CHAPTER 12

My Husband is a 16 years old kid

A/N: EDITED

 

EXPLANATION TO ZELO’S PICTURE WITH ‘MY HUSBAND’ WRITTEN ON IT.

Hey guys its Ah Ra here. As you can see in the previous chapter about Zelo’s picture that he found from my study table…that was a big mistake. I’ve mistaken his picture that my mother gave me right before the day we got married with this one cute member of B.A.P which his name is coincidentally also Zelo. I don’t know that kind of name becoming a trend nowadays. I admit he is Zelo I mean Junhong look alike but my B.A.P Zelo is much cuter than my current husband, Zelo a.k.a Junhong. And that’s why it end up I wrote ‘my husband’ at the back of the picture. I thought I’ve lost it but unfortunately Zelo found it and he can’t stop saying that I like him, which irritates me the most. Please don’t get confused with my explanations. ^^

 

--> Back to the story <--

 

AT AH RA’S PARENT’S HOUSE

“Chagiya! I wonder how’s our daughter have been living now….she didn’t call us lately…I heard she move to her apartment with umm who’s our son in law’s name again?”

“Junhong” Ah Ra’s father boringly answered.

“Oh yea Junhong..I kinda missed them already.”

“Eish don’t worry, she’ll be fine~ like you don’t know who our daughter is. That crazy girl, who would ever going to ever forget her” Ah Ra’s father replied still looking through the newspaper he’s holding.

Ah Ra’s mother pouts.

“Oh I know! Let’s go to Ah Ra’s apartment!”

“What for? I know you missed her, me too but can you give her a little bit of privacy? Just like you said she just moved to her apartment. I think Junhong and her wants some private romantic time together. So I REFUSE TO GO!”

“Chagiya~~~~~~ Pleaseeeeeeeeee”

“NO!”

“Chagiya~~~~~~~~” Ah Ra’s mother begged like a little kid.

Ah Ra’s father shook his head.

‘They never fail to persuade me. Like mother like daughter’

“Ok Ok….we’ll go after lunch”

“Yay!!” Ah Ra’s mother cheered like a little kid who just got a candy.

“What the heck? Act like someone your own age! Would ya?” Ah Ra’s father yelled.

But Ah Ra’a  mother wouldn’t stop. She just like to annoy her husband.

“Oh Oh I know!”

“Huh what now?”

“Let’s bring Junhong’s parents too” Ah Ra mother said and started to call Zelo’s mother.

 

===

ZELO’S POV

“Noooooooonaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~come on let’s play~~~~~ It’s Fun~~~~~~~~~~~” I begged.

She still doesn’t want to move. So I dragged her into her study room since it’s a bit bigger than any other room.

 I took the Twister game mat and place it on the floor. We made a vote. Whoever loses got to spin the so-called-spinner-thingy first.

“ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!”

Tie.

“ROCK PAPER SCISSIORS”

I got rock, Ah Ra noona got paper. She won.

“Noona you spin it first” I grinned.

She spun the spinner and got ‘Left hand red’

“Zelo..I don’t want to do this…”

“Noonaaaa what are you afraid of? Come one…left hand red” I said and took her left hand then placed it on the red circle.

“Then what do I do?” she asked.

“Nothing just stay like that. It’s my turn.” I spun the spinner.

“Oh right hand…..red”

I know this isn’t going to be right.. There were more other red circles but I decided to put my hand on top of Ah Ra noona’s hand. But she smacked my hand off.

“There’s more over there!” she said.

“Arasso..” I said in a soft voice. Frustrated.

We played the game until we didn’t hear someone’s coming.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Ah Ra ya~~~” Ah Ra’s mother called as they entered Ah Ra’s apartment. But no responds.

“I guess they are sleeping..” Zelo’s father said.

“Junhong a~~~” Now it’s Zelo’s mother turn to call. But still no responds.

“Hmm..I wond…” she stops when she heard something.

 

“AAAAA….ZELO..SLOWLY…AAAA”

“ZELO IT HURTS!”

They all heard Ah Ra moaned in pain making all of the four parents’ eyes grew bigger.

‘OH MY…..’ Ah Ra’s mom mouthed. Zelo’s mother was shocked. The other two dads were kinda feel awkward.

“NOONAA A LITTLE BIT MORE…ERRRGH..”

Now Zelo’s voice can be heard.

“What the heck is that?” Zelo’s mother said.

Ah Ra’s mother shook her head, speechless before giving a huge grin which then followed by Zelo’s mother.

“Junhong omma…let’s check it out..” Ah Ra’s mother suggested. She couldn't stand it after hearing all those , squealing and all.

“Ok” Zelo’s mother said, agreed to the suggestion.

