CHAPTER 14

My Husband is a 16 years old kid

 

The next day, Zelo still didn't want to talk to me. During breakfast, he doesn’t even want to look at me like how he used to do every morning; keep staring at me while eating his breakfast. Luhan, he’s already gone as early as 5am this morning. I have no idea where he was going that early- maybe settling his unfinished business. Well you know, businessman-to-be. I don’t want to care about him when Zelo is not acting his usual self. So far that I see, he might be a little bit quiet the day before we get to live together but as I know him he’s not that quiet at all. He’s so childish if you observe him carefully; spoiled! So seeing him like this today, being so cold to me really made me worried sick!

After breakfast, he went to catch the bus to school but I forced him to come with me. He obviously refused to my offer but no matter what, I dragged him into my car. Silence accompanies us on the way to school. This is ! I don’t even know how to start!

“Zelo~” I called, but he didn’t respond.

“Zelo ya~” I called again.

“Are you mad at me?” I asked and still no answer.

Because of that I decided to just go on explaining what had actually happened last night, the entire story. It took me like few minutes explaining and I feel like I’m already out of breath. It’s more like rapping than talking. I took a deep breath before asking him whether he’s still mad at me or not. I know I’m not supposed to even worry about explaining anything to him when he will actually only going to understand 20% of my story. But I don’t know I just have this feeling that I should explain to him anyway. I can see is eyebrows furrowed after my long explanation but still didn’t look at me.

“So..” he finally speaks.

Thank goodness!

“You and Luhan are not lovers?” he continued.

His question (quite) shocked me a bit. I mean, is that why he doesn’t want to talk to me and sulk like a baby? Just because of he thinks me and Luhan are lover? Oh yea.. Have I or have I not told him that Luhan is my childhood bestfriend only?

I mentally facepalmed.

I didn’t right? Whatever.

“Err no.”

He then smiled at me. Awww I feel like I already missing that sweet smile of him. Yahhhh~~ he should be my donsaeng (Younger brother) instead of my husband. Well anyway that’s more I like it! He’s back!

“Chinja (really)?” I nod. He laughed childishly as I ruffled his hair.

“Noona!” he whined. Oh this boy is just so adoyable~~(adorable)

“Go to your class now” I said.

“Thank you noona!” he said going out of the car.

“Uh Zelo!” I called and ran to him. I fix his tie and pat his shoulder. Dimples shown as he smile.. I didn’t know he has dimples. Honestly it made him look even cuter! I feel warm seeing him smiling. Ok this is kinda weird…..(Or not) but I gave him a kiss on the cheek. Yes! I actually kissed him. Maybe all those things that had happened since last night made my brain 'sockets' to sort of disconnected. He blushed and so do I, even though he didn’t see it.

“G-go n-now” I stuttered. He then bid me goodbye.

I returned to my car to take all my teaching materials for the day and locked the car door when suddenly I heard someone’s calling.

“Ahjumma!” it was a girl’s voice.

Why the heck a girl doing here in this school at this time? Aren’t they being forbid being in this school at this hour?

Well none of my business anyway, it’s her problem if she got caught by the school guards or any of the teachers later. I know I am being responsible now but looking at myself I am also not good in discipline. Duhhh~~~ so I ignored it. Because probably she’s calling someone else though I knew I thought I am the only person at the carpark area that time.

“YAH CRAZY AHJUMMA!!!” I heard the voice called again.

Ok now I think she’s calling me. That bast**d! Who does she thinks she’s calling..Ahjumma? if it was Zelo then it’s fine but for others  ‘crazy ahjumma’ is just way too much. Didn’t their parents ever teach them how to respect the elders? I then turned to look at the voice.

‘Oh I remember her’

It’s the trios…remember from my wedding before? Those three girls who warned me to get away from their ‘Zelo oppa’? pshhhh! I give them a smirk before continue to walk to the office. I don’t want to waste my time to hear their kiddy warnings.

“OWWWW!!!!!”  I turned to the crazy fangirls of Zelo.

One of them pulled my hair. F*** that’s freakin hurt! No one ever dare to mess with me. But I try to keep calm and ask them what they want. Though I know that it’s ‘stay away from our Zelo’ again. I rolled my eyes when they are not looking.

“WE WANT YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM OUR ZELO! THIS IS OUR LAST WARNING!” [See? Told ya]

Said the tallest girl among the three.. ‘S..SUNN….SUNNY!’ is that a name? oh wait yea..yes it is..she actually got a name..a FUNNY name! haha! On a fake sparkling nametag! That’s a LOL! What is she? A popular girl in school?!

