CHAPTER 7

My Husband is a 16 years old kid

You really don’t wanna know what happened to me on the next day of our ‘honeymoon’ in Paris. Oh about last night, nothing had happened like the other night at his home. He went straight to sleep after we got into our room, but last night he is kind enough to let me sleep on the bed while he slept on the couch. He’s so sweet sometimes. Oh wait why am I saying all this kind of stuffs? Two days ago I feel pity on him when I should not feel that way. He must’ve been having something on me like a spell or something. Ok let’s get back to my story. Today! Which is the second day of our honeymoon trip, me…..i’m on my PERIOD! I’m sure you guys know what it is right? Well it’s impossible for you not to know about it. I’m not usually flooded on the first day but today I’m being unlucky. I got period cramp and not only that, I’m flooded. Well I’m sure for the girls, know about this when I said ‘flooded’. I used that word because I don’t know how to describe it anymore. And you wanna know what? I forgot to bring any pads! I mean I used the thin one every day, I’m sure you know what I mean, but I forgot to bring the thick one! I didn’t know that I would be on period today that’s why I didn’t bother to bring it.

“Zelo!!” I touched my painful stomach. No answer from him.

“Zelo!!” I yelled in pain.

“Yes?!” I can see he’s gasping.

“Ahjumma~~ what happened? Are you ok? You look pale.”

“Do I look like I’m ok? Nevermind, I don’t want to argue with you. Zelo go buy me a pack of dried bread”

“Dried bread? What’s that? Why do you want it for? Where can I get it?”

“At the store or any shopping complex or mall or whatever, you’ll find them. But buy the green packet and NO wings! I hate to wear with wings.”

“Huh? Dried bread is green? It had wings? So it’s green flying dried bread?”

“Urgghhh!! A PAD YOU FOOL! BUY ME A PAD!”

“Ohh you need a note pad~~why don’t you tell me earlier instead of green flying dried bread.”

“I’M ON PERIOD! WHY WOULD I WANT A NOTE PAD! It’s what girls use when they are on menstruation.”

“Ohh that one! I saw my mom brought one last when we’re on vacation.”

“I DON’T CARE YOUR MOM BRING IT OR NOT! NOW GO!!”

He went quickly to the nearby store but stopped and turned to me. I thought he wanted money to buy those but…

“Ahjumma~~ Did I do something on you last night? Why do you keep touching your stomach? Did you somehow got…”

“I’M NOT PREGNANT! NOW GO!!!!!!”

ZELO’S POV

Ah Ra noona wanted pads so I went to the women’s section where I can find those things. When I got there, there were too many brands, sizes and colors. it made me forgot what noona wants. I don’t want to waste my time there. It’s too awkward, as you can see I’m a guy! And I’m buying these!! So I just pick whatever seems nice to see. When I got to the counter the people around me kept looking at me. Even the cashier!

“Umm this is for my..wi…I mean my sister.” I said in English.  

I didn't know whether she understands or not, I just left instantly after paying.

===

“Ahjumma! Here I ‘ve already bought it for you.”

I gasped when I saw Ah Ra noona. Noona looks really pale. She can barely move. I ran to her.

“AHJUMMA! ARE YOU OK?”   

“Zelo~ what took you so long” she said weakly.

And she still touching her stomach. I guess she’s really in pain. I gave her what she want but with the look she gave me I knew she wasn’t happy. I think I bought the wrong one.

“Zelo I told not to buy the one with wings plus it’s not this brand” I rubbed the back of my neck.

“Well there’s too many brand and I forgot what you wanted so I just bought the one that seems nice to look at. And beside I remembered you said it's green so I bought this.”

“But at least with no wings. You don’t know how hard it is to wear this~”

“What’s up with it? It looks okay to me.. you know if it is hard for you to wear it yourself I can help to wear it on you.” I winked jokingly. But she smirked at me and went to the bathroom. I chuckled.

END OF ZELO’S POV

 

Aigooo Zelo~~~today was like this. I’m not sure what about tomorrow..That kid! Eish!

A/N: for this chapter I used a scene from a novel that I’ve read long time ago but I changed it a bit. Kekeke I hope you enjoy it ^^ [Edited]