CHAPTER 19

My Husband is a 16 years old kid

AH RA’S POV

I called the Principal saying that I won’t be able to come to teach tomorrow. I’ve explained to him that I’ve found Zelo and said the Zelo force me to sleep at his place for the night in Jeju. I purposely raising my voice and pampering(?) it during that part as if there’s going to be ‘something’ happening on that night. It was none other than to tease Zelo. He shot me a glare then squint his eyes and threw a pillow at me but luckily I can evade it. I laugh silently, afraid that Mr. Principal will hear me. He ogled which makes me to clutch my stomach just to hold my laugh. Mr. Principal gave me permission since he already knew that Zelo and I are married to each other so he won’t actually mind. Once the call had ended I couldn’t hold it anymore but burst out laughing.

“Aigoo~~Uri Jello~ (My Zelo~)” I came closer to him who didn’t even want to face me and ruffled his hair but still laughing. He’s just so funny, I don’t know why.

“Sheeeshhhh noona! You’re evil!” he pouted and buried himself under the blanket. Peh sulking again… I rolled my eyes and sit at the side of the queen sized bed.

“Zelo ya~~I’m sorry~~I was just joking. Mr. Principal didn’t get my joke anyway” I shook his body. But he’s frozen like a dead body. I mean his body’s not moving an inch. I know he’s mad at me.

“Zelo~~I’m sorry~~” I lowered my voice try to sooth it hoping that I will delude him but nothing’s happening.

“Zelo are you sleeping?” still no answer.

Since he’s acting like that so I assume him already sleeping. I looked at my watch and it says 9.30pm well still early for bed though. I shrugged and heading towards the door. I wanted to go outside, to the kitchen actually. I’m hungry I haven’t eat anything since lunch. So probably the maid had prepared something for me. Just as soon as the door ‘clicked’ signing it’s unlocked I feel pair of arms wrapping around me from the back. I was surprised. Is that Zelo? Or….something else…? I thought Zelo had already sleep but how come I can’t hear his footsteps coming to me.

“Noona I Love You~” the voice is soft and sort of whispering to my ear. I can feel his breath on my neck. i can also feel that the hairs on my neck raised and I’m having goosebumps! Not to mention a panic attack!

“Errr…” I’m starting to feel nervous. I AM FREAKIN NERVOUS BECAUSE OF THIS KID!!

“Noona…remember that I’ve ever asked you to call me chagi(honey) or oppa when you are ready? Well I guess you are fully ready now..but I don’t want you to call me chagi..noona… call me oppa..” he whispered again.

“Pleasee~~~” he continue. This time his lips start to fall on my neck and he gave me a peck. I feel like I’m going nuts!

“Err…umm….e..emm…” I stammered. My hand shakes that makes the door knob that I am holding also shake. He hugs me tighter. I have to admit that I am very happy in his embracement but at the same time I feel uneasy. I feel like I want to faint and puke!

“Noona..your hair smells nice” God! What is he doing? I’m half melt already, now I think my heart really going to explode because of thumping too fast. My head starts to feel dizzy maybe it’s because of the uncontrolled heartbeat that pumps my blood too fast. This is what we called an adrenaline rush. Err I’m not sure whether it’s correct or not. Oh what the heck this is not a Biology class. Back to story, I still didn’t move a bit. I’m frozen and I feel some sort of getting an electric shock from his touch. In my mind I remembered on the first night that we slept together where he prank me that I thought he’s going to take away my greatest possession. But this time is different; if he wants me, that’s mean he’s really going to get me TONIGHT! My brain tries to process everything.

‘NO WAY HE’S GOING TO DO THAT!’

And so I try to mimic the Judo skill that I saw on TV. I raised my elbow till it’s the same level as my chest then I his chest where his vital spot is with my elbow.

“OUCH!!” he groaned painfully and fell on the floor. I cupped my mouth with my hands. I feel sorry for him.

“N…noona..” he said while coughing.

