CHAPTER 16

My Husband is a 16 years old kid

ZELO’S POV

All of my excitement vanished the moment I saw Ah Ra noona and Luhan hyung together. The time when I was about to accept Luhan hyung as a friend, as noona’s friend, how could noona do this to me? How could noona lie to me? I admit that I was jealous towards Luhan hyung before but now..what had actually happened? What did I actually missed? I couldn’t stand it anymore and ran away. I couldn’t hold my tears anymore. This man who actually never cries before because of a woman had now cried all of his heart out.

“Zelo…. I can explain..” she said.

What more she can explain?

“NO NO NO NO ZELO!” she called.

I ran as fast as I could, not wanting to see her anymore. My heart had broken and it’s all because of Ah Ra noona.

“ZELO!!!”

I ran faster into the dark abandoned alley by the apartment.

“ZELO!!!”  She goes again.

I don’t know what is actually in noona’s mind but she sounds hurt. Hurt as much as I do. I leaned my back against the wall and slipped down till I sat on the ground. I can’t stop crying. My chest, it’s terribly hurt. It felt like my heart had sunk into the bottom of the sea. It suffocates me. I can’t stop sobbing and cry there until I finally stopped.

I took a peek at the street. It is still full of people and among them I can see Ah Ra noona still standing there by the lamp post. Her face looks gloomy and blank. She is staring at the street not knowing what she is looking for. My heart hurts again when looking at her so I took the chance to slip into the crowd and go to my parents’ house.

 

AH RA’S POV

“ZELO!!!”  I cried my heart out.

But there’s no sign of him. I’ve lost him. How could I actually lose him? What should I do now? Just then unexpectedly, tears strolling down my cheek.

Why does my heart hurt so much?

ZELO~~

I cried. I actually cried. I looked around and there’s no Zelo.

Zelo where are you?

I stood by the lamp post. My mind was totally blank. I can’t think of anything. I walk blankly into my apartment where Luhan was once my tears had dried. I still couldn’t understand why I feel lost. It felt like I’ve lost a billion dollars diamond. I sat on the couch.

“Ah Ra!” Luhan called.

Just then I remembered about Luhan. I don’t know whether I should get mad at him or not. The problem is I can’t get mad at Luhan at all. I mean he’s my ultimate bestfriend and who knows what other problems could rise if I quarreled with him. Seeing I’m ignoring him he touched my shoulder. I pushed his hands off gently. I don’t know why but I feel really annoyed by his touch.

 “Don’t touch me” I said coldly.

 “Ah Ra I’m sorry” he said.

I heard him but I ignore him as my eyes are locked at my phone on the table in front of me. I grabbed it and quickly called my mother in law.

“Hello?”

“Eomma! Is Zelo there?”

“Z-Zelo? N-No dear why?”

“Oh he’s not there? Nevermind”

“Why Ah Ra? Is there a problem?”

“Err no..absolutely no problem”

I ended the call and called my mom.

“MOM!”

“AH RA! You shocked me!”

“MOM! Is Zelo there?”

“Zelo? Nope..he’s not here.”

“Really?Ok bye”

I ended the call before my mom finished talking. I know she will ask so many questions that I am lazy to answer.

“Ah Ra..”

“Luhan locked the door if you want to go home. I’m going out.” and then I’m off searching for Zelo.

 

Ah Ra do you really love him? Is it THAT much?

 

I searched him everywhere that I can think of. I knew he will not going that far. I searched at the skateboarding area but he’s not there, at the football field nearby but he’s not there either. The point is searched for him everywhere but he’s not there. I’m really frustrated.

 

ZELO’S POV

As I arrived at my parent’s home my mother greeted me. She was shocked looking at me.

“Junhong a..” my mom called me as I entered the house.

“Ommo what had happened to you. Your eyes..”

“Eomma I can explain”

And that I explained everything to my mom. I got so emotional that I cried again on my mom’s lap. Though she’s not really crying but I can see her eyes starts to get all teary. She my hairs gently. Her touch soothes me.

“There there uri (my) junhong ah.. don’t cry. I am sure Ah Ra noona doesn’t mean it.” She said trying to calm me down.

===

After I’ve finished packing all my stuffs up I went downstairs where I heard my mom’s conversation on the phone with which is for sure Ah Ra noona from the way my mom’s talking.

“Z-Zelo? N-No dear why?” my mom said when she saw me walking near her.

“Why Ah Ra? Is there a problem?”

And then the call end. My mom put the phone away and hugs me tightly. Her tear starts to fall and she starts to sobs. She holds both of my hands.

“Junhong a do you have to do this?”

“Mom I have to”

And then I went out of the house making my mother to cry more.

 

-to be continue- _ _ _ _ _

 

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is short. hehe