CHAPTER 22

My Husband is a 16 years old kid

AUTHOR’S POV

Ah Ra waited for Zelo to come home. It’s not that late yet but she was really worried for some reasons. She sits down and stands up then walk around the living room and she keeps repeating the same act over and over again. Not long after that Zelo came. Ah Ra ran to him after hearing the door’s shut.

“Zelo!”

Zelo walked passed her and move to the couch. He gives a big sigh. This makes Ah Ra more worry. She sits next to Zelo.

“Zelo what happened? Why did Luhan wanted to meet you? Did he do something on you?”  Ah Ra bombarded Zelo with questions. It’s because she already grew concern about Zelo.

Zelo chuckles and pinched Ah Ra’s cheeks.

“OUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCHHHHHHH~~ YAHHHH JELLLOOOOO” Ah Ra said while Zelo is still pinching her cheeks. Then Zelo starts to make funny faces on Ah Ra’s face.

“Aigoo my cute wifey~~~”

“YAH!” Ah Ra snapped his hands.

“Tell me what had happened?~~” Ah Ra made puppy eyes.

Once again Zelo sighed. He put his hands at the back of his head.

“Nothing”

“Liar!” Ah Ra said unsatisfied and crossed her arms.

“Let’s go to sleep” Zelo said and off to his room which is where he slept all this time everytime he’s staying in Ah Ra’s apartment.

“Sleep? Who’s going to sleep this early?!” Ah Ra shouted as Zelo is going upstairs.

“Well I do!” he replied.

“Yah! where are you going to sleep?” Ah Ra asked.

“In my room of courseeee waiiiitttt……what?!” Zelo asked, confused, then he ran back down stairs.

“Noona..what did you asked just now?” Zelo asked again to get an assurance from Ah Ra. He is smiling at the same time.

“Huuuuhhhh… I said~~ where are you going to sleep?~~ cuz Luhan had turned your room into a mini studio.” Ah Ra replied honestly. ‘Aish! That Luhan!’

“And you allow him to?” Zelo’s smile fades away as soon as he heard Luhan’s name.

“I’ve already told him it’s your room but he’s so stubborn!”

“So where are you going to sleep?” Ah Ra asked again. At first, Zelo’s mood had gone down but then he got an idea.

“Umm….Noona~~~” he said.

“What?”

“Is you room vacant?” Ah Ra gives him a deathly glare.

“Don’t you dare~~” Zelo laughed and ran upstairs towards Ah Ra’s room.

“CHOI JUN HONG!!!!!!” Ah Ra threw the small pillow at Zelo but he evades and keeps on laughing.

Ah Ra caught him before he enters Ah Ra’s room.  She pulled Zelo’s shirt but then Zelo is the one who caught her. He hugged her tight but Ah Ra pushed him off. After few minutes of struggling with each other Ah Ra won. She pulled Zelo’s ears and make him go downstairs. She threw him on the couch.

“YOU SLEEP HERE!” Ah Ra said and went back upstairs, ignoring Zelo who is giggling at that time.

===

 ‘hmm…it’s 10.30pm already…did noona sleep already..?’ Zelo thought. He keeps on looking at his watch every minute thinking whether Ah Ra is already asleep or not.

“Should I check on her?” Zelo stood up and ran upstairs but tip toed when he’s nearing Ah Ra’s room.

Zelo turned the door knob slowly and push the door a bit making a small gap enough for him to take a peek inside Ah Ra’s room. He can’t see anything because Ah Ra’s room was dark. Only a small dim lighted lamp seated beside her bed. So Zelo push the door a little bit more making a squeaking sound. He freezes for a moment when he saw a movement on the bed. When it stops he continued to go inside the shut the door as soon as he is completely inside. He silently giggles. Slowly, he tiptoed towards Ah Ra’s bed. With the dim light, he can see Ah Ra’s eyes.

‘She’s BEAUTIFUL!’  Zelo sort of fan-boying inside his mind. He slides down the blanket that covers 90% of her face a bit, not enough seeing Ah Ra’s eyes he wanted to see her entire face.

‘KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I’m seriously dying here..’  Zelo clamped (?) his hands together and act as if he’s really dying (fainting). He stood up and slowly goes next to Ah Ra.

‘Nyeheheheheheh’ he smiled naughtily and hugged Ah Ra.

