CHAPTER 6

My Husband is a 16 years old kid

After my father in law spoke out his thought, I thought I could persuade him about my plan and to not accept his suggestion. But again, this family really can make me feel guilty! So instead I am the one who was being persuaded by them. I went into Zelo’s room and so do him after the lunch. I glared at him. He sat down on the bed and playing with his skateboard toy not looking at me. Well it’s not exactly a toy it’s something like those action figures which is only for display.

“I thought I told you we’re going to discuss about leaving to my apartment today. Why aren’t you saying anything to your father?”

“You tell him” he said sort of angry or something still not looking at me and keep playing with his small skateboard.

“I did, but you need to convince him! Not staying quiet like that!”

I wanted to go out of the room again but stopped when I heard him mumbling, “I want to go to Paris” then quickly wrapped the blanket over his body.

I turned, “Zelo~ you can still ask your parents to go with you some other time~~” I tried to butter him up.

”But I wanna go now~~ I wanna go with you~~” he whined under the blanket.

‘Hoo boy~~this kid~~’

“Zelo~ I don’t want to go anywhere right now~~”

“But dad said it’s our honeymoon. It’s not going to be one if you’re not going~~”

“Zelo I don’t want any honeymoon.. Beside we’re not exactly married..I mean~~you get what I mean.”

Silence, no sign of him talking back anymore, I guess he had fallen asleep. So I went outside but before I get out I heard sobs. I ignored it at first, because ya know~~ I have heard weird things a lot nowadays but the sob gets a bit louder and it came from near me. Could it be Zelo’s crying? I turned back facing Zelo.

“Zelo?” I came near him and put the blanket off him.

S*** he really is crying! I can see tears falling down his cheeks. I don’t want to say this but I feel pity on him. I mean look at him aww he’s cute! Ok it’s weird I said a crying boy is cute but seriously! Looking at him crying like that made me feel sorry for him. I couldn't stand it. I embraced him and calmed him down.

“Shh shh shh..okay okay~~ I’ll go~ don’t cry~ if you’re crying how am I suppose to leave you alone..”

‘This kid is really….heeeeshhh now how am I supposed to give him a divorce?SPOILED KID!’

He hugs me back tightly. Perhaps too tight! I couldn't breathe! But because I’m afraid he would cry more, I just let it be.  

 

On the other hand….

ZELO’S POV

Ahjumma don’t want to go to Paris with me. Now I shall use this technique to persuade her. Hehehe it better work! I tried to cry and sob under the blanket. And walla!! She came to me! She even hugs me! Oh….this is……….a dream….so taking the rare chance I hug her back tightly. I never want to let her go just yet so I cry more. I couldn't help but smile while hugging her.

“Thank you ahjumma~~” I admit it, I don’t just like Ah Ra noona but I also love her and I don’t want her to ever leave me.

END OF ZELO’S POV

===

Here we are! In Paris! It’s beautiful here.. we checked in, in our hotel. I am expecting that we will have two rooms but instead my father in law just booked us one room. No doubt, the room my father in law booked us is the VVIP room. It’s freakin huge!!

“Just…. One….. room?” I said almost stammering.

He shrugged.

“Haaa..ahjumma~what do you want to do today?”

“I don’t know. What do you wanna do?” I said as I unpack his and my bags.

“I know!” he beamed

“Let’s go around Paris!”

“Hmm”

That day, we spent most of our time looking around Paris. Well this is not an insult. Please don’t get me wrong but my cousins always said when they got back from Paris, they said that Paris only look beautiful in TV not until when you got there. The buildings are really old and actually nothing to see. But I guess they were wrong! Because of the antique, old and rusty building is what makes Paris is so popular other than its famous Eiffel Tower and its magnificent dishes served in the restaurants. After the long fun touring we decided to have some ice cream and sit at the bench by the beautiful garden.

“Say Zelo, I was wondering..the night.. on our wedding..you…..me….. umm you remembered right?” I can see his face reddened. I guess he remembered.

“Ya know you’re only 16..and when you’re acting like that it’s quite..ya know…weird and sort of eerie for me..it doesn’t suit your age! I mean, it’s not that you will not think of anything like that but I sure you know the phrase ‘it’s for 18 and above only’ right? Furthermore you’re doing that on me. I’m older than you.. Where on earth are you learning all of that?”

“Err…my friend usually ask me to watch a video”

“Huh?!” hearing the ‘video’ word made my eyes widen.

“No No Not that video..A romantic scene, I mean something from dramas and movies like that. Since they heard that I’m going to married."

“And you really did that to me?”

“I just want to know how it feels like.” He said looking at the ground.

I shook my head. This kid…this innocent kid..I just don’t know what to say.

Edited