that call. It’s the first time Zelo called her with her name. Zelo must be really upset. Ah Ra gave up and sighs heavily.

“Fine apology accepted but you need to tell me why on Earth are you doing that to? Stripping me off? Seriously?” Zelo scratched his head.

“Um..” he stuttered trying to find a best explanation.

“Because you’re so beautiful under that water” he mumbles, looking at the ground and bit his lower lips feeling a bit embarrassed.

“WHAT?!?”

“No nothing! I was just….just…..yo…you start it first!” Zelo accused.

“No I didn’t!”

“Yea you did! If you didn’t drew on my face in the first place none of this would happened”

“It was just a prank! But what you did was…was….tch!” Ah Ra’s speechless.

Zelo was about to attack again but the butler managed to cut it out.

“Young Master, Young Mistress, the car is ready” he said.

Ah Ra and Zelo get into the car. Silence accompanies them throughout the way. Both of them still not satisfied with one another. But it wasn’t for long. Zelo cools off first and apologize to Ah Ra once more. He made all sorts of funny faces. Honestly it was horrible that they almost quarrel again but in the end Zelo manages to cool Ah Ra off.