“Hey you two, can you leave them alone?”  Ah Ra’s father protested.

“Shhh!!! If our kids are having a baby for the next few months…we won’t allow you to touch it” Zelo’s mother said, then followed Ah Ra’s mother upstairs.

Both of the fathers shook their heads towards their wive's attitude. Awkward silence fell upon them.

“Hey…Ah Ra’s appa…”

“Yea…”

“Umm…”

. . . . . . .

“Let’s go check them out!” Zelo’s father suggested.

“Ok!”

Then they both too, going upstairs joining the two eager mothers.

 

“Hey I thought you guys don’t want to…” Ah Ra’s mother started to talk but interrupted by her husband.

“ShussH! We also want to hold the baby next time!”

It made the two mothers chuckle.

“So…” they said as they stood in front of the door of the room where they suspected Zelo and Ah Ra will be. They were nervous actually.

“Anyway, I am wondering, why do they have to do it in the study room instead of..” Zelo’s mother said, but interrupted by her husband.

“Eihhhh it’s up to their comfortableness. Do you remember where we use to…”

“Ok Ok shushhhhh people shussshhhhh no need to go that far..now let’s just open the door.” Ah Ra’s father said impatiently.

 

Ah Ra’s mother turned the door knob and to her surprise the door’s not lock. This gives a huge grin on the four parents’ face. They then pushed the door open, hard. The four parents’ eyes wide opened.

“Oh hi mom, dad, omma, appa!” Ah Ra said looking at her parents’ upside down.

“Oh..hi…” the parents’ replied weakly.

“So you were playing this all the time?” Zelo’s dad asked, frustrated and confused.

“Yea…I got really bored so I asked noona to play this with me” Zelo said as he positioned himself to sit down on the floor.

“More like forcing..” Ah Ra complained and Zelo smirked at her.

“I guess it’s seems like we’re going to have to wait for another hundred years to have a grandchild” Ah Ra father’s said sarcastically but in a low voice yet still can be heard before he gives a fake cough.

“What?” Ah Ra asked. She can’t really hear what her father said. Ah Ra’s mother closed her husband’s mouth with her palm.

“Nothing Ah Ra….ummm I think we should go now”

“Yea” Zelo’s mother agree.

“What why? You guys just came…don’t you want to stay for dinner? Ah Ra noona can cook for you…her cooking is DAEBAK!” Zelo said as he put two thumbs up.

“Maybe next time dear” Zelo’s mother said. Zelo pouts but being ignored. The parents’ then hurriedly going downstairs and went home with frustration.

 

===

ZELO’S POV

It’s almost dinner time but Ah Ra noona doesn’t seem in the mood to cook. She just went straight to do her work as soon as our parents’ had gone home. I’m hungry~~~~~~~my stomach had made all sorts of music already..if only I can rap to it but they sounds weird.

“Noona……I’m hungry~~~~~~~” I whined..

“Go cook yourself a ramen..I have plenty of them in the shelf” she replied but doesn’t look at me.

“You cook for me”

“hmm”

I’m being ignored.

“Noona let’s eat outside”

“I’m lazy..”

“Noonaaaaa~~~~” I begged..

“I have lots of work to do..”

“Noooooooooooonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~”

“Eish!!! Ok ok!”

“yayyyy!!”

 

AT THE MALL

We were looking for a nice restaurant to have our dinner but nothing seems nice. There were lots of them actually but my I didn't feel to eat there. In the end Ah Ra noona suggested to have our dinner at KFC. I ordered what she ordered. Double zinger burger! I cannot believe noona have such a big tummy. The burger was big and she ordered two of them plus cheesy wedges and French fries. Wahhh….

 

SOMEONES POV

Right now I’m having fun with my bestfriends when I spotted two familiar figures at the KFC. It’s Zelo and…who’s that girl..?

*Gasp!

That’s…that crazy ahjumma! Eish!! You’ll see what iam going to do with you!

 

AH RA’S POV

I was eating with Zelo. Nyummmmmm this burger is soooooooo delicious! My favourite! Suddenly my phone rang. Unknown number appeared on my screen. I ignored it at first but my phone keeps on ringing. Zelo was too busy eating to notice. So I picked up the call.

“Hello?”

“Hello? Is this Shin Ah Ra?”

“Yes..who’s this?”

“Ah Ra! It’s me…your best buddy…how could you forget about me!? I’m mad now…” the voice said playfully. Best buddy? Oh!

“Luhan!” I beamed causing Zelo to stop eating. I mouthed ‘sorry’ to him and asked him to continue eating.  

A/N: for the twister game, if you think something’s wrong with it just keep it to yourself lol..>< cuz it’s been a long time since I last played it and I forgot how to play it actually. Don’t hesitate to leave comments~~ ^^