CHAPTER 23

My Husband is a 16 years old kid

A/N: Please read previous chapter ^^

After a few days in hospital, Ah Ra can now resume her work. Zelo had been so kind and helpful to her during her stay in the hospital. He feed her even though she was already healthy enough to feed by her own. He also brought her comfortable clothes to wear after school. Every night he would wait for her to sleep first before he went home but most of the nights he would stay with Ah Ra in the hospital. He would do his homeworks in the hospital. On the next day Ah Ra planned to go to the school together with Zelo. Ah Ra was wearing her usual working outfit, white blouse, grayish-black blazer with two captain-like badges as accessories and knee length skirt with pair of high heels. Heels are Ah Ra’s everything. She goes down to the kitchen to make breakfast for Zelo and herself.

Where’s Zelo? Haven’t he done yet?’ Ah Ra thought as she has not seen Zelo since she woke up that morning.

“ZELO YA!!!! BREAKFAST IS READY!!” Ah Ra called him. She then heard ‘click’ from upstairs. She knew that Zelo is out of the room. Without any force or anything Ah Ra smiled. Lately thinking of Zelo made her smile a lot. With that she knew she couldn’t deny her feelings towards Zelo anymore. Though she had already confessed to Zelo before but every time Zelo asked her about it she keeps on denying it. She’s just embarrassed that’s all. Zelo came.

“Noona why are you smiling? You’re such in a good mood today. Anything happened?” Zelo asked, and then took a sip of the orange juice. Ah Ra realized that she’s still smiling and put on a straight face immediately.

“Nothing, eat your breakfast” Ah Ra said.

The atmosphere is rather awkward and weird. It’s not like usual. Usually Zelo would be the one who lightened up the mood with his story, whines, pout, sulks but that day it seems that he’s not in a good mood. Ah Ra wanted to talk to him but don’t know how to start. She ate her breakfast slowly while eyeing on Zelo who is eating quietly. She then realized something about Zelo.

“Zelo, you’re wearing your sports house uniform today. Why? Is there any event happening today?” Ah Ra asked.

“I’ve finished eating. I’m going now” Zelo said and left after fetching his bag on the couch without answering to Ah Ra’s question. Ah Ra was a bit shock with his reaction and since she wanted to go together with Zelo she quickly put the eggs on her plate into and run after Zelo.

“Zelo wait for me!!” She said with her full mouth.

On the way Zelo was really quiet. It was as if something is bothering him. Ah Ra went to her car but Zelo just passed her by.

“Uh? Zelo don’t want to ride with my car?” Ah Ra asked him but Zelo’s not responding.

‘What happened to this kid? Did I do something wrong again? *gasp* don’t tell me he want to run away from me again!! I’m not gonna let that happen again!!!’

“ZELO YA!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~” Ah Ra called him in a dramatic way as she run after him causing the people along the way to look at her weirdly. But Ah Ra didn’t care.

“Zelo!....Choi Jun Hong! Tsk tsk tsk” Ah Ra said. She was terribly sobbing. Tears that falls causing her eyeliner to melt that it makes her tears black. It ruined her make-up. She tugged on Zelo’s sleeve.

“Zelo tsk tsk tsk..I AM SO SORRY…..*CRIES* tsk tsk tsk.. I am so sorry!” Ah Ra sobbing hard and apologize dramatically.

“Sorry if I ever hurt your feeling again!!! *cries* tsk tsk tsk” Zelo at that time who was really confused, embarrassed when people around the starts to look at them and some even gather around to look at what had happened.

“Noona~~ what are you doing?” Zelo said half whispering.

“ZELO YA!! PLEASE PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME AGAIN!! I BEG YOU…HU HU HU!! *crying more dramatically* Ah Ra now kneeling down and tugged on Zelo’s leg. Zelo was shocked that he tried to get himself loose. But Ah Ra just won’t let go instead she’s clinging to him tighter. The audience is getting curious that more of them gather around the dramatic scene Ah Ra caused.

“NOONA YA!!” Zelo yelled making Ah Ra to stop crying.

“Who said that I want to leave you?!”

“Eh? You don’t?” Ah Ra said in confused. She got back up and wiped the remaining tears on her cheek.

“Then why are you ignoring me? Is there something that I do wrong?” Ah Ra asked in a childish kind of sound.

“Let’s go we’re late” Zelo pulled Ah Ra with him to a place where there are less people. He then help Ah Ra to wipe off the access make up that had been ruined on her cheek.

“Ah Ra ya…don’t worry..I won’t get away from you anymore..Just I want you to promise me that you are always going to be with me…always….” Zelo said while holding on Ah Ra’s cheeks.

“Zelo..what are you talking about?”

“Nothing, promise?” Ah Ra just nod, afraid in offending Zelo though she doesn’t have any idea what it was all about.

“Come on let’s go” they then went to the school hand in hand.

===

“Zelo..what happened? Is there an event happening here today?” Ah Ra asked when they arrived.

“Yea.. it’s the school festival today” Zelo answered.

“What? Why didn’t you tell me!!”

“You didn’t asked” Zelo said innocently.

 “I did!!”

“Uh? When?”

“This morning!!” Zelo scratched his head. He didn’t remember Ah Ra asking him that, that morning.

“Sorry…I didn’t’ realized” Zelo apologized. Ah Ra just smirked. Not far from them Zelo saw Luhan. They were glaring at each other which it is not a good sign.

“Noona you go first” Zelo tell Ah Ra. Ah Ra followed. She went to the teachers’ staffroom while Zelo waited her to be fully gone before he approached Luhan who was already waiting for him at the side of the school building. Luhan gives a sly smile while crossing his arms together.

“So ready to battle?”

“I’m firing up”

“May the best man wins” Luhan patted Zelo’s shoulder before he left.

===

-in the staffroom-

“Ah Ra shii..why are you wearing that?” Asked one of the teachers.

“I didn’t know that we have school festival today” Ah Ra replied honestly.

“Ah Ra are you okay now? I heard you were in the hospital for few days.” Asked another teacher.  Ah Ra actually hates when people asking her too much question but she would answer to it anyway.

“Yes I am okay now”

“Don’t you have any spare P.E clothes?”

“No I don’t”

“Hmm why don’t you just help the boys from the arts and performance club?”

“What do they do?” Ah Ra asked.

“They are having a maid café. You can be the waitress. You know you are pretty. You can attract more male customers. Because today’s event is not just for us, it’s for the public too” Ah Ra makes an O shape with signing that she’s understood.

“Well count me in” She just said it without further thinking. She doesn’t really know whether she can do it or not but she thought that it’s better that she’s doing nothing.

“Hey Ah Ra do you know that today’s event is fully sponsored by a handsome man?”

‘Oh they can’t stand it without gossiping every day’ Ah Ra thought. She didn’t answer to the question and continue her work.

“I heard his name is Lu….Lu…something”

“It’s Luhan” Ah Ra turned.

‘Why does that name sounds so familiar?’

“Luhan?” Ah Ra asked.

“Yea..he’s baby-faced too” One of the female teacher starts to fangirling.

Ah Ra arranged her papers and stood up ready to go to her respective job for the day.

“I’m going first”

 

A/N: How was it? XS Chapter 26 is still ongoing but almost finished. I shall post chapter 26 and Chapter 27 together to avoid confusion. And I’ve also finished my one shot story. Do you want to read it? If you want, I’ll post it up. The genre is angst, murder something like that tho ^^ do give me some comments yea after that ^^   

Click on the title to read it

THE SWEET MURDERER