“Whahat’s thahat..f..forh?” still coughing. I know he can hardly breathe right now. Well that’s what he should get!

“I…I’m sorry Zelo…” and then I went outside quickly. Inhale……exhale…..inhale…exhale….fuhh…

“Noona…sooner or later I’m still going to get ya!” he said from the room and I even heard him giggling.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

‘Judo eh? Last time it’s Karate.. My wife sure does know this kind of thing. DAEBAK! But let’s see how far can she goes. I’ll get you..’  Zelo thought and smiled naughtily.

 

AH RA’S POV

 I, who was standing there in front of the door once again froze and then run away from the room as fast as possible afraid that he will come out of the room and catch me. I ran down the hallway fast and then towards the stairs. Once I think that he didn’t follow me I slowed down and walk towards the entrance. I’ve lost my appetite and thinking of going to get some fresh air.

“Young mistress where are you going?” said the butler. I was shocked by it.

“I..err just want to get out and get some fresh air.”

“But it’s late already..beside it’s cold outside. You didn’t wear thick clothes. You’ll get sick.” He said politely.

“I can’t sleep” I said half begging. I don’t want to sleep yet..well at least not when Zelo is still awake. Beside if I asked the butler that I want to sleep in another room what will he think. He’ll report to my mother in law and she’ll probably going to give me a long boring lecture.

“Okay.” He sighed. I don’t know what’s in his mind but I’m sure he’s annoyed. Probably afraid getting scolded by my mother in law if she knew that they let me out late at night and I got sick.

“Let me lead you to the garden” he said while handing me the thick jacket. I think he can read people’s mind too. I didn’t ask him to take me to the garden. Well I just follow.

“Come in early. I left you here alone. If you need anything just call me” the butler said as we reached the garden. He smiled and bows before he left. The garden is really beautiful as expected from this rich family. It is full of flowers, I bet they hired gardeners probably some professional gardener to look after the garden. I took a seat on the bench in the sort of small looking hut yet a beautiful one. The garden looks more beautiful from here. I can feel the cold breeze piercing on my cheek. I rubbed both of my hands together to make myself warm. The smell of lavender makes me feel calm. I looked at the twinkling stars. They are beautiful.  While having fun admiring the view and the environment around the garden my eyes feels really heavy but I try to resist it. I don’t want to go back in the mansion yet. I don’t know when I fell asleep on the bench.

===

ZELO’S POV

I tossed and then the bed.  Where’s noona? why didn’t she come in yet? I looked at the digital clock on the table beside me. It’s already 11 but I can’t see her anywhere. So I went down.

“Did you see Ah Ra?” I asked one of the maids but she shook her head.

*sigh

“Where is she? Don’t tell me she’s running away from me” I snorted.

“Young master! You haven’t slept yet?” asked the butler.

“Where’s Ah Ra?” I asked.

“She’s not back yet?” he asked. His creases developed on his forehead.

“Back from where?”

“She said she wants to take some fresh air, that’s why I bring her to the garden”

“What? Okay I go look for her” I rushed towards the garden. I don’t care about the cold. I searched for her in the entire garden. Then finally I found her sleeping on the bench.

“There you are”

I look at her sleeping face, she looks calm. I wanted to wake her up but afraid she’ll do the karate move again so I pick her up in a bridal style and bring her to my room. Luckily she didn’t wake up otherwise for sure she’ll sure kick my !

I place her on the bed and took off the jacket. I can help but just smile. Later that night, me too falls asleep on the bed beside her.

 

A/N: So this might be the last update before I put this story on hiatus. But maybe if I want to update then I will. ^^ I have all the plots ready just that I haven’t got much time to write them. I am going to have my A Level exam soon well around 5 to 4 days from now. So basically of course I’ll be busy preparing for it. :) thanks for those who always waiting for my updates keke ^^ I appreciate it. :) so wish me luck XD and sorry if this chapter is quite boring :(