CHAPTER 4

My Husband is a 16 years old kid

“WHAT DO YOU WANT!?” I said as I slammed the door shut.

He giggled and gave me a rather naughty smile. He came closer and closer to me and pushed me hard on the wall. His face was just few inches from mine. He held my hand on the wall making no matter how hard I struggled to let myself go, useless. He may be 16 years old, like what his mother had told me but he is tall! Way taller than me! And of course stronger and with that built, he seems bigger than me.

“I want you~” he whispers seductively as he leaned closer to my ear.

Not long after that he pulled me and threw me on the bed. He layed right on top of me and holding both my hands on the bed tight as his eyes looking wildly all over my body. I felt my heart raced like crazy, my mind goes blank and I didn't know what to do or what to say. I breathed heavily feeling suffocated from the unexpected thing that was happening now. I couldn't believe; this boy looked so innocent during the day and turned into a hungry werewolf as night falls! Whatever it is I couldn't do anything. I feel soulless and my body weakens for some reasons. Zelo leaned in closer. I could feel his breath on my skin. His lips touched my neck. I closed my eyes

‘No!this ain’t happening!  Zelo please don’t do this to me~’ I begged, but those words just can’t come out of my mouth.

Zelo’s lips now had reached my cheek. My body started to shiver; I kept my eyes closely shut as possible. I couldn't accept anything that will happen on that night.

I thought I’m going to lose my greatest possession that night to that kid, instead he slowly letting me go and I could hear him burst into laughter.  I then slowly opened my eyes, finding him laughing hard on the floor. His irresponsible rather annoying and unforgivable act just now really boils me up inside! I really feel like I want to dump this kid out of the window. Giving him a deadly glare was no use. He laughs even harder.

“Ahjumma~ don’t you ever underestimate this cute face ya~~ ahjumma y’know what? You should look at your face just now it was like this” he said mimicking my face that I didn't even know how horrible it looks just now.

I couldn't hold my patients anymore. I kicked him straight at the ‘bottom’ causing him groaning in pain.  

“What’s with all that? Huh? Zelo?” I put my hands on my waist.

He shrugged, “Nothing..it was just for fun haha!”

I exhaled,  “Just go to bed~” I said heading to the bed.

“Ahjumma! Wait!”

“What now?!”

“You seriously want to sleep on that bed?.....with me?” he said, teasing and raising one of his eyebrows and a naughty smile lit on his innocent yet devilish face.

“Huh? So where do you expect me to sleep?”

“Well ok if you say so” he goes onto the bed threw the blanket over his body and signing his hand asking me to join him on the bed.

“Let’s cuddle all night long ahjumma” he said and winked.

“Erkh! I just sleep on that sofa” I pointed at the sofa just by the door.

“Suit yourself then” he said hiding under the blanket.

===

“Ahjumma~~”

“Mmm?”

“You’re not sleeping yet?”

“I’m almost asleep. Go to sleep kid.”

Silence fell. I peeked at my wristwatch, it’s already pass midnight. Honestly I can’t sleep. I don’t know why. The thing that happened just now between me and Zelo, I forgot about it.

“Ahjumma~~”

“What?!~ You know I’m not that old. Stop calling me ahjumma!”

“No, Ahjumma sounds nice on you”

“Whatever”

“Ahjumma~~ can you call me Chagi(honey) or oppa when you’re ready?”

“Stop your nonsense kid! You know I’m not gonna call you that ever in my life! Now go to sleep!”

“That’s a condition.”

“What?  Like it’s some kind of a contract?”

“Yea~something like that. Can you?”

“Well I have conditions too to make. First starting tomorrow, let’s move to my apartment. Second I’ll let you sleep in the guest room in my apartment and you’ll have your own bathroom and toilet there. I don’t want to share anything with you. Third, this one last thing or maybe not. DON’T YOU EVER FALL IN LOVE WITH ME!”

“Psh who wants to fall in love with you.”

“Exactly. Oh and don’t you ever come anymore closer to me or you;re gonna get it understand?”

There’s no respond from him.

“Zelo?”

…..

“Zelo?”

….

“YAH CHOI JUN HONG!!”

“Uh? What? What?”

“Hey you already asleep?Did you hear what I said just now?”

“Yea yea” and he goes back to sleep. I shook my head disbelief looking at this kid. He’s just so unpredictable. Not long after that I too go to sleep.

 

A/N: Edited..............