CHAPTER 15

My Husband is a 16 years old kid

 

School hours ended and I swear it was NOT my best day ever. The boys’ keeps on gossiping about what had happened on that day and I can’t even concentrate in teaching my class. When I’m teaching I can see some of them pinching their nose which is a sign that I'm still smelly. UNLUCKILY I didn’t bring any spare shoes or any slippers or sandals or what so ever. And those three girls, psh instead of regretting on what they have done, they flirt with the boys as they get their butts out of the school.

I went to my car when suddenly someone taps me on the shoulder.

“NOONA!” ohh it’s Zelo. I decided to ignore him since I don’t have any mood now.

“Noona~~waegeurae?~~(why??/what happen?*)”

Just then he starts sniffing.

“Noona! you smell like….”

“Eishh! I know I know! Zelo ya. Just go home on your own today.”

“But why?” he pouted ready to sulk.

“Do you want to stay with the stinky me in the car for hours? You sure you won’t get unconscious in just a few second?”

He shook his head.

“Good, now goodbye” I drove home leaving him behind.

Poor Zelo..Mianhae (sorry) Zelo ya~~

===

ZELO’S POV

Noona asked me to go home by myself. Hmpph no fun! I rode the bus home. The bus stopped when the traffic light shows red light. I took my earpiece and plugged them into my ears. Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call me maybe’ is now playing on my mp3. I know the journey home will took another 30 minutes or more depends on the traffic because noona asked me to go to her apartment so music can be come in handy to release my boredom.  I like Carly’s song, well it’s because Ah Ra noona likes it too. I take a look at the street stalls by the traffic and saw a stall which sells cute hair clips and headbands. I think I should buy one for noona. I hopped off the bus and decided to just walk after that because I want to buy something for noona. I heard what had happened to her this morning and I know that she’s depressed. I hope that this will cheer her up a bit.

I went to the stall which I have mentioned just now. They sell lots of bunny hairclips. It is hard for me to choose one for noona because I don’t know what noona will like. And I suddenly remember that noona likes B.A.P which their mascot is bunny. I remembered noona likes the blue bunny so I picked the one that look almost like TOTOMATO. Yea yea yea.. even though that I don’t really like that ‘me’ look alike guy but I’ve made a research on them,  to know more why noona likes them so much.

“Noona..” I smiled and have a look at the other stalls. Nothing interesting, so I just decided to walk home though noona’s apartment is still quite far.

The last stall attracts my attention. It sells necklace, bracelets and rings. It even offers engraving on the necklace, bracelets and the rings.

I have an idea.

“Ahjusshi..how much if I want to engrave on this necklace?” I picked a best necklace I see in the stall.

“15 000 won” I checked my wallet, I only have 10 000 won.

“Err Ahjusshi~~ I only have 10 000 won” I said. The ahjusshi chuckled.

“For you young man I give you 3000 won” wow that’s pretty huge discount he gave me.
 

“Thank you ahjusshi!” I beamed.

“So what do you want me to engrave on this necklace?”

“Emm…oh I know can you write the letter A and Z side by side and heart in the middle or anywhere you think will look nice.” The ahjusshi smiled.

“I see, it’s for someone special” I can feel my cheeks turning red.

Noona wait for me.

 

LUHAN’S POV

My father called me this morning from the States.  The company which my father has an investment here in this country made a problem. One of their workers had run away with the money, not just a tiny amount of money but huge amount of them. I don’t know how it can happened but it’s certainly something that I need to settle. So I left Ah Ra parents’ house early in the morning. I really want to spend more time with Ah Ra but now I think business will comes first. Besides, my father sends me back to this country just for business afterall.

===

After I have settled everything even though it was a very tough task to do since they don’t want the matter to be brought into court. Negotiating is one of the most difficult things to achieve in business. Anyway, instead of going back to my condo I decided to stop by Ah Ra’s apartment that evening. I just want to pay her a visit. I bought Chinese food for her so that we can have dinner together along with her husband maybe? Honestly I kinda pissed off with her husband. I don’t know why but I just don't like him.

I knocked the door but no one open it. I try to call Ah Ra but she didn’t pick up.  I remembered her mother gave me the spare key to her apartment in case I wanted to come to her apartment. Well this is the time. I unlocked the door only to find out the inside of the apartment to be dead silent even though the lights are on.

