UNWRITTEN SCENE

My Husband is a 16 years old kid

 

ZELO’S POV

I went to the next room. It is much bigger than Ah Ra noona’s room. This one is full of books and papers scattered around the study table. On the left side of the room there is on cabinet which is full of CD’s and DVD’s.  At the side of the cabinet, there are lots of poster’s and pictures. I spotted a poster, and it got B.A.P on it. And I think one of the member looks like me. And I think noona likes the one that look like me. Nyehehehe. Because she has a lot of his pictures. I looked on the table; it is full of papers, so I decided to arrange them properly for her. A small paper dropped as I was arranging the papers. I took it and to my surprise! It is my picture that my mom took on my first day of school this year! and it says at the back “My Husband XD”  . What’s this? Did Noona……….hehehehe I knew she likes me too. keke. It made me blushed.

 

“ZELO!” noona called me from downstairs. I guess she had finished unpacking.

“Yes noona?!”

“Let’s have lunch”

“Ok”

I went down to the kitchen. I brought the picture with me too. I sit down trying to smile creepily to noona.

“Zelo what’s with that smile? Stop it cuz it looks annoying” she said while putting the food on my plate before serving it to me. I didn’t stop in fact I smiled more.

“Zelo..eat already before the foods gets cold. And what’s that are you holding behind your back? Are you stealing something from my room? If you do kindly give it back to me NOW!” she said holding her hand out.

“Noona! Guess what I found?!” I said and take out the picture from behind my back.

“Hey that’s my Zelo! Give it back!” she tried to snatch the picture away from me but I was fast, keeping away the picture from her reach. It’s a good thing that I am giant tall. Anyway, she said ‘my Zelo’ . Awwww how sweet…I guess she forget that it’s MY picture I am holding not her bias from the BAP thingy or whatever it is.

“Noona it’s my picture!”

“No it’s not! It’s BAP ZELO! Why would I want to keep your picture with me” she insisted and keep trying to get the picture from me.

“Noona look! It’s my picture! Look! My mom took it during my first day of school this year!!”

“pshhhhh!”

And suddenly, she stumbled her own feet and she hit me causing me to landed at the side of the dining table. She on the other hand had landed in front of me. She’s currently standing between my legs. Our eyes locked. Her face was like just a few centimeters from mine. It makes me kinda flushed a bit. She snatched the photo away from me. She wanted to get off but I hurriedly pulled her back to me and leaned closer to her. I can see her face turned pink. I smirk before leaning my lips closer to hers but she pulled away before I get to kiss her. I’m a pabo! Well it was awkward after that. She went back to her seat and take a look at the photo while I drink the juice she prepared for me.

“Umm Zelo..here it’s yours”

“Told jya….” I smirked then wink trying to make it less awkward.

“Psh” she said. Well at least she doesn’t seem to mind after what I have done to her.

 

MATOKI: Hey guys this is from chapter 13. Do you remember that before I continue with the chapter I put AH RA’S explanation to the photo that Zelo had found inside her study room? This is actually what happened. I purposely do it that way because you know I’m a quite lazy rookie writer XD it’s suppose to be in the chapter but at that time I was sleepy so that’s why I put it that way just in case the chapter turned out to become lame. Even this extra chapter, I am not really satisfied but I can’t take any more ideas out. I am very sorry if the romantic scene turns out to be the lamest romantic scene that you have ever read before. Hehe. Anyway thank you for reading..^^ even though my grammar and english are . It’s a good thing to know though that even a grammar nazi are willing to read this story ^^ no offence…:) to my subscribers thank you..it shows that you guys really like my story and willing to patiently waiting for my updates. ^^  STAY TUNE

THANKS TO BLUEROSES236 FOR THE BANNERS.