FINAL

My Husband is a 16 years old kid

 

AH RA’S POV

Because of the embarrassment I decided to go home early and I brought those two with me. I’ve already changed my clothes. I wore Zelo’s extra p.e attire. It’s a bit big though that I have to fold the pants waist several times. And epically, since none of their shoes fits me, I have to go bare footed.

“What was that?” I asked as I make them sit on the couch. Living with them is the same as living with a kid. They were like cat fighting in the car while I’m driving. Like whoooootttt??? And their face..it looks like they were playing with purple, blue and red paint.

“He started it!” they both said in unison while pointing at each other.

“You started it!” Luhan accused Zelo.

“No you did!”

“you did!”

“No you!”

And they start arguing again~~~~

“Okay then I did it!” I said blankly.

“huh?” they were confused.

“Thank you~ now…what the hell are you guys up to huh?” I asked.

“Luhan hyung~~ he made a deal with me…because of you….”

“Deal? What deal?”

Luhan stay still and didn’t say a word.

 

FLASHBACK

“Zelo let’s make a deal” Luhan said while handing a paper to Zelo.

“What is this?” Zelo asked.

“Read it” Luhan commanded. Zelo take a look at the paper and read its content.

“You gotta be kidding me!” A slight smile appeared on Zelo’s face and he gives Luhan a ‘are you serious’ look. Luhan shrugged and he too is smiling.

“What’s actually your plan? Zelo’s back to his stern face.

“Well man.. This is the deal. If you win, I give Ah Ra to you but if you lose, Ah Ra will be mine and you must be divorced with her” Luhan said, seriously.

Zelo smirked. Luhan stood up from his seat and held out his hand in front of Zelo ready to have a handshake but Zelo ignored it.

“Well may the best man wins” Luhan said before he left.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 “Noona~~remember that night when Luhan hyung wanted to meet me? He actually made me did a deal with him. If I don’t win then I will lose you. I will have to divorce with you.” Zelo explained to me.

“Am not!!” Luhan interrupted.

“LUHAN SHH!!let him explain! And get ready to die after this” I said with a serious face on. Well I am not actually mad at them…they were cute! Oh now two men fought just to get my love….oh what the heck!

“It says in the paper, we have to fight in five games, eating cookies, starring contest, talent contest, chicken fight and mud wrestling that you..”

“Okay okay skip that part” Luhan chuckled.

“eish!!” I threw a small pillow at him. He laughed. That…..eishhh!

Zelo hand me the deal paper. I then look at Luhan.

“Luhan, SERIOUSLY?” I said almost laugh. So far, Luhan that I know always handle problems wisely and maturely since that’s how he’s being thought to be a successful businessman but this??

“And those who win the most over each other will have you. No one knows about this deal though. We made it like we voluntarily participate in it. All we have to do is just to focus on each other’s score.” Zelo explained.

“And what’s with the fight in the end?”

“Luhan hyung punched me first” Zelo complained. I sighed.

“So? What now? Who won?” they looked at each other and then shrugged.

“Aish pabo!(stupid) Why do you have to make this useless deal in the first place!” it was silent for a moment then I came up with an idea.

“Hey why don’t now I just choose between you two?” their face lightened and they nod vigorously signing they’re agreed to my idea.

“I don’t want to waste any more time so I just go straight to the point.”

“I choose you..” I pointed at Luhan before I paused. I can see Zelo starts to look frustrated and Luhan smiled and gives Zelo a smirk.

“Luhan… to leave..i want to be with Zelo…” immediately Luhan’s face was dimmed and Zelo cheered.

“YAY!!!!! Noona chose me! Mehrong!” he stuck his tongue out at Luhan.

“Sorry Luhan..” I patted his shoulder. I know he’s my bestfriend since we were little and that friendship should last as friend. He stood up and gives a big sigh. He held his head down. I know he’s frustrated but I can do nothing because I’ve already fall in love with Zelo.

“Well Zelo..Congrats” he said calmly and held his hand out at Zelo ready to give a handshake. Zelo took it and smile.

“okay now everything is settled why don’t we have some dinner together? I’ll cook for you” I offered.

“Sounds good, I’m hungry” Luhan said as he smiles.

“Noona…me too~~” Zelo rubbed his tummy childishly. I guess he’s back to himself now.

“Alright” I laughed.

===

Luhan was long gone and now it’s left with us two in my bedroom. I didn’t know that it will be this awkward. I’ve finished brushing my hair and sit at the side of the bed backing Zelo who is sitting on the other side of the bed. It seems that both of us can’t face each other.

“Ehem..sssooo~~” I try to start a conversation.

“Noona..” He said. I jumped a little after hearing him calling me.

“Y-yes?” I stuttered.

“Should we do it now?” He asked.

“Uhh do what?”

He then sits next to me. He looked at me in the eye making me to back off a bit since he’s a bit too close.

“Do… ‘that’” ohhh I think I get what he meant. But isn’t it too early?