“I SAW YOU WITH ZELO AT KFC LAST TWO DAYS AGO! WHAT DID WE TOLD YOU ABOUT GETTING TOO CLOSE WITH OUR ZELO?!” said the one name……ummmm ‘MIRANDA’? HAHAHAH!

This one sounds like a drink brand. You know the F&N MIRINDA.. well it’s ok if you don’t know.. I chocked looking at her flowery nametag that is full of Zelo’s face on it.

STALKER!

All of the pictures looks like ‘fantaken’ pictures. Oh well where else can they get all those pictures right? Oh yea back to her question.

“Err..I didn’t recall sorry~~~” I said and turned away when one of them pulled me on my shoulder.

“What now?” I said, annoyed.

“DON’T WALK AWAY FROM US!” said ‘LUCY’ oh..now at least someone has a human name.

“What do you guys want? If you want me to stay away from Zelo..well I can’t.”

“WHAT?! WHY NOT?!” they said in unison. Well that was unexpected.

“Because I’m…” I started to act nervous.

“WHY?!” they yelled again.

“Because I’m pregnant!” I lied.

“What am I suppose to do? This baby needs his father you know..” I put on my best sad face.

They look at me suspiciously before gathering at a place. With that I ran away as fast as I could when they are not watching.

“YAH AHJUMMA!!” ooopppsss…I’M CAUGHT! They run after me.

“YOU CRAZY FREAKIN LIAR!” they yelled and chase after me. It’s seems that ever since I am married to Zelo I’ve become a sprint athlete and~~ not to mention a maniac! Pshh!

 

FLASHBACK

*BOOM!*POOF!*

Haha! Finally the powdered bomb that I made exploded! I had put it at the side of the guests’ seats. The bomb is quite small that anyone could barely recognize it. With the powder fill the air; I took my chance to run away, this is when my sneakers come in handy.

===

I was about to turned away and decided to just go home but I got an idea. Maybe with this at least the guard will let me in. I will try various ways to go in.

 

SEDUCTIVE WAY

I held up one of my leg by the gate and look at the guard with the most seductive look that I can make.

“Mr.G, can you let me in? Because it’s hot out here” rubbing my lips upon the gate and give him a wink. You wanna know what he said after that?

“Disgusting” and give me the disgusted look.

So it’s a FAILED!

 

PUPPY EYE => FAILED!

 

TRYING TO BE SICK => ALSO FAILED!

 

CRAZY WAY!

Because none of the above trick succeeds so I tried this one. I knock the gate with a medium sized log. Wait log is too big.. perhaps you know a huge stick enough for you to crash your brother’s car window. I knock the gate hard. I act all crazy! I scream and all and …

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I ran into the school building thinking that they will not dare to go in there. But I was wrong they chased me with all of their heart.. oh I have fans now. HAHA kidding. We ran around the building. I stumbled into few of the students and the teachers. GREAT! JUST GREAT! I can sense trouble’s coming after this. I ran to the back of the school and hide behind the huge store room that is quiet isolated from the main school building. They ran pass by the storage. Fuhhhh they didn’t see me.

When I think that they are not around anymore I went out from my hiding place.

‘PCCCHEEERRRKK’ *disgusting sound effect*

DAMN! DOG POOP!! I accidentally stepped on a dog poop! My fortune cost heels is covered with a disgusting dog poop!! The final bell rings. I’m late for my class! I stepped off the poop and slowly walk out of my hiding place.

“EHEM!” A loud cough came from behind me. I think I know who that is. I turned around and smile sheepishly.

“Hehehe hi Mr.Princy I..I mean…Sir” I wave weakly at him and give a stupid laugh. I saw the three girls with some of the student council members and the discipline teacher. I guess they got caught before they caught me.

“Miss Shin Ah Ra! Go to my office NOW!!”

“YES SIR!”

===

>at the principal’s office<

“Miss Shin Ah Ra…what on earth are you trying to cause now! Can’t you be at least..”

“It’s their fault! I’ve tried to ignore them but they are the one..”

“SHUSH! I don’t need any of your explanations anymore! Now go out there join the girls”

“What? Don’t tell me i..”

“Yes….Miss Shin Ah Ra..now go..”

I sigh. I went outside the principal’s office seeing the three girls are ask to kneel in front of the principal’s office and both their hands are held up straight in the air. Seriously..this could break the record of the teacher’s reputation in this school. I joined them. In addition to the humiliating situation, the hallway by the principal’s office is one of the ways where the students usually used. I can see them whispering to one another while looking at me (or the three girls). GREAT! This is just another unlucky day for me. Kneeling in front of the principal’s office while covered in dog S***! And the smell….urghhhhh!!

 

A/N: edited XD

SOMETHING FOR YOU GUYS... SORRY~~FOR THE UNENTERTAINING  CHAPTER XP