“This is going to be my best time ever!”  he whispers while squealing.

===

KOOKADOODLEDOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~!!!!!!!

 

Ah Ra’s chicken alarm woke Zelo up. He rubbed his eyes and out the annoying alarm off.

“Ah Ra ya~~ wake up…let’s go to school~~” Sleepy Zelo didn’t realize that he’s calling Ah Ra by her name as he shook her body.  But Ah Ra didn’t respond to it.

“Sonsaengnim (teacher) ~~wake up~~~~” Zelo try to wake her up once more but still no respond.

He slides down the blanket that covers Ah Ra’s face down till her waist. Ah Ra was sweating and her face was pale. Zelo’s eyes wide opened. He was panicking.

“Noona!!”

“Are you ok?!”

“Zelo…I’m cold~~” Ah Ra murmered.

“But you’re sweating!!” he touched Ah Ra’s forehead and it feels hot.

“Noona you’re sick! Let’s go to the hospital!” Zelo hurriedly go down from the bed and try to help Ah Ra stand up.

“No..Zelo..it’s nothing I’m going to be fine” Ah Ra said weakly.

“No! Let’s go to the hospital” Zelo carried Ah Ra downstairs and get a cab.

===

“Doctor how’s my wife?” Zelo asked worriedly as the doctor had finished checking Ah Ra. The doctor looked at Zelo with a weird look on his face. He jotted down something on the paper he’s holding before giving a cough.

“Your wife? She’s not your sister?” The doctor asked. Zelo then realized that he’s not careful in what he had said. It’s obvious that people will not believe or find it weird if he says that a mature woman to be his wife. Zelo then slowly nod. The doctor clears his throat and fixes his spectacle.

“You don’t have to worry about her. She just caught a fever. Right now her temperature had slowly decreasing. She just need to rest for a few days.” The doctor explains while looking at the paper in his hand. Then he lower down his spec and look at Zelo suspiciously.

“You wife?” he asked again.

“It’s a long story” Zelo sheepishly smile and rub the back of his neck.

“Can I take a look at her now?”

“Uhm go.” The doctor said nonchalantly.

“Thank you”

Zelo slides the ward’s door open and he saw Ah Ra lying on her hospital bed with her eyes closed. Zelo entered and sit next to her. Ah Ra slowly opened he eyes and Zelo help her to sit. She looked at Zelo for a long time. It makes Zelo a bit uncomfortable yet he liked it.

“N..noona..what are you looking at? Is there something on my face?” Zelo rubbed his face. Ah Ra giggled.

“Nothing. It’s just you’re cute!” Ah Ra honestly said. It made Zelo blushed, his face reddened like a tomato.

“Anyway… I am sorry to trouble you.” Ah Ra continues.

“What trouble, it’s nothing. Beside it’s not like you got sick on purpose” Zelo replied.

“Well probably it’s a punishment..for…”

“Huh? Noona I know you got a fever now, could you please stop talking nonsense! Rest…. Rest…”Zelo said while forcing Ah Ra to lie down.

“Zelo..don’t mind me and got to school..it’s been a while since you run away”

“But…”

“Go don’t mind me I will be fine”

“Uhh well if you say so~~” Zelo heavy heartedly about to go out.

“OH ZELO! It’s nice to talk with you in your sleep!”Ah Ra said before she started to laugh. Zelo quickly turned.

“WHAT????!!! NOOONA!!!!!!” he stomped out of the room, embarrassed the Ah Ra figured out his weird sleeping habit.

===

It recess by the time Zelo arrived at his school. His friends greeted him happily. After letting his friend go first he went straight away to the administration office in the school to take his ‘late slip’. As he almost passed by the principal’s office a man came out from the office. He looks familiar to him. The man saw him and he gave Zelo a sly look. Zelo approaches him.

“What are you doing here?”

“There are no rules that I can’t come here.” Luhan answered haughtily.

“Why are you here?” Zelo asked again, unsatisfied.

“We have a deal remember?”

“You’re not seriously going to carry it out would ya?”Zelo said, chuckling.

“We’ll see” Luhan shrugged before he left.

Zelo just look at Luhan as he left.

 

A/N: It’s hard to take more ideas after all the mental breakdowns that I’ve encountered. Sorry if this is boring.