“W-well~~ we can…..we can try….” I unsurely answered. But then silence fell.

“So how do we do it?” I asked stupidly.

“Umm…let’s start with a kiss?”  gahhh I knew this kid would have some idea in this kind of thing by looking at how many times he tried to me.(not really > <) this kid surely have some guts.

“Well ok”

He got close to me before his lips touches mine. And that’s it. He back away and seems frustrated.

“Eheh..seems like I can’t you know.. ‘bring’ you up?” I laugh sheepishly when actually I am freakin nervous! I was mumbling crappy things when he called me.

“Ah Ra noona”

“Yea?” I turned to him then he rushed towards me and kissed me passionately. It caused me to fall backward on the bed. He loosens his kiss and I can see him smiling. He was currently on top of me and my mind suddenly goes blank. I can’t do anything so I just close my eyes and let him ace the night. And it’s the night that we were officially together.

>> FAST FORWARD<<

 

5 YEARS LATER

“Mommy! Mommy! I’m hungry!” Eunseol our daughter whines.

“Daddy Jello~~ have the launch done yet?~~ if not I can help you~~” I tease. I can hear sizzling from the kitchen.

“Just a moment. I’m almost done! You just rest there..i’m not allowing you to move too much!” he said. It makes me smile.

It’s been 5 years since I’m marrying to Zelo I didn’t know that we could be happy like this. It made me smile for the memories that I’ve gone through with him. Oh before I forgot, I’ll introduce you to our twin.

He’s the eldest, Choi Hyun Woo. He’s much like his father. He likes to skateboard just like his father. Every weekend Zelo would bring him to the park to teach him proper skateboarding.

This is our daughter Choi Eunseol. She’s quite unlike her mother. She doesn’t take much of our personalities. She likes to be alone. She loves reading. I bet she’s going to be a genius kid when she grows up one day. Both of them are 5 soon to be 6 years old this year.

And now we are going to have our third child. We don’t know whether it’s a male or female yet though. And you must be wondering about Luhan. Well he already have a successful business in America and he even sent us picture of his girlfriend. It’s good for him that he finally moved on.

“Everyone lunch is ready!”

“Eunseol a come, let’s look at what daddy’s cooking” I bring my daughter to the kitchen.

“Wahhhhhhh” Eunseol’s eyes widen to the amount of food Zelo’s cooking.

“You made this much?” I asked, overwhelmed by his concern.

“Yep” Zelo smiled.

“That apron looks cute on you” I praised him. He blushed and I give him a kiss.

“CHICKEN!” Eunseol squeals. Oh I guess she takes that from me haha.

We ate our lunch when we realized there’s someone missing.

“Eunseol a where’s your brother” Eunseol was about to answer when we heard there’s a sound of the front door shut.

“I’m back~~” it’s Hyun Woo.

“I get him” I stood up and went to the front door.

“Hyunwoo ya where have you been?” he didn’t answer and just go straight to the kitchen. He took the fried chicken and eats it after washing his hand. He was surprisingly quiet today. I took a seat next to him.

“Mommy.. how do you meet daddy?” I choked to his question. Zelo stopped eating and I was about to answer when the doorbell rings. I went to open the door.

“Yes, may I help you?” there’s a punk young girl probably around 13 to 14 years old stood before the door. She smiled.

“Can I meet Hyun woo?”

“Err he’s…”

“Noona!!” Hyun woo greeted him excitedly.

“Err..hyun woo?” I said.

“She’s pretty isn’t she mommy? I want to marry her!” my jaw dropped.

“Honey who’s?” Zelo eyes widen and he dropped his spoon when he saw that girl. Probably he haven’t seen such punk kid before, furthermore she’s a girl. And that girl hugged his son.

“Who’s she?” he asked, shocked.

“Hyun woo’s wife to be” I said blankly.

“What?!”

“I was playing skateboard just now down there..and I crashed into her..Noona’s pretty..i asked her to have lunch with us” Hyun Woo explained.

“I guess it happens again” I said still shocked and so does Zelo.

“Yea..maybe..” he said. Both of us didn’t even blink and Eunseol just gave that poker face of her. Oh my family.

-THE END-

 

A/N: IT’S ALREADY ENDED..SO HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? SORRY IF IT GETS A BIT BORING TOWARDS THE END. ^^ SO NOW I WOULD SERIOUSLY DEMANDED FOR YOU COMMENTS XP BTW THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING AND KEEP ON VIEWING MY STORY JUST TO LOOK FOR MY UPDATES AND PATIENTLY WAITING AND..UMM… THANK YOU? XD oh for the two pics, cr to the owner. They are actually son and daughter of B1A4 in Hello Baby B1A4 season 6. The boy’s name is Nam Hyun Woo and the girl’s name is Jung Eunseol.  ^^ for now ta ta.. XD

 

Appa Gongchan and Eunseol XD kyaaaaaa~~~