“Ah Ra ya~~~” I called and no one answers. I wonder where everybody had gone.

“Ah Ra?” I called again.

When I received no response I went upstairs in case maybe she’s asleep in her room or something. What? I dare to enter someone’s wife room? Why would I care, that husband of hers is still a kid and won’t really understand barely a thing.

I knocked her room door and again no responds. So I opened the door.

“Ah Ra~” I called. Just then I heard water flowing from the bathroom.

Oh she’s having a shower. Where’s her husband? Oh well that kid better not be here.

Since Ah Ra is having a shower, let me just prepare the dinner.

 

AH RA’S POV

I went home as early as possible and decided to take a long shower because I know that freakin smell of the poop will last long than you could imagine. I looked at the clock in my phone it’s almost evening and Zelo is not home yet. Where is he? Is he having a trouble or something? I started to worry about him and tried to call. But as soon as his name appeared in my call log I cancel the thought of calling him; thinking that it will be too obvious and besides it’s because the butterflies in my stomach starts to make problems out of sudden. Wait what? No? I am not starting to like him. NO WAY! I try to shrug off the thought and got dressed. I smell my body. pheyewwwww! The dog s*** does smell horrible! So I go into the bathroom to take another shower just to make the smell go away.

Finally I get to put on my clothes as soon as I am sure that I’m not stinky anymore. I put on my sleeveless shirt and shorts. Well I’ve never wear this kind of clothes in front of any men and that includes my father but I think Zelo won’t mind if I wear this. It’s my favourite nightwear, I feel comfortable wearing them. I went down to the kitchen when I heard noise which I am certain that it comes from the kitchen. Goosebumps! Is that a ghost who’s making the noise? Damn it! I walked slowly towards the kitchen and..

“Ah Ra!” it made me jumped. Oh it’s Luhan.

“Luhan! What are you doing here?”

“Nahh…I just came by. When I heard you in the bathroom so I thought I just prepare the dinner. Look, I brought Chinese food. Your favourite.”

My favourite? Since when Chinese food my favourite. Luhan..you’ve never changed. You would claim everything that you bought is my interest. At this point I admit Zelo know my interest better than him. Zelo…again…why would I always compare Zelo and Luhan. It doesn’t matter.

“You left so early this morning. Where have you been?” I asked while stuffing my mouth with the noodle. It’s surprisingly delicious that I forgot to sit down while eating.

“Business matters.”

“Just as I thought.”

“What about you? How’s your day?” he asked me.

“Good..just perfect..” I lied. Hate to be asked with so many questions by him.

He stood next to me and honestly I feel sort of uncomfortable with his sudden action. He stood right next to me without having any gaps between us. I move away a bit and thought that he would never realized but I was wrong. He realizes it and pulled me closer to his body. I snapped his hands away but his action is faster than mine. He pulled me a lot more closer.

“Ah Ra you look so stunning tonight” he whispered. I swear that I regretted it wearing this clothes.

I think he’s going insane.

“Luhan! What are you doing?!” I yelled and struggles to have him let me go. But his grip is like thousands more stronger.

“Ah Ra”

“LET ME GO! LET ME GO!!”

Just then I heard someone opened the front door.

Zelo

Soon after that Luhan pulled me and kissed me on the lips. The kissed didn’t end long I pushed him away and turned to look at Zelo. I can see his shocked face then his eyes starts to become teary.

“Zelo…. I can explain..” I said under my breath.

This is the first time I’ve encountered something like this so it really made my mind gone clearly blank. He didn’t say anything and ran out through the door.

“NO NO NO NO ZELO!” I start to chase after him and for a moment I forgot about Luhan.

I didn’t care about what I wear or whatsoever; I just ran out chasing after him. In just a few seconds I lost him. Damn him being so tall and having long legs. But I don’t want to give up. I keep on looking for him.

“ZELO!!!” I look around the streets and there’s no sign of him.

“ZELO!!!!” I called. Just then unexpectedly tears fell down on my cheek.

Why does my heart hurt so much?

ZELO~~

I cried.

 

A/